ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ranting about somebody doing their job when she hasn’t got one. Not seeing the reason they had a jab at her is because she was parked in a no waiting zone. She’s vile

Reactions: 9
Filming a ‘new’ collection with ITS today. I say ‘new’ because so far yet again (like her last drop) it looks like a carbon copy of one of Jac Jossas old collections 🤦🏻‍♀️ The white dress is the absolute spit of one JJ brought out a few weeks back. Do ITS think their customers won’t notice?

Reactions: 7
All they do is rehash the same styles usually using the cheapest, nastiest prints out there.
I'd not put my granny in half of it & she's been dead 50 years 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else seen the insta stories of the new collection......"look at the fit" yeah I can see it pulling on your bust ash! Size up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anybody notice how offer her calculations were the other day. She said she got 11 pairs of shoes or something + she spent like 60£ (because she took some things back) in primark… then she showed off a few items and that already calculated more than 60£
She used to talk about ‘that’s a lot of money to me’ + ‘I wouldn’t spend that’And now she has a bigger following and her clothes collection she’s advertising and suggesting products that aren’t buyable for most of her followers. The glossy boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry but in the current financial crisis who would have money to throw at a box full of unknown items. If you’re able to, that’s great, but don’t start out as a humble person saying you hate people being taken advantage of by influencers then post adds for a box of mystery’s
Surely, she can see she isn’t remaining humble and she’s allowing the ‘fame’ to get to her head. I think We would all change slightly if we had a big following and we would probably treat ourselves and our families more than we would have previously but some of the stuff she posts makes me feel like she’s forgotten what it’s like to be living within a small financial budget.
I’m trying not to be a Debbie downer but if her target audience is young adults with minimal financial commitments then ok I understand more, I understand why you’d advertise glossy box and whatever else it is she advertises, but I know for me a single mother of 3 with bills can not justify spending money on pointless items- especially when they’re been advertised by somebody who got them free and didn’t even open the box for weeks on end because she’s soooooo busy sat in her bed

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anybody notice how offer her calculations were the other day. She said she got 11 pairs of shoes or something + she spent like 60£ (because she took some things back) in primark… then she showed off a few items and that already calculated more than 60£
She used to talk about ‘that’s a lot of money to me’ + ‘I wouldn’t spend that’And now she has a bigger following and her clothes collection she’s advertising and suggesting products that aren’t buyable for most of her followers. The glossy boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry but in the current financial crisis who would have money to throw at a box full of unknown items. If you’re able to, that’s great, but don’t start out as a humble person saying you hate people being taken advantage of by influencers then post adds for a box of mystery’s
Surely, she can see she isn’t remaining humble and she’s allowing the ‘fame’ to get to her head. I think We would all change slightly if we had a big following and we would probably treat ourselves and our families more than we would have previously but some of the stuff she posts makes me feel like she’s forgotten what it’s like to be living within a small financial budget.
I’m trying not to be a Debbie downer but if her target audience is young adults with minimal financial commitments then ok I understand more, I understand why you’d advertise glossy box and whatever else it is she advertises, but I know for me a single mother of 3 with bills can not justify spending money on pointless items- especially when they’re been advertised by somebody who got them free and didn’t even open the box for weeks on end because she’s soooooo busy sat in her bed
I'm pretty sure she said she had spent a shed load of money on shoes from Primark to wear for her latest ITS haul but she's currently brown nosing some shoe brand on her stories ! She's such a sell out and is happy to be a beggy mcgee for freebies!

Her bubble will burst soon, there's only soo much people can take of the fake " ohhh I love it, how good do I look" bollocks! She's vulgar and it's all very repetitive and boring! And let's face it how many brands target audience is farting burping middle aged women 🙄

9A8577FC-936D-4DDF-BA12-E3896726D866.png

how is this woman a size 22 but Ash is 16/18? Something isn’t right there 👀 this is why I hate shopping online! You never know what you’re getting because people chat tit.

Reactions: 15
I bet she wouldn't have dissed that water bottle if they had paid her for a review/ad

I do agree though, it's ridiculous, drink still/sparkling water & add sugar free dilute squash.
So many mad gimmicks about these days that cost the earth.

Reactions: 2
I can’t get away from this woman 🤬 I stopped following her vile arse and now I’ve got Chelsea popping up on my local fb pages promoting her business (the pair live in a town close to where I live). There are fuckwits replying oh I follow Ash I’m definitely booking an appointment. WHY JUST WHY?!?😩 I honestly cannot fathom what enjoyment people get from watching her, it baffles me 🤷🏻‍♀️ Perhaps it’s me....perhaps it’s the norm enjoying foul mouthed, farting, mouthy, aggressive, vile, lying wannabes. Oh and don’t even get me started on the ADHD claims....NO YOU DO NOT HAVE ADHD you lazy wench.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve unfollowed everything about her and STILL she’s appearing! She used to be so current and fun, now she’s just braggy and repetitive … The entitled “influencer” phase has hit her, she’ll be a nobody again before Iong.

Reactions: 3
On this one bragging how she likes to be a c. No doubt in retaliation to the haters… but if you become an influencer not everyone will like you. So to make this statement makes me uncomfortable. So is she saying that she’s just gonna be a c all her life and duck everyone else? Cause honestly people who think people calling themselves and acting the c and finding it hilarious have something wrong with them. Weirdos.

5D4B778A-6957-4BD8-B026-B052C37F7554.png

I can't deal with scrolling through a good 50 stories per day. There's no need 😩🤣

View attachment 1230410

how is this woman a size 22 but Ash is 16/18? Something isn’t right there 👀 this is why I hate shopping online! You never know what you’re getting because people chat tit.
I’ve just had a look through some of her older posts and she was quite a bit slimmer. She said she was a size 18 in those older posts - but now she’s claiming to be a 16-18? Make it make sense ash! Btw I’m not shaming her I just wish these “influencers” would tell the bleeping truth

Reactions: 7
I’ve just had a look through some of her older posts and she was quite a bit slimmer. She said she was a size 18 in those older posts - but now she’s claiming to be a 16-18? Make it make sense ash! Btw I’m not shaming her I just wish these “influencers” would tell the bleeping truth
None of them do. I follow a few plus size influencers and they claim to be a size or two or three smaller than they are. There is no way Ash is a 16, I'd say 18 at least.

Reactions: 5
I’ve never bought anything but In The Style clothes aren’t proper fitted from what I can see, all elasticated waists and super baggy arms so she could get away with smaller than she would buy elsewhere.

Reactions: 1
She says she’s at her happiest when being a c unt and then saying she thinks tattle is evil. Maybe she’s got an account on here if we’re on the same level as her

She says she’s at her happiest when being a c unt and then saying she thinks tattle is evil. Maybe she’s got an account on here if we’re on the same level as her
She’s at her happiest when she’s being a bleep? But thinks Tattle is evil 🤦🏻‍♀️ is she thick?
I wouldn’t be happy being a bleep, who in their right mind would be at their happiest being one?! Speaks for itself she’s not in the right mind!!
She thinks Tattle is evil? That’s because she can’t stand reading the truth but keeps coming back for more. HI ASH 👋 you happy bleep 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s at her happiest when she’s being a bleep? But thinks Tattle is evil 🤦🏻‍♀️ is she thick?
I wouldn’t be happy being a bleep, who in their right mind would be at their happiest being one?! Speaks for itself she’s not in the right mind!!
She thinks Tattle is evil? That’s because she can’t stand reading the truth but keeps coming back for more. HI ASH 👋 you happy bleep 🤦🏻‍♀️
What a sad attitude to have about life! Wasn't she recently part of the ITS be kind tshirt campaign? Oh the irony 🙄 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi Ash 👋🏼 Ive seen that you love being a c.u.n.T for a while now and glad you actually said it out loud… you’re one of those people who can give it but can’t take it tho, hence why you think “tattle is evil” haha no slobElla you just don’t like to be reminded of the truth when you come on here to read about yourself! You are a disgusting pig of a woman who thinks it’s funny to behave like you do… just a reminder, you don’t look good in almost everything you try to convince us you do, you’re slobby gobby and vile and your girlfriend could do so much better! 😁 thanks in advance for reading 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.