ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she LOVE everything from in the style…. She can’t so she’s turned into someone faking it for views just like the people she hates. No wonder her views have hit a low! Some of the tiered dress she’s worn recently would look so much better if she just sized up one size so they didn’t do the pork joint look on her stomach. She is not a size 16.
Absolutely hilarious her rant about Yours Clothing when she has put her name to the tit show that is ITS. 🙄

Reactions: 8
She would look a million times better if she wore stuff that fits. She has a belly on her, nothing wrong with it, but she keeps wearing tit that doesn’t suit her and doesn’t fit. You can’t tell me the average size 18 and over woman (no way is she a 16 in the ITS tit) would be happy wearing something so unflattering.

I don’t know anyone apart from influencers who walk around with a prominent tummy hanging out, tits flapping all over the place and call it fashion /bopo

Reactions: 15
Recent rant on stories is soooooooooo hypocritical! Pretty sure her recent range launch with crappy in the style only had her and two other "models" under a size 20. Grow up ash and stop trying to bring down other brands. Oh and be truthful about your own size while you're at it. 👍🏻
I've just been on the Shein website and they are just as bad. Their Curve models must be a maximum size 14. Wasn't she obsessed with them too for a while?

Reactions: 1
Shaming people for only donating 50p to a charity, what if that 50p was the only money they had?
No one should ever be shamed for the amount they donate.
ANY AMOUNT IS BETTER THAN NOTHING

Shame on you, Ash!!

Reactions: 21
Shaming people for only donating 50p to a charity, what if that 50p was the only money they had?
No one should ever be shamed for the amount they donate.
ANY AMOUNT IS BETTER THAN NOTHING

Shame on you, Ash!!
literally what I thought! So rude shaming people for not being able to donate much- considering she got everything for free anyways (why didn’t the company donate the money instead of making useless tat).
She has really lost her ability to be relatable and likeable.
The chair rant, the threatening rant (when somebody flirted with chels), the vulgar-ness around her children, the parental alienation (I don’t know her circumstances around her Children’s father, but I remember she once involved her son in a video where she slated their dad and the unflattering clothes.. its shocking anybody wishes to work with her!!
I can imagine it’s a rollercoaster going from nothing to something, but it’s like she’s lost her ability to be a decent person.
i also don’t understand why her and chels share a unit! Imagine getting your hair cut and having ash come out every second showing chels her outfits or hearing ash’s rants going on in next room!

Reactions: 7
I wish my boobs looked like hers in that red bikini but any need to go on about your flaps like that for 30 seconds ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she looks brilliant in that Red bikini top.... shes still annoying as hell though

Her rant about parking wardens is vile. I get some of them are assholes but they're people doing a job and contributing to society at least. Most people don't have the option to sack off their job to become a Tiktoker or influencer shilling fast fashion.

Some of her comments are entitled and vile too
C9FFF8D8-7FB0-4D04-A705-F7260D51FE12.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
What a nasty, entitled witch she has turned into.
Some people are desperate for work, Ash, so unlike you who happened to get lucky, they've had to take what they could.
At least they're bleeping working ffs & trying to keep a roof over their heads or put food in their kids mouths.
We have just come out of a global pandemic, thousands lost their income yet here's you on your mighty bleeping pedestal looking down on someone.
What a grade A bleep she is, my god I used to think she was ok, she is just a vile, foul mouthed chav who thinks she's something.
Get in the bleeping bin!!

Reactions: 6
Thing is she won’t care if she loses what she has gained from this cause the actual gem of this relationship, Chels, will carry her on her actual skill of barbering. Ash won’t get a legitimate job ever again, I don’t see how she ever got work in a charity shop. I honestly feel like influencers are on a downward spiral. I don’t think any of them or anyone has 100% supporters. I personally couldn’t live that life. duck the haters but in reality the haters are your downfall

Reactions: 5
Thing is she won’t care if she loses what she has gained from this cause the actual gem of this relationship, Chels, will carry her on her actual skill of barbering. Ash won’t get a legitimate job ever again, I don’t see how she ever got work in a charity shop. I honestly feel like influencers are on a downward spiral. I don’t think any of them or anyone has 100% supporters. I personally couldn’t live that life. duck the haters but in reality the haters are your downfall
I used to find her funny when she worked in a charity shop because at the time I did the same job. But the ‘chat’ in the charity community just got louder and louder about how no one could work out how she was still employed when she was making herself so ‘visible’ and ‘open’ when she was slagging off customers and donations. That sector would never employ her again.

Reactions: 1
I’ve never commented in this thread before but her rant about ticket people came up on my fyp. What a horrible individual. Banging on about how could anyone CHOOSE to be a ticket person you DREAMT of this job?? how out of touch. I’m sure no one sat in bed as a kid dreaming of that job but a job is a job and they don’t make the rules. calling them cunts? Horrible person

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve never commented in this thread before but her rant about ticket people came up on my fyp. What a horrible individual. Banging on about how could anyone CHOOSE to be a ticket person you DREAMT of this job?? how out of touch. I’m sure no one sat in bed as a kid dreaming of that job but a job is a job and they don’t make the rules. calling them cunts? Horrible person
I haven’t seen this particular rant but I don’t see how she could call anyone for falling into anything. Who does she think she is? A job is a job no matter what. She got attention by being relatable now she’s just slagging relatable people off. I hope Stacey Solomon gives her a pop on a in the style gig. She done well but doesn’t take the piss all the time

Might be controversial but I don’t think it’s fair she’s living in a council house if she has so much money now. I understand it’s her home but there are people out there that aren’t making as much money as her that are on waiting lists..

Reactions: 10
She’s on a blocking spree I think. Unless her page is private. I called her out and unfollowed. Imagine slagging someone with an honest job when your “famous” for farting and trying on clothes on the internet.

Reactions: 8
She’s a vile witch. Chels could do so much better

I’ve just seen her rant. Wtf. Did the guy actually give her a ticket or just say hurry up? Totally uncalled for if you aren’t meant to park somewhere then don’t. I’m suprised she never said to him “do you know who I am?” 🤣
Seriously tho she needs to pick better things to get angry about or she’ll end up with a hernia 🤨

I unfollowed that vile wench but still read the comments here, she’s still boiling my piss just by reading here about her 😩 she’s actually vile, everything about her makes me 🤬🤮

I unfollowed that vile wench but still read the comments here, she’s still boiling my piss just by reading here about her 😩 she’s actually vile, everything about her makes me 🤬🤮
How she has any followers is beyond me 🤷🏻‍♀️ she has absolutely no reframing features. She’s a rotten, horrid pig of a woman.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.