ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I broke a chair in a restaurant, that would be a huge reality check for me!! 🙈
Me too and I wouldn't be telling a soul unless I had to .

Just found this woman from Greedy's thread. Does she always talk to people like garbage ? Don't think she is very comfortable with herself or her relationship to go off like that about the comments that chelsea is hot .

Reactions: 3
I used to like her when she worked in the charity shop and was normal … but money has changed her and not in a good way. I now cannot stand her. And no I’m not jealous , as I’m quite happy and content with my mediocre life 😂

Reactions: 10
Sounds like she's been reported loads and Instagram are now monitoring and removing her posts. It's all well and good being a mouthy old Billy big balls but when your livelihood now depends on having a SM presence sometimes you just gotta suck it up and follow the rules! 🙄

Reactions: 12
I used to like her when she worked in the charity shop and was normal … but money has changed her and not in a good way. I now cannot stand her. And no I’m not jealous , as I’m quite happy and content with my mediocre life 😂
Yes she was slowly starting to change anyway but I think leaving the charity shop was the final straw for normalcy.

Reactions: 1
Her hairy armpit has put me right off my Easter egg this weekend. Is there any bleeping need?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Anyone else see her story about her armpits? Surely she wouldn't get BO if she was clean and wore deodorant....
Giving me Waynetta Slob vibes 🤣

Reactions: 2
Anyone else see her story about her armpits? Surely she wouldn't get BO if she was clean and wore deodorant....
Giving me Waynetta Slob vibes 🤣
Or if she just washed… if you are a clean person and you shower morning and evening you wouldn’t smell (unless you’re one of those poor people who have a medical problem) shes disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 1
I’ve smelled some pretty bad sweaty people but none of them has ever smelled like actual tit. What’s wrong with her? 🤔

Yep. I’ve seen her in person twice in Harlow and she looks just as grubby in the flesh.
I saw the video in the Stow and wondered, I can’t imagine any other reason someone would be in the stow so thought she must be local haha

• Haha
So she's putting herself forward now as some sortof style guru in her cheap ITS dresses 🙄 FYI Ash..anyone that turns upto someone else's wedding dressed in white needs a good slap! You might want to rethink your sales pitch! 🙄

Reactions: 3
Why, why does she wear tops that don’t fit her in several different places and then proclaims that not only does it fit like a dream but also is “roomy”

I came across a video of her trying in some light summery tops (prob ITS)
None is of them fitted her, all of them ended at her natural waist leaving a 2 inches of belly exposed,
pretty sure they weren’t even crop tops either. I’m not sure about anyone else but it’s don’t want to expose half of my stomach every-time and raise my arm.

Who is watching her try on this badly made tit and thinking yep that’s me sorted for summer?!

Reactions: 4
Why, why does she wear tops that don’t fit her in several different places and then proclaims that not only does it fit like a dream but it’s also “roomy”

I came across a video of her trying on some light summery tops (prob ITS). None of them fitted her, all of them ended at her natural waist line leaving about 2 inches of belly exposed, pretty sure they weren’t even crop tops either. I’m not sure about anyone else but I don’t want to expose half of my stomach every time I raise my arm.

Who is watching her try on this badly made tit and thinking yep that’s me sorted for summer?!
edited for typos ☝🏽 😅

How can she LOVE everything from in the style…. She can’t so she’s turned into someone faking it for views just like the people she hates. No wonder her views have hit a low! Some of the tiered dress she’s worn recently would look so much better if she just sized up one size so they didn’t do the pork joint look on her stomach. She is not a size 16.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Recent rant on stories is soooooooooo hypocritical! Pretty sure her recent range launch with crappy in the style only had her and two other "models" under a size 20. Grow up ash and stop trying to bring down other brands. Oh and be truthful about your own size while you're at it. 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.