ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iconic must be thrilled with how she applies their products so the end result is her looking like C-3PO from Star wars! 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iconic must be thrilled with how she applies their products so the end result is her looking like C-3PO from Star wars! 😵💫
I was cringing so bad watching her stories 🤣🤣 the first thing literally looked like she was smearing tit all over her face

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I use iconic, the radiance booster she's using isn't the correct colour for her skin, plus god only knows where she's putting the highlighter & blush 😂 even the setting spray is too dark.
She looks like she needs a good wash

Reactions: 3
I use iconic, the radiance booster she's using isn't the correct colour for her skin, plus god only knows where she's putting the highlighter & blush 😂 even the setting spray is too dark.
She looks like she needs a good wash
Exactly this ! She probably should be using the champagne one but all just points to how clueless and slap dash she is! If you are endorsing products shouldn't you at the very least be using the correct colour plus applying it accurately?

Had to eyeroll at her "it's very expensive " comment , yes it is Ash and I'd put my mortgage on the fact if you weren't getting the stuff for free you absolutely would not be buying it yourself! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A glow bb cream, a liquid highlighter, a powder highlighter and a glow spray all seems a bit excessive 😂😂 trying to look like Edward Cullen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw her makeup application and I thought she was going to post that it was a joke at the end. Surely iconic do not pay her for this stuff. She has used the products incorrect and made her self look ridiculous

Reactions: 1
God damn you lot I had to go and look at the make up application,
it’s like a gold version of the tin man! She looks like she needs a good wash and a few make up lessons!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve said it before Iconic might be a good brand but I’ve no idea because the colours she uses are not her shade so it always looks tit when she’s finished. Her bare face is so nice - I’m actually jealous and it pisses me off that she ruins it with crappy looking makeup 😂 you have a good base there Ash! Find shades that work for you. Talk to the people who do your makeup for shoots and get tips from them.

Reactions: 2
I saw her makeup application and I thought she was going to post that it was a joke at the end. Surely iconic do not pay her for this stuff. She has used the products incorrect and made her self look ridiculous
I don’t use iconic but I find it odd they use two drag queens (Solomon and Hinch), a zombie (sticker sister/ label loser) and this pig of a Woman to promote their make up. I’ll stick with rimmel thanks!
And if she is reading…your son is a gobby brat, he’s not funny he’s rude and sadly becoming a clone of you. Your daughter looks horrified by you constantly… Great parenting.

Reactions: 8
I used to like her but the constant stories about farting and shitting make me feel 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
bleeping sick of her rants, get a grip Ash, if someone new at the school is questioning about your son getting taken out of school on a lunchtime don't be so bleeping angry with them, at the end of the day all they're doing is safeguarding your child!!!
You'd be even more pissed off if they just allowed him to leave school without any questions being asked and something happened to him!!!
Also we don't care, do your rants in private, we don't need to see and hear EVERYTHING you do.
STOP ATTENTION SEEKING!!!

Reactions: 13
The fact she takes him to a carvery sometimes for school lunch is just disgusting…

she’s an absolute joke of a mother. Taking her over weight child out of school for lunch to feed him pizza hut 😩 kid is gonna be ginormous when he’s in his teens. Just cause she dosnt care about her weight she shouldn’t project that on her kid he won’t know any better

Reactions: 8
I’m trying to wrap my head around it. A pizza buffet for school lunch!
Exactly 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ How can she think this is normal? He is going to be full and lethargic for his afternoon lessons! She’s a full on nightmare, schools promote healthy eating at lunches and ok may serve chips and the odd thing that’s not exactly low on fat or carbs but the meals she takes him for at a school lunch time is just ridiculous

I literally don't know anyone that takes their children out lunch time. The only time I've ever heard of it is when a child is getting badly bullied. It's madness. Even on birthdays they're at school all day 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.