ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Ash, just don't read here girl!
It REALLY irritates me when they go off on a tangent about Tattle, people wouldn't need to write on here of anyone's opinion wasn't deleted within seconds and / or replied to in the patronising bullying way they do and claim they're defending themselves. And also they only EVER respond to negativity.. never the people who are saying they look nice, where is x item from etc.. unless they're their blue ticked head mates.
She's an actual embarrassing ambassador for ITS. Not that they're a great company but if I did like anything of theirs I wouldn't buy based on who they employ.
Also her stating she worked hard, I don't doubt she previously has...but in terms of her social media career.. it was a fluke based on a tiktok. duck off Ash!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Suck my 9 inch clit...and that was said in front of her young son.
I don't give a duck who you are, who you think you are or how famous you think you might be, but talking like that in front of a young impressionable boy is wrong!
And if anyone thinks that's ok then they're as chavvy & as common as she is.
oh Christ. That woman. What normal person says that sort of stuff in front of their young son?! I wouldn’t say that in front of my 20 year old daughter 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Why oh why do we automatically get tarred with being unhappy, lonely trolls. I have everything she has, I’m not unhappy or jealous. I wouldn’t change my lot for the world. I’m that happy with my life I don’t give a flying fig on anyone else’s opinion about me & I would never bother looking for peoples opinions. Hell I don’t even like having a PDR at work cos I don’t care so just see it as a head nodding exercise to look interested. Get over ya self love, stop looking here. Some people like to talk about irrelevant people because they can’t ask opinions about them with people they know as no one knows them - hence the need for forums in general. It’s like gonna a hotel or new restaurant, if you ask around and no one knows owt about it you’ll Google it to form an opinion.

Reactions: 11
Hi Ash!
Why oh Why would I be jealous of you? You’re disgusting and a crass vile slob… not one thing to be jealous of from you at all… Do I want to plaster myself all over social media getting my fat spotty arse out/ farting for laughs/ eating everything In sight/ dressing In ITS tatt (being dressed and styled In your “latest campaign” as the FAT Jac Jossa) / saying the most vile things in front of your young impressionable children/ showing your nasty vile mouth/ taking your child to carverys for his school lunch… the list is endless tbf and not one of those things would I want to be known for even if it meant getting paid to sit on my fat slobby arse at home and not having to do a real job! So I can assure you most of us “trolls” are certainly not jealous of you and I’ll take my 9-5 Job any day over your disgusting life!
Enjoy reading the truth Ash because do you know why you get so offended and butt hurt by what you read on here? Because it’s the truth and the truth hurts 😁

Reactions: 15
I see she's deleted her rants & just left up about how we're just jealous trolls with no life, no job, no money blah blah blah.
I have a great life thanks, a wonderful husband, 4 very successful children, adorable grandchildren and a great job that I love.
Why do people need to be sad, lonely & unhappy to have an opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️
My god if you get hurt by someone stating how rude & uncouth it is to use disgusting language in front of your young son then you need to take yourself off social media.
We aren't threatening you or sending abuse to your DM's, we are chatting on a forum, it's not against the law to have an opinion is it? I'm sure you have opinions about lots of people & things & if you say you don't then you're fibbing.
Anyways I'm off to cry about my sad, pitiful existence...Bye 👋🏼😫

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Our role as parents is to protect our child's innocence for as long as we possibly can, not easy in the world of SM we now live in but she doesn't even try! ...Such a shame that as his mother she is robbing him of that by exposing him to all the sexual crude rants she regularly has in front of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Again, I might be old fashioned, but her tagging her 13 year old daughters public insta page doesn’t sit right with me either 🙁

Reactions: 12
That multiway dress thing tied as a top on her stories looks fuckin hideous

Reactions: 6
That multiway dress thing tied as a top on her stories looks fuckin hideous
90% of ITS clothes look hideous (not just your collection Ash). It's not even anything to do with body shape/weight as even on the likes of Stacey Solomon, they do nothing. All of their influencers look so much better when they're dressing in their "normal" clothes. Props to her if she feels amazing but I wouldn't rush to buy any of her latest range (some of the lbd's were cute)

Reactions: 3
I hate the jealous shouts. 🙄
Jealous of what exactly? Explain it to me please.
I have a decent job, boss kids and a home, I’m neither unhappy or sad. Just sick of the bullshit that you all spout.

Reactions: 11
If jealous means me having an opinion on you being a sellout, becoming everything you use to despise, and becoming more vile and slobby by the day.......then I guess I'm jealous 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It must be really difficult knowing this thread exists and not exhausting yourself looking at it - I know I would. But it isn’t trolling. Nobody (I hope) is in her inbox telling her about it or shoving our opinions down her throat or in her comment section. We’re in a separate platform entirely and it’s her decision to look at whats been said.

I don’t agree with a lot of what gets said here but people are free to express their opinions here, once it isn’t crossing boundaries. Her rant the other day seemed like someone scrambling to justify how they DONT CARE but coming across very much like they do care. If you’re so genuinely happy in your life and none of this bothered you then you wouldn’t give it air time. You’d stick to the people giving you grief where you can’t help but see it.

Don’t really know what the point of this is tbh because I still like 90% of her content, except when it’s blatant bullshit or calling out the “haters” (I’m sure it bothers her but I don’t care to listen to the complaining about it, that’s what she has managers for.)

My two cents done and now I’ll disappear back into the advice threads 😂👀

If I broke a chair in a restaurant, that would be a huge reality check for me!! 🙈

Reactions: 8
That rant about her chair.. she was clearly doing it for clout. I came across it last night. I watched it and the whole thing seemed set up. She could of easily just swapped chairs or asked the waitress could she sit somewhere else or simply request a chair swap as she feels uncomfortable 🤔 I don't understand why a tiktok was needed? 🤷‍♀️

Fml. Her rant over that message to Chelsea 🤦🏽‍♀️

Screams desperately insecure and batshit crazy

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.