ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like those bodysuits
Don’t shoot me!!
but why didn’t she show the white one with no jeans on??
I really like the colour of the green one. I like the look of this collection! As someone else said it’s very Jac Jossa, which is probably why I like it so much, her collections are always my faves.

Reactions: 4
I really like the colour of the green one. I like the look of this collection! As someone else said it’s very Jac Jossa, which is probably why I like it so much, her collections are always my faves.
I like the green one too but not enough to line their pockets haha

Reactions: 1
So she’s apparently a size 16 but has sized up to a 20 for the dress🤣 That’s 4 bleeping sizes bigger, stop lying about your size you scruff
It's 2 sizes bigger. If she was actually a 16, which I don't think she is, the 16 should have fit.

Reactions: 9
I’ve only ever bought Jacs stuff that why I noticed this collection is basically a copy cat one. Also noticed that Ash poses exactly the same as Jac does as well 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ash does seem to be one of Adams favourites but don’t think she’ll be knocking JJ off her perch anytime soon 😂

Reactions: 3
She said she sized up to a size 20, Why didn't the size 16 fit?
Because the quality of the material is shite isn't it, Ash?
If something isn't true to size I'm not interested.

Every "new collection" is just a rehash of the last one, the same boring, shapeless styles just in a different pattern or colour.
To be fair I usually size up in denim dresses or shirts as they've got no stretch

So she’s apparently a size 16 but has sized up to a 20 for the dress🤣 That’s 4 bleeping sizes bigger, stop lying about your size you scruff
Where do you get 4 sizes bigger from?
16–18–20
It’s 2 sizes 😂

To be fair I usually size up in denim dresses or shirts as they've got no stretch
I do too, in dresses all together actually, my top half is bigger than my bottom half cos of my big bangers 😩

Where do you get 4 sizes bigger from?
16–18–20
It’s 2 sizes 😂

I do too, in dresses all together actually, my top half is bigger than my bottom half cos of my big bangers 😩
I just realised I said 4 sizes lol I meant 2😅😅

• Haha
She's a director of ITS now? But has zero style herself.. Good advert Adam

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh I only watched 2 of the stories with the sound off 😂😂
It wasn't even funny! Her stomping about the place pretending she was in charge ..everyone was smirking at her. She's a classic example of someone who thinks she's funnier than she actually is!

Reactions: 5
I’ve had to stop following her, she wasn’t doing my mental health any good 😂 it was one of them, I was watching her and moaning about her vileness the whole time....why was I putting myself through it 🙄😂

I started following not long ago after hearing about her from the Charlotte greedy thread. I managed a week then had to unfollow, I didn’t find her one bit funny and omg how many pointless stories she done everyday!

She unfortunately has become one of those people she used to moan about. Just flogging tat and spending her time blowing smoke up ITSs arse 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s obviously working for her cos ITS seem obsessed with her recently. I suppose to be fair out of their collabs she’s probably one of the cheapest to use. Wouldn’t imagine she’s earns anywhere near what the likes of Stacey & Jac get paid 😂

Reactions: 6
Did you see she addressed miss greedy “situation” last night on her live?

I was really shocked, I’ve followed her for a while but she was live on TikTok or Insta yesterday and I was watching how she was speaking to her kids and the people following her and I was shocked

one lady made a joke and said can you speak to ITS about the £2.50 refund fee and she was all sassy like “no, I can barely do my own why would I deal with yours”

and another follower said she had ordered the jeans but sized up and should have got a size smaller so ordered the smaller size instead and her response was along the lines of “well that’s your fault you should have listened to what I said”

not how you speak to customers/fans whatever they are

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Missed it 🤦🏻‍♀️ What did she say?
She said she’s sick of people insinuating she doesn’t like greedy. She doesn’t know greedy, she’s never met her and people are mixing it by insisting there’s drama. I’m not buying it though, cos she started talking about a Christmas party they were both at and then started talking about something else. So me being the wee troll I am think they fell out at the Christmas party 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.