ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s vile. It doesn’t surprise me she treats her customers that way - that’s what they are now that she’s just a sales donkey.

Reactions: 5
She said she’s sick of people insinuating she doesn’t like greedy. She doesn’t know greedy, she’s never met her and people are mixing it by insisting there’s drama. I’m not buying it though, cos she started talking about a Christmas party they were both at and then started talking about something else. So me being the wee troll I am think they fell out at the Christmas party 🤣
I remember ITS stories from that party and they were both vying for attention from everyone but never seemed to be in each others company. If she doesn’t have a problem why does she block people for asking and constantly throw shade at her? They both know they’re the least known collabs but both carry on as if they are ITSs biggest prize assets 😂 I think there’s friction there because they are actually very similar so are always competing against each other. Unfortunately for Greedy, ITS definitely prefer Ash and don’t even trying hiding it. Just look at their collections. Greedys last one was hideous whereas they basically gave Ash a collection that was nearly identical to one that Jac Jossa had already launched last year, knowing how well JJ styles sell. Personally can’t stand Greedys fakeness and as for Ash, considering how crude she is, I don’t like how she now seems to thinks she’s above everyone else.

Reactions: 6
Ash really looks like she needs a good wash. I want to plonk her in the bath. Caked in yesterday's make up and going on and on about ITS clothes- so cute and amazing and how good do I look in this top 🙄🙄 give it a rest!

Ash really looks like she needs a good wash. I want to plonk her in the bath. Caked in yesterday's make up and going on and on about ITS clothes- so cute and amazing and how good do I look in this top 🙄🙄 give it a rest!
It amazes me that ITS use her for all their collab try on hauls. I know they like her cos she’s down to earth (well she was until she became a full time ‘influencer’) but she really doesn’t sell the clothes well. I’m pretty sure Stacey doesn’t need Ash trying her collection on for it to sell 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s all “omg I don’t think you’re ready for this” “are you shitting me” every single time she’s doing a try on

Reactions: 14
She’s all “omg I don’t think you’re ready for this” “are you shitting me” every single time she’s doing a try on
It's so annoying isn't it!!! I'm so glad someone else sees if, it literally infuriates me how repetitive she is. The whole fake looking away at the camera to say how much she loves and show off a dress which doesn't fit and her tits are hanging out. Over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I cannot stand her shes absolutely vile!… she looks a state In every haul she does no matter how many times she tries to convince people otherwise “omg I’m sorry but how amazing do I look in this” nah love you don’t actually… she most definitely is not a size 16 and needs to stop trying to squeeze herself into clothes to small for her…. She apparently doesn’t care what people think of her but comes and has a read on here and I’m sorry but wtf is Chels doing with her she can do a lot better than this slob… she comes across as a vile selfish disgusting pig of a woman

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who the duck has a bed at their place of work?
A chair, yes, even a nice sofa, but a bed 🤷🏻‍♀️ And a gifted one at that!!
These influencers/wannabes would take anything if it's free.
I volunteer for The Trussell Trust & the amount of people out there who don't even have a bed to sleep on & these lazy cunts are getting them gifted to them, it makes me bleeping sick.
Now if she didn't have a bed at home, fine, but this is just greedy & grabby.
Shame on those companies too because there is not a chance in hell I'd ever buy a bed from a company that gives to these instahuns.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Who the duck has a bed at their place of work?
A chair, yes, even a nice sofa, but a bed 🤷🏻‍♀️ And a gifted one at that!!
These influencers/wannabes would take anything if it's free.
I volunteer for The Trussell Trust & the amount of people out there who don't even have a bed to sleep on & these lazy cunts are getting them gifted to them, it makes me bleeping sick.
Now if she didn't have a bed at home, fine, but this is just greedy & grabby.
Shame on those companies too because there is not a chance in hell I'd ever buy a bed from a company that gives to these instahuns.
Oh but she's giving away all the free clothes she was given for free because she's wants to give back !! It baffles me how these instahuns have zero shame when it comes to all the free stuff they are given which many sell on after affiliate linking them...yes Ash is giving the clothes away but they were free to start with so where is the 'giving ' back?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So no one is allowed a different opinion to Ash, no matter how politely you word it. Personally, I’m a different generation, but I don’t like the constant swearing in front of the kids and yes I do know they will swear at school. Why does everything she do with her kids involve eating all the time?

So no one is allowed a different opinion to Ash, no matter how politely you word it. Personally, I’m a different generation, but I don’t like the constant swearing in front of the kids and yes I do know they will swear at school. Why does everything she do with her kids involve eating all the time?
Her stories last night were so obnoxious. Do ITS think her ranting is good for their brand 🤦🏻‍♀️ Typical person that’s found a bit of fame on Instagram and now thinks they are above others. Shame because she came across really lovely until she made her whole life about ads, aff links, gifted products and ITS

She’s showing a really nasty - petty side to her. I get that too get pissed off with someone for saying certain tit, I’d be the same, but she really drags it on and takes it too far.

The fact she takes her son for a carvery for his school lunch time is just beyond me 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'd never heard of her until she was mentioned on the Greedy thread.

To a (limited) extent I agree, kids do swear at school from a young age, and even if YOUR kid isn't their friend or classmate will, whether that's because their own parents swear or they've seen/ heard it on TV on online. So kids will hear it one way or the other. I've sworn in front of mine since they were little.

However, for me with Ash it's not the swearing per se (see above) it's how crude she is in front of her kids all the time that I think is more unpleasant. And also in the recent example the swearing is because she's pissed off at someone's polite criticism...so is such a massive rant even proportionate?

I'm not sure if the ranting, swearing etc is for views - because she thinks it will get more followers/ likes/ sympathy? Or because she's genuinely that annoyed at someone criticising her? Or even because she's unhappy with her life and is venting rather than addressing whatever is making her unhappy?

It's odd though that she'd focus so much anger on a couple of fairly innocuous messages - if that's the worst she gets she should feel lucky.

Reactions: 5
Suck my 9 inch clit...and that was said in front of her young son.
I don't give a duck who you are, who you think you are or how famous you think you might be, but talking like that in front of a young impressionable boy is wrong!
And if anyone thinks that's ok then they're as chavvy & as common as she is.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Suck my 9 inch clit...and that was said in front of her young son.
I don't give a duck who you are, who you think you are or how famous you think you might be, but talking like that in front of a young impressionable boy is wrong!
And if anyone thinks that's ok then they're as chavvy & as common as she is.
I agree, it's just so crude and awful. My kids are in their 20s and I wouldn't say that in front of them. I wouldn't say it full stop tbh!

Reactions: 13
Hi Ash 😂👋🏼
Wow that was a rant and a half for someone who isn't bothered 🙄😂
It always amuses me when they go on these 'troll' rants that they talk about how everyone else is unhappy and people are just jealous.
OK love if that makes you feel better...we're all super jealous 🙄 I really wish I could fart on camera to millions of strangers and call it a living.
Ash enjoys slobbing about in bed and I enjoy coming on here and sharing views about the Instasham world with like minded people.
I think the person who is constantly on here reading the comments about herself is the one obsessed. Sad thing is she'll have been refreshing the page whilst on hers girls day today. Best life ever?
I really was beginning to like Ash...she seemed different to the other 'influencers'. She gives back and seems more transparent. But she's in the same boat as the rest of them for me now. Be kind works both ways...you can't rant about how people say 'nasty' things about you but then you go and say vile things towards/about other people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.