ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ewwwwww “just say you wanna lick my minge” mate I’m bi but I’d rather run my tongue along an electric cable of 400,000 volts of electricity whilst simultaneously unicycling across the Grand Canyon, sitting on bike seat made of a razor blades. While it’s raining. Thanks.
No really say what you think, don’t hold back :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haven't seen the latest rant but can imagine what it was like. Ironically I only found Tattle because she ranted about it one day - I used to really like her but was starting to see her true colours with the irrationally aggressive rants about unsuspecting strangers that came to the charity shop or dared to accidentally leave a pube on a disabled toilet seat (therefore probably either a disabled or elderly person) So I was interested to see that it wasn't just me thinking she was being over the top. She clearly has an anger management problem which seems far more unhealthy than people occasionally leaving comments on a gossip forum when they're bored 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hardly the same as obsessive trolls who target specific people and send direct messages and comments to deliberately upset them.

People are also entitled to have an opinion on people who put themselves in the public eye by making social media their job. Their content is a product, people leave reviews on products all the time. Are we led to believe that Ash has never left a crappy review or made a complaint about something? 😂 Somehow I highly doubt it

Oh and Ash, I don't care if you see this and call me out on your stories again. I haven't followed you for a long time and have only watched your stories once in a blue moon when you popped up on the suggested page (and won't be doing so again so don't waste your breath) and I certainly have never clicked on any of your affiliate links or bought any of your ITS tat. So I think you're probably wrong if you think your fortune comes from any of us or if any of us want to come anywhere near you. Also.. if you want to market yourself as being a confident woman who doesn't care what anyone thinks, you're making it pretty it obvious that that is all bullshit by reading here in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yup unfollowed a long time ago. If I want to see a loud mouth , chubby and aggressive woman ranting away I will pop down to the pub at closing time .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve got more class in my left big toe than that woman. She makes me actually cringe, her poor kids! I’d of been mortified as a teenager my mum behaving so vulgar. We all fart, poo and the like but wtf happened to decorum?! Do people actually find this tit funny? It baffles me 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’ve got more class in my left big toe than that woman. She makes me actually cringe, her poor kids! I’d of been mortified as a teenager my mum behaving so vulgar. We all fart, poo and the like but wtf happened to decorum?! Do people actually find this tit funny? It baffles me 🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly this ...I've seen teenage boys act with more class! Is this really what brands like ITS and iconic want representing them ? Vulgar and distasteful 🤢

Reactions: 4
Used to quite like her but she’s become so aggressive it’s actually uncomfortable to watch. Makes me wonder about her home life

Reactions: 10
I did follow her ages ago because she seemed so confident. However as a manager slagging off her customers constantly on tiktok just didn't sit right with me. In most jobs these days that action would get you the sack.

Reactions: 5
Used to quite like her but she’s become so aggressive it’s actually uncomfortable to watch. Makes me wonder about her home life
I agree. It seems like social media life has consumed her and she’s lost really her like-ability

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her bloody try on haul with her Mum 🙄 "How amazing is this guys, like how amazing does my mum look in this, like you just look so amazing I can't even believe it. This is definitely a bit of me, I just love this outfit it's so flattering and just perfect for wearing with trainers or a pair of heels and omg how amazing does my bum look in this" 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Her new collection is basically a carbon copy of a range Jac Jossa done last year and the year before. Honestly I thought she was doing a try on haul of JJs range until I read it. I know ITS aren’t known for their originality but to basically recycle an old collection and put a different persons name to it 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 7
She said she sized up to a size 20, Why didn't the size 16 fit?
Because the quality of the material is shite isn't it, Ash?
If something isn't true to size I'm not interested.

Every "new collection" is just a rehash of the last one, the same boring, shapeless styles just in a different pattern or colour.

Reactions: 12
She said she sized up to a size 20, Why didn't the size 16 fit?
Because the quality of the material is shite isn't it, Ash?
If something isn't true to size I'm not interested.

Every "new collection" is just a rehash of the last one, the same boring, shapeless styles just in a different pattern or colour.
It also won't be true to size either because she's not a size 16

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So she’s apparently a size 16 but has sized up to a 20 for the dress🤣 That’s 4 bleeping sizes bigger, stop lying about your size you scruff

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she’s apparently a size 16 but has sized up to a 20 for the dress🤣 That’s 4 bleeping sizes bigger, stop lying about your size you scruff
Doesn’t look great for the brand tho does it…says she’s a size 16….yet needs a 20! How is anyone supposed to know what size to order?!

I do like those bodysuits
Don’t shoot me!!
but why didn’t she show the white one with no jeans on??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.