ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to laugh ! Her video of her in the field in that awful dress! She looks like she's wearing a pink yurtz !! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks like a frump in that dress, doesn’t suit her broad shoulders at all

Reactions: 2
She is honestly becoming the one thing she use to take the piss out of "influencer" I use to really like her HONEST reviews on clothes and the prices however it seems she now lies about all the ITS clothes. Maybe she's worries they will drop her and she will have to start paying for clothes again

Reactions: 11
I used to like her you know when she was honest!

ITS could send her a bin bag and she’d say how much she loves it and how amazing she looks in it….🙈

every ‘honest’ account ends up this way, they all cave in and become cowards so to speak.
What’s so bad about saying something really doesn’t suit you?!

Reactions: 8
Popped into my local Asda today and they had some of the ITS bits from SS collection. I’m schooled at the quality of it for the price they had a jumpsuit and dress in, the material is very strange and thick you would sweat like a mofo in the in the summer… £50 for a jumpsuit I think not!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I used to like her you know when she was honest!

ITS could send her a bin bag and she’d say how much she loves it and how amazing she looks in it….🙈

every ‘honest’ account ends up this way, they all cave in and become cowards so to speak.
What’s so bad about saying something really doesn’t suit you?!
Because if they say something rubbish they won’t get anything else free. Must be a buzz getting free stuff but it’s obvious when influencers are just touting something that’s crap and then they lose credibility but I suppose material things are more important than credibility these days

Reactions: 1
I think Ash is great but she is definitely (in my opinion) being dishonest about the ITS clothes. The quality of the items is horrible. There are one or two nice bits but the rest are GARBAGE.

Reactions: 9
She’s without question just an ITS mouth piece now. How embarrassing since her original shtick was calling out influencers on their obvious bullshit when it came to that type of stuff!

I started following her because I thought she was a breath of fresh air amongst all lying grabby sales reps that most of these influencers have become. But recently it's all just become this ITS shite brown nose fest ! The stuff is over priced tat and its such a shame she can't be more honest ! And that last haul she did and was having orgasms over was frankly just embarrassing!

Reactions: 7
Agreed. I wish she would be more honest about ITS. Say this isn’t for me or don’t like how it fits etc etc.
When you watch her stories she does like some of the clothes as I recognise some that she’s wearing day to day but only a small handful. Please just be more honest ash!!!

Reactions: 2
So just watched on of her latest TikTok slagging off a customer asking the price on shoes… I find it really bad taste working for a charity and she comes on slagging off donations and donations etc not really setting a good example or being a good representative of the charity is she! 😡

Reactions: 10
So just watched on of her latest TikTok slagging off a customer asking the price on shoes… I find it really bad taste working for a charity and she comes on slagging off donations and donations etc not really setting a good example or being a good representative of the charity is she! 😡
I saw this and though, why was the price in both of the shoes? 🤔 🤷🏻‍♀️
I haven’t seen all her videos but this was the first one I saw where she’s mocking someone like a customer who literally didn’t do anything but ask a completely legit question

I haven’t seen all her videos but this was the first one I saw where she’s mocking someone like a customer who literally didn’t do anything but ask a completely legit question
Thought the same. And many mental disabilities and conditions are not visible, especially if the person is pretty “high functioning” (I don’t know what the correct term is here, sorry if I cause offence) and I assume she doesn’t know this person so doesn’t know anything about them. What a dick 🙄

Reactions: 11
I did used to like her, but she’s getting on my tits lately. She really needs to stop going on about the shoe thing now, she’s just making herself look a bleep.

It was a perfectly reasonable question as each shoe had a price in it!!! Whoever labelled it is at fault, not the poor customer she ripped apart.

I wonder if her employers are seeing this?

Exactly, I’ve seen other where she’s taking the piss out of things people have donated absolutely disgusting.

Thought the same. And many mental disabilities and conditions are not visible, especially if the person is pretty “high functioning” (I don’t know what the correct term is here, sorry if I cause offence) and I assume she doesn’t know this person so doesn’t know anything about them. What a dick 🙄
Exactly, my son has high functioning autism so things like that can confuse people who process things differently, just shows what an ignorant twit she really is, and then goes onto a public platform to ridicule the person to thousands of people. What if that person saw it!😡😡

I did used to like her, but she’s getting on my tits lately. She really needs to stop going on about the shoe thing now, she’s just making herself look a bleep.

It was a perfectly reasonable question as each shoe had a price in it!!! Whoever labelled it is at fault, not the poor customer she ripped apart.

I wonder if her employers are seeing this?
I doubt it very much, she’s vile she really is!

my son has high functioning asd and this would be something he would have to ask, I used to like her but actually that’s really made me think!

edited as stopped working and post made no sense 😊

Reactions: 9
Why can’t she speak normally? The way she talks and her facial expressions well piss me off

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.