ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a one trick pony, all she has is being disgusting about bodily functions. People will be bored of her soon and on to the next one

Reactions: 8
To be fair she tried on that green wrap dress and could get the 14 on. I don’t think she’s suggesting she’s a 14

She only seems to carry excess weight on her stomach which is perfectly normal after having children. She’s naturally got a large bum and slimmer arms/legs. I’m not keen on her content but let’s not be slagging her off for trying to normalise what different bodies look like. The average dress size is a 16 so anyone slagging off her size will make other women reading that feel tit.
personally I think she’s a gorgeous looking girl when she’s not pulling all those stupid faces.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Their content for Pride on inthestyle stories was soooo cute. It was nice to hear more of Chelsea talking and they were both really great! Lovely couple!

Reactions: 8
Don't agree with a lot of the more crude toilet humour stuff she does, but her reviews of the Glossy box and Love Island were bloody epic !

Reactions: 3
The big tent like Lorna luxe clothes are hard to pull off!!! She looks much better in the Stacey clothes to be honest

Reactions: 2
The big tent like Lorna luxe clothes are hard to pull off!!! She looks much better in the Stacey clothes to be honest
The £55 dress could double as a parachute if she ever decides to take up skydiving!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was about to be shocked at the price but then I remember #gifted #ad
And I doubt none of them that have gotten them as freebies would pay full price for them ! Just looks like she's put her head through a king-size duvet cover !!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.