ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she speak normally? The way she talks and her facial expressions well piss me off
I used to find it amusing, her earlier videos were more like dry humour with a bit of facial expression to go with them but now she just looks like she’s having a bit of an episode 😳

Reactions: 3
Tbf it was a bit of a stupid question to ask if the shoes were sold separately. I’m with her on that one. Like who buys shoe’s individually? Not me, a person with two equal sized feet x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tbf it was a bit of a stupid question to ask if the shoes were sold separately. I’m with her on that one. Like who buys shoe’s individually? Not me, a person with two equal sized feet x
I think the point is even if it appears a stupid question to some people, for others it may not be obvious - they aren’t new shoes so attached together so some people may have a hard time processing if they are sold together, as they aren’t sold in a normal way of new shoes i.e attached together or on them shoe hanging things. So
to take the piss out of someone for having to ask is horrible as she doesn’t know their situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine being her employer and seeing those tiktoks made in work time and slagging off the customers. Very professional.

Her earlier videos were funny, but now it’s ITS gifted items that don’t look good, unless she is planning on wearing stripper heels down to the local pub or the corner shop. Some of those outfits make her look horrendous and she is an attractive woman, imagine how they would look on someone much shorter and who doesn’t want to wear 5 inch Perspex heels with everything. 😱

Reactions: 8
I think all the attention has gone to her head, she's gone from being really funny to loud and annoying! When your humour now consists of taking the piss out of a charity shop customer and vindictively slagging off a cheap accessories shop all becomes a bit sad and pointless!

Reactions: 11
I think the point is even if it appears a stupid question to some people, for others it may not be obvious - they aren’t new shoes so attached together so some people may have a hard time processing if they are sold together, as they aren’t sold in a normal way of new shoes i.e attached together or on them shoe hanging things. So
to take the piss out of someone for having to ask is horrible as she doesn’t know their situation.
This exactly, the ignorance is shocking and her attitude towards it is disgusting!

She’s so vile I can’t bear her anymore. Turned into what she said she wouldnt

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
New to this thread. Can't stand her fake "omg how good do I look" in every piece of crappy fabric from its. Don't get me wrong, in some of it she does look good but some of it I'm like....wtf you on about. So unflattering.

I liked her at the start but she actually doesn't seem like a very nice person, true colours shining through

She’s vile and omg all the poo / tit / bathroom content is so overdone. She needs to see a doctor!

Oh dear. She’s used her kids on stories now, my opinion 📉 the its stuff is very fake to, some of it looks lovely on her but be real some of it does nothing for her. So much for honesty!

Oh dear. She’s used her kids on stories now, my opinion 📉 the its stuff is very fake to, some of it looks lovely on her but be real some of it does nothing for her. So much for honesty!
Yeah honestly I think she is very pretty and looks good in some stuff but others it's like....no. Too tight etc. But being brutally honest won't bring in that ITS paycheck.

So I came across her 3 weeks ago watched few of her tik toks laughed thought wow she’s a breath of fresh air she is. 3 weeks on I’ve unfollowed. The dunelm story was enough.

Just noticed that she has signed with an agency, to be fair she might have signed on with them a while ago and I only just noticed, at the top of her tiktok page there is an email address for elry agency that work with tik tok influenzas!

How long before she ditches the charity shop and embraces the full on undisclosed ads and affiliate links lifestyle. Is she buying all this tat from ITS or is it gifted?

Just noticed that she has signed with an agency, to be fair she might have signed on with them a while ago and I only just noticed, at the top of her tiktok page there is an email address for elry agency that work with tik tok influenzas!

How long before she ditches the charity shop and embraces the full on undisclosed ads and affiliate links lifestyle. Is she buying all this tat from ITS or is it gifted?
It won’t be long. I’ll give it another month.

She keeps going on that’s she not paid the rent so she would be crazy to ditch her job

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.