ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the pay the rent comment was to make her feel less guilty about the pimping out off her kids that’s about to happen!
Ive actually ordered a few bits from ITS before and liked the stuff but I’ll not order anymore, not if I’m paying inflated prices so they can give loads away to people with a bit of an Instagram following.
some of the ITS stuff does look good on her especially the smock style dresses but there’s no way she wears most of the Lorna luxe style stuff she’s sent as it doesn’t suit her at all.

Reactions: 3
She’s not funny anymore. Gone off her completely. All the free cheap crappy clothes being stuffed down our throats. Had enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She has sold her soul to the influencer devil 😩 She was one of my favourites I loved the fact that she was real (or was she? I’m not sure now 🤔) but the thing that made her popular and liked was the fact she wasn’t a seasoned insta influencer and would call them out.. I have no problem with flogging any bit of tat for cash if you own the fact you do that, like the likes of Chloe Ferry who would flog a bag of her pubes if she could, but you expect that from her. Don’t grow your following slagging off influencers just to become one 🤦🏻‍♀️ Fake as f..k.. The affiliated link for them awful shoes today was a fully fledged influencer moment... oh dear

Reactions: 10
She has sold her soul to the influencer devil 😩 She was one of my favourites I loved the fact that she was real (or was she? I’m not sure now 🤔) but the thing that made her popular and liked was the fact she wasn’t a seasoned insta influencer and would call them out.. I have no problem with flogging any bit of tat for cash if you own the fact you do that, like the likes of Chloe Ferry who would flog a bag of her pubes if she could, but you expect that from her. Don’t grow your following slagging off influencers just to become one 🤦🏻‍♀️ Fake as f..k.. The affiliated link for them awful shoes today was a fully fledged influencer moment... oh dear
Money talks...... 😏

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I used to really like her but I find her ITS posts so annoying now. She’s clearly biased and it shows a lot. Surely she sees it when she watched the videos back?

Also her latest Jac Jossa video today, those dresses are so ill-fitting on her, which I think is a shame as I loved the fact in the beginning she was proud of her shape and would do try ons specifically to call out brands and bad fitting clothes

I’ve unfollowed now, I think she has made the transition to full time annoying influencer. Very dishonest and the shoe thing at the charity shop annoyed me to. My son has autism and he is very literal, it’s definitely something he’d ask. Makes me dread the future, most people are unaware of their abelism

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I absolutely won’t be buying any of those In the style dresses. Material looked cheap and clearly you do need to size up to stop that. Not flattering at all. Why has in the style allowed that try on to go out?

Reactions: 1
I’ve unfollowed now, I think she has made the transition to full time annoying influencer. Very dishonest and the shoe thing at the charity shop annoyed me to. My son has autism and he is very literal, it’s definitely something he’d ask. Makes me dread the future, most people are unaware of their abelism
- snap i just thought of my son and people taking the piss because he had to check and hit the unfollow button super fast. i used to like her but realised watching a few videos what a bully she actually is.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ that woman can not take one iota of criticism can she. 5 story rant because a few people said she needed to size up in her ITS monstrosities. Calm down love.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ that woman can not take one iota of criticism can she. 5 story rant because a few people said she needed to size up in her ITS monstrosities. Calm down love.
I don’t get it, why have a social media platform if you can’t take any criticism 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm so glad someone said this and pointed this out. This was the first thing that came to mind after I watched that shoe thing. I have learning disabilities and autism myself so this wasn't funny to watch. I couldnt help thinking if this customer did have a learning disability and came across that video they would be devastated and so embarrassed! I saw someone comment something similar saying this and the poor girl got crucified for it and laugh at by this womans reply video. I stopped following her after that. There was just no need to belittle someone and mock them the way she does. She was genuinely funny months ago. Now having all these followers and free stuff is going to her head. She's a bit of a disgrace to be honest

She was so relatable at first like “oh I don’t give a duck that I’m not skinny and I fart etc etc” and that’s fine but she cannot accept any type of criticism at all. She gets free clothes and some of them do look nice on her I wish I had that confidence, but she needs to realise that people aren’t gonna always agree with her. If she didn’t make a big thing about not being an influencer half of people wouldn’t have said anything. She comes across as not giving a tit but someone who doesn’t give a tit doesn’t make videos about it. Her whole persona in the beginning was being “real” and she’s gone so far from that now

Reactions: 5
It’s such a shame she turned, she was quite funny. How long till the kids are pimped out properly? Most of the influencers who are parents end up selling their kids lives online for free stuff or money, I think she will turn to

She's driving to work at the moment. While doing a live! Driving and looking down to read the comments. What a bellend!

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.