ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m abit torn on her. I like her Tik toks and when she’s just chatting nonsense but the ITS try ons are so fake. There is no way you would love absolutely everything at all. I see zero point in them and it actually puts me off the clothes and questions her intentions

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Married to a guy I was friends with. She caught him cheating. She keyed bleep on his car bonnet (company car) and then keyed bleep on all his mates’ cars because they stayed friends with him during the divorce.

Accused people (falsely) of sexually molestering her children, accusations borne out of spite. Cut tiny holes on every single item of clothing her ex husband wore, small holes only noticeable when you put the clothes on.

Began an online hate campaign against her enemies with fake accounts and online slander and abuse calling some of the guys homosexual and stuff online when they weren’t. She stopped my friend seeing his children over the next 8 years (court cases blah blah) then accused him of not wanting to see the kids publicly which isn’t true. Harassing her ex husband’s new wife and constant threats, msgs and abuse and uses her online platform to still continually slag off her ex husband. She’s truly a very scary and very evil person.

A kind of trivial matter but I was broken down on an A-road in Essex and waiting by my car. She saw me and purposely drove back around the roundabout and back to where I was just so she could roll down the window and yell “Hahahahah” out the window at me while I was next to my broken down car. My friend told me about it and said he was in the passengers side absolutely begging her not to do it and she did it anyway.
Trivial matter but that illustrates just how warped and nasty this girl is.

Also, a big sorry to keep you waiting on the goss lol

Edit: also all the body positivity just makes me laugh because when I put on some weight when I was younger she used to yell fatty at me across the local bar in front of everyone and constantly ridicule me about my own weight gain

Edit 2: I’m sure she’ll read this and kickstart a new hate campaign against me like the last one wasn’t terrifying enough 🤨
I think if you were such close friends with an Ex that cheated on me and gave me HPV which in turn caused cancer, I’d have driven round the roundabout just to laugh at you broken down too! In fact, I’d have probably done this several times 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think if you were such close friends with an Ex that cheated on me and gave me HPV which in turn caused cancer, I’d have driven round the roundabout just to laugh at you broken down too! In fact, I’d have probably done this several times 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yep. Absolutely don't blame her for laughing at you. Her ex done her dirty and she has a right to be the way she was. She's far more graceful than o would have been

Reactions: 16
Married to a guy I was friends with. She caught him cheating. She keyed bleep on his car bonnet (company car) and then keyed bleep on all his mates’ cars because they stayed friends with him during the divorce.

Accused people (falsely) of sexually molestering her children, accusations borne out of spite. Cut tiny holes on every single item of clothing her ex husband wore, small holes only noticeable when you put the clothes on.

Began an online hate campaign against her enemies with fake accounts and online slander and abuse calling some of the guys homosexual and stuff online when they weren’t. She stopped my friend seeing his children over the next 8 years (court cases blah blah) then accused him of not wanting to see the kids publicly which isn’t true. Harassing her ex husband’s new wife and constant threats, msgs and abuse and uses her online platform to still continually slag off her ex husband. She’s truly a very scary and very evil person.

A kind of trivial matter but I was broken down on an A-road in Essex and waiting by my car. She saw me and purposely drove back around the roundabout and back to where I was just so she could roll down the window and yell “Hahahahah” out the window at me while I was next to my broken down car. My friend told me about it and said he was in the passengers side absolutely begging her not to do it and she did it anyway.
Trivial matter but that illustrates just how warped and nasty this girl is.

Also, a big sorry to keep you waiting on the goss lol

Edit: also all the body positivity just makes me laugh because when I put on some weight when I was younger she used to yell fatty at me across the local bar in front of everyone and constantly ridicule me about my own weight gain

Edit 2: I’m sure she’ll read this and kickstart a new hate campaign against me like the last one wasn’t terrifying enough 🤨
I don’t blame her for what she did to her ex.
I just have a question though. At the beginning of your post you made it sound as if she hated you because you are friends with the ex. But when you broke down he was in the car with her so it seems like you 2 had beef before they broke up. So the rest of it just sounds like you didn’t like each other, plus if the last “hate campaign” against you was so terrifying, why write a post on a forum which she clearly reads and can easily identify you from the details?

Reactions: 27
I don’t know anything about her personal life at all. She sounds like she’s had a hard time and there’s always two sides to every story. I just wish she would be more honest in those ITS hauls!!

Reactions: 5
No you’re correct it’s not, but it is to do with unprotected sexual contact. And some types of hpv can cause cancer.
It can mean a partner has cheated, or it can mean it’s lived dormant for many years.
Either way her hpv lead to cancer, this was probably likely because her ex husband cheated on her multiple times.
HPV in men isn’t detectable via std tests etc so it could have been he’s had it for years without even realising it. Not necessarily down to a partner cheating, I was single and had tested positive for hpv in between my smear tests. And as bad as it is if you have it you don’t have to inform a partner if you have it the nurse told me when I have to go in to have my scans and tests. It normally clears on its own within a year but certain types of hpv can lead to cervical cancer that’s why you have yearly smear if you test positive or are a high risk of it.

Reactions: 11
HPV in men isn’t detectable via std tests etc so it could have been he’s had it for years without even realising it. Not necessarily down to a partner cheating, I was single and had tested positive for hpv in between my smear tests. And as bad as it is if you have it you don’t have to inform a partner if you have it the nurse told me when I have to go in to have my scans and tests. It normally clears on its own within a year but certain types of hpv can lead to cervical cancer that’s why you have yearly smear if you test positive or are a high risk of it.
I do like her but I’m not convinced on the ex giving her hpv which led to cancer, cervical cancer takes like 10-15 years to develop I had stage 3 pre-cancerous cells removed last year I have smears every six months now because I keep coming back positive for hpv I just don’t see how she could have developed it from him giving her hpv it doesn’t seem like they split 10-15 years ago 🤔

Reactions: 12
I do like her but I’m not convinced on the ex giving her hpv which led to cancer, cervical cancer takes like 10-15 years to develop I had stage 3 pre-cancerous cells removed last year I have smears every six months now because I keep coming back positive for hpv I just don’t see how she could have developed it from him giving her hpv it doesn’t seem like they split 10-15 years ago 🤔
I did wonder this too. I have hpv as well, the nurses told me it’s usually ok but if left undetected can turn to cancer over years.

Reactions: 3
Not necessarily, I had cin 3 cells removed when I was 25 and was only sexually active for 8-9 years. I think with cancer and changes it literally changes from one person to the next. I can’t blame any one person for mine maybe it’s a stretch she’s blaming him maybe he had it before he was with her but it doesn’t take 10-15 years to manifest. Young ladies are dying from this disease please don’t give people the idea they have years and years before they need to be checked. Docs are wrong and should start screening as soon as people are sexually active IMO

Reactions: 16
Christ knows, as you say it’s something that’s monitored closely. I’m not sure on the cancer developing side of it but does seem abit strange! People will say anything to get to that influenza stage and getting all the freebies, she’d probably say her granny gave it her if it meant more free stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️

Are we really arguing about hpv and cervical cancer? Please educate before giving false information. Yes it’s slow growing but as any cancer it’s unpredictable. England didn’t start testing for hpv until September 2019, this is why many are only now having positive results. Hpv was only usually tested if there were abnormalities with the cervical screening. We know nothing about her ex husband but she did have two children with him. And he did cheat multiple times.
If people want to hear what she said go to her Instagram and watch her ‘Tiktok’ story it’s 19 weeks ago, but she says what happened.

Reactions: 13
Are we really arguing about hpv and cervical cancer? Please educate before giving false information. Yes it’s slow growing but as any cancer it’s unpredictable. England didn’t start testing for hpv until September 2019, this is why many are only now having positive results. Hpv was only usually tested if there were abnormalities with the cervical screening. We know nothing about her ex husband but she did have two children with him. And he did cheat multiple times.
If people want to hear what she said go to her Instagram and watch her ‘Tiktok’ story it’s 19 weeks ago, but she says what happened.
I can’t see any arguments just people putting their n opinions across 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I like her BUT the mad fans coming to defend her are starting to sound like hinch fans who just refuse to believe there could be a possibility she’s lying. None of us know if she’s lying about her ex, not a single one of us. Plenty of people in the lime light have been found to have twisted versions of events for clout. as I said, I like the woman but to sit here acting like you know 100% she’s telling you the truth is madness. None of these people are your friends, I don’t know why people think influencers care about their fans. They want to make money out of you and the further they get into being a hunfluencer the more deceptive and skilled they are at hiding old stories about themselves to (usually the work of good teams behind them)

for now I really do think she’s great fun but I’ve no idea if her version of events are true. I’d never want to be in the public eye but personally if that was something I’d do I would never comment on my private life. Unfortunately certain influencers get so far dragged into it, it actually is more about their private life. Another reason I like Ashley is that she hasn’t sold her children out which makes me think she is genuine. I dislike any influencer that uses their children for likes and money, they aren’t your little doll to buy popularity and until they are oldenough to understand the ramifications of having their childhood online they should not be allowed (in my opinion by law) to have it online. Not convinced any influencer mum who uses their kids is a good mum, their own interests are at heart not their child’s.Glad to see Ashley hasn’t resorted to this yet

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Really really liked her but this standard influencer habit of hiding ‘gifted’ really fucks me off. She’s just becoming another cash cow. Disappointing.
God could that ‘gifted’ be any smaller. Embarrassing just own it if your going down that road or it will be her downfall - people are wise to it now unlike a few years ago (see Mrs Meldrum as prime example!)
She does make me laugh it’s a shame to be honest!

Reactions: 3
It’s a shame if she does go down the hardened influencer route but to be fair if someone’s gonna give you stuff for nothing to post it on your insta than why wouldn’t you? She already knows that she has people who like her and people who don’t do what does she have to lose?

Reactions: 8
Really really liked her but this standard influencer habit of hiding ‘gifted’ really fucks me off. She’s just becoming another cash cow. Disappointing.
She will end up being g reported to the ASA for it. Sneaky to hide it like that she’s definitely an influenza now!

Reactions: 4
It’s a shame if she does go down the hardened influencer route but to be fair if someone’s gonna give you stuff for nothing to post it on your insta than why wouldn’t you? She already knows that she has people who like her and people who don’t do what does she have to lose?
I agree, who wouldn’t do that. But the fact she’s knowingly being shady about it makes her way less authentic than she comes across.

• Heart
I agree, who wouldn’t do that. But the fact she’s knowingly being shady about it makes her way less authentic than she comes across.
Thats true. She shouldn’t have said anything or addressed the talk about her becoming an influencer. And she shouldn’t be purposely trying to hide it now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.