ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gonna make hints about her “trolls” in every video now she just done it in the Sainsbury’s one🤣

Reactions: 3
How do any of these tiktok /insta/online infamous folk deal with real life? How precious is it to get defensive about some random person online commenting about you when you have chosen to put yourself, your life and your opinions online.

“I'm not bothered, duck you trolls, hahahaha! hoo haas, your Nan!, your mam! , bothered, nope not me!” On the 27th reaction video to “my trolls”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
One of my favourite people on tiktok, she's so funny and doesn't take herself too seriously, her girlfriend is also absolutely hillarious 😂

Reactions: 9
I like her, she cracks me up.
And how gorgeous is she when she dresses up? She says it how it is & it's refreshing to see someone down to earth who isn't afraid to laugh at herself.

Reactions: 11
I like her, she cracks me up.
And how gorgeous is she when she dresses up? She says it how it is & it's refreshing to see someone down to earth who isn't afraid to laugh at herself.
Yeah she is really pretty and looks gorgeous when she goes all out. I do think she’s got a personality that people are drawn to, I just cba with non declaring of adverts / paid work etc.

Reactions: 6
I actually really like her, she has a figure that is representive of many women, including myself.
But these influences know the bigger the platform the bigger the critism.
If people go out in public and theyre being abused then thats vile.. but to choose to go to a platform and read comments (good or bad) is entirely your problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Aww I really like her, I think she's dead funny! I can see why she's not everyones cup of tea tho

Reactions: 3
I really like her too, she’s not up her own arse like a lot are on TikTok... just please don’t turn into an Insta hun or start selling FHM or bleeping Lumi 😁👌🏻👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really like her too, she’s not up her own arse like a lot are on TikTok... just please don’t turn into an Insta hun or start selling FHM or bleeping Lumi 😁👌🏻👍🏻
I don’t think she would, I love her in the style stuff though. Her girlfriend is so sweet too, you can see they have such a loving relationship.

Reactions: 7
I use to like her, but the more followers she's getting she seems to be getting a bit up herself. I also don't agree with the not declaring ads and gifts. I think she's becoming more of an influencer and it's going to her head a little. It all seems a bit false now

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is hilarious I love watching her Tiktoks.
She seems so down to earth. How can you not like her?!

Reactions: 7
I usually agree with all the threads on here but this woman is just something else I love her 😂 I’m about the same size as her and used to absolutely hate myself refused to buy any clothes other than black tops, black jeans and hoodies and never bothered with my hair or make up because I just thought what’s the point I’m just a gross fat woman but she’s actually made me realise I can actually still look nice 💕 even if she does talk about poo a lot but my daughter shits on my furniture so who am I to judge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know her personally and I’d be happy to tell you exactly why she’s neither funny nor nice. Which includes making false allegations against people for sex abuse using her own kids as a weapon and making her ex’s husband’s life (and new partner) an absolute misery.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I know her personally and I’d be happy to tell you exactly why she’s neither funny nor nice. Which includes making false allegations against people for sex abuse using her own kids as a weapon and making her ex’s husband’s life (and new partner) an absolute misery.
Spill the beans 😱☕

Reactions: 5
☕ Go on

Reactions: 2
Defo has nasty side vibes 👀

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.