ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know her personally and I’d be happy to tell you exactly why she’s neither funny nor nice. Which includes making false allegations against people for sex abuse using her own kids as a weapon and making her ex’s husband’s life (and new partner) an absolute misery.
Tell us more!!

Reactions: 3
Married to a guy I was friends with. She caught him cheating. She keyed bleep on his car bonnet (company car) and then keyed bleep on all his mates’ cars because they stayed friends with him during the divorce.

Accused people (falsely) of sexually molestering her children, accusations borne out of spite. Cut tiny holes on every single item of clothing her ex husband wore, small holes only noticeable when you put the clothes on.

Began an online hate campaign against her enemies with fake accounts and online slander and abuse calling some of the guys homosexual and stuff online when they weren’t. She stopped my friend seeing his children over the next 8 years (court cases blah blah) then accused him of not wanting to see the kids publicly which isn’t true. Harassing her ex husband’s new wife and constant threats, msgs and abuse and uses her online platform to still continually slag off her ex husband. She’s truly a very scary and very evil person.

A kind of trivial matter but I was broken down on an A-road in Essex and waiting by my car. She saw me and purposely drove back around the roundabout and back to where I was just so she could roll down the window and yell “Hahahahah” out the window at me while I was next to my broken down car. My friend told me about it and said he was in the passengers side absolutely begging her not to do it and she did it anyway.
Trivial matter but that illustrates just how warped and nasty this girl is.

Also, a big sorry to keep you waiting on the goss lol

Edit: also all the body positivity just makes me laugh because when I put on some weight when I was younger she used to yell fatty at me across the local bar in front of everyone and constantly ridicule me about my own weight gain

Edit 2: I’m sure she’ll read this and kickstart a new hate campaign against me like the last one wasn’t terrifying enough 🤨

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She cannot take criticism at all...

She’s posted about this site half a dozen times and called us all “trolls” 🧐 it’s hardly trolling to comment on or not like a social media account.

Ultimately you’re putting your private life online and the negativity is something you’ll have to swim through for that sweat influencer money.

Reactions: 15
That dress doesn’t hide the belly, it makes it look a million times more prominent. Why would you rave about dress that cuts your belly in half and emphasises the overhang ?!

Reactions: 6
I used to find her so funny but now find her so false. The in the style ads make me want to cringe up my own arse. She looks great in some of it, but a lot of it is way too short and looks god awful and i feel her reaction is just so fake. Its really put me off her honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I used to find her so funny but now find her so false. The in the style ads make me want to cringe up my own arse. She looks great in some of it, but a lot of it is way too short and looks god awful and i feel her reaction is just so fake. Its really put me off her honestly
Same! Her over exaggerated “ohhh my goddddd I lovvvvvve it!!!!” about every.single.item is 😬 so false and ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
Married to a guy I was friends with. She caught him cheating. She keyed bleep on his car bonnet (company car) and then keyed bleep on all his mates’ cars because they stayed friends with him during the divorce.

Accused people (falsely) of sexually molestering her children, accusations borne out of spite. Cut tiny holes on every single item of clothing her ex husband wore, small holes only noticeable when you put the clothes on.

Began an online hate campaign against her enemies with fake accounts and online slander and abuse calling some of the guys homosexual and stuff online when they weren’t. She stopped my friend seeing his children over the next 8 years (court cases blah blah) then accused him of not wanting to see the kids publicly which isn’t true. Harassing her ex husband’s new wife and constant threats, msgs and abuse and uses her online platform to still continually slag off her ex husband. She’s truly a very scary and very evil person.

A kind of trivial matter but I was broken down on an A-road in Essex and waiting by my car. She saw me and purposely drove back around the roundabout and back to where I was just so she could roll down the window and yell “Hahahahah” out the window at me while I was next to my broken down car. My friend told me about it and said he was in the passengers side absolutely begging her not to do it and she did it anyway.

Edit: also all the body positivity just makes me laugh because when I put on some weight when I was younger she used to yell fatty at me across the local bar in front of everyone and constantly ridicule me about my own weight gain

Edit 2: I’m sure she’ll read this and kickstart a new hate campaign against me like the last one wasn’t terrifying enough 🤨
His cheating did result in her testing positive for hpv which did result in cancer and having a hysterectomy. I mean I’m sure any woman would be a bit pissed about that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
His cheating did result in her testing positive for hpv which did result in cancer and having a hysterectomy. I mean I’m sure any woman would be a bit pissed about that.
Yep! I’d have keyed his car and a lot more after that! I mean *if* she did the rest of what the other poster alleges then that’s real crappy behaviour. I’m guessing the posters mate wasn’t thinking about his kids when he was shagging some other woman behind their Mum’s back. I mean as if someone would come on Tattle to slag of a mates ex when he did the dirty which caused her to get cancer!

Reactions: 27
Yep! I’d have keyed his car and a lot more after that! I mean *if* she did the rest of what the other poster alleges then that’s real crappy behaviour. I’m guessing the posters mate wasn’t thinking about his kids when he was shagging some other woman behind their Mum’s back. I mean as if someone would come on Tattle to slag of a mates ex when he did the dirty which caused her to get cancer!
Says a lot more about them than her in my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Says a lot more about them than her in my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yep. It wouldn’t surprise me if she was the person he cheated with. There’s always 3 sides to every story, his version, her version and the actual truth.

Reactions: 19
My God , I had no idea she had such an awful time and had to have a hysterectomy .
The ex sounds like a horrible cxxt and if he'd caused such turmoil and resulted in her having a hysterectomy then getting his car keyed was light punishment in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I couldn’t give a flying fig about her ex or whatever happened between them. I just wish she would stop trying to flog tit dresses that do nothing for her figure or anyone else with a similar figure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

to be fair am surprised your happy to admit your friends with a guy who caused a women to have that done by his cheating.
i’d have done a lot more than scratch his car.

Reactions: 24
Yeah I’m not keen on her its reviews (I don’t shop with them) but her tiktoks are funny. And yes it’s true her ex did cause her cancer, she talks about it a lot on her earlier Tiktoks altho some may have been deleted cos she had some hate talking about it and some silly comments saying hpv didn’t cause cancer etc. Whatever happened isn’t any of our business anyway, but no one deserves that she’s only 33. I don’t know how anyone can side with a cheater tbh.

Reactions: 10
HPV isn’t always caught by somebody cheating ...
No you’re correct it’s not, but it is to do with unprotected sexual contact. And some types of hpv can cause cancer.
It can mean a partner has cheated, or it can mean it’s lived dormant for many years.
Either way her hpv lead to cancer, this was probably likely because her ex husband cheated on her multiple times.

Reactions: 4
I actually really like her, she has a figure that is representive of many women, including myself.
But these influences know the bigger the platform the bigger the critism.
If people go out in public and theyre being abused then thats vile.. but to choose to go to a platform and read comments (good or bad) is entirely your problem.
If its good enough for tattlers to have an opinion and share it online about her, it's good enough for her to have one about tattlers on her platform..

I dont get on any thread when people say they shouldn't go looking for this content and not speak up about it. Whether she is bothered or not 🤷‍♀️

I happen to think she's hilarious.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.