ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo more an 18/20, not that I care, but just be truthful & honest for once.
She has piled the weight on since first going viral in those trousers she showed on TikTok.
Saying that tho, she never stops eating crap and does zero exercise so she's bound to pile it on. She just stuffs her face constantly and sleeps in that grotty bed, the pillows look itchy & stinky...Eugh 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree there is no way she is a 16 - in stretchy tops maybe, but she carries most of her weight around her hips and bottom, I'd say an 18 but more like a 20.

She does always look a bit greasy though, like she could do with a wash. The lying around in bed all the time makes me feel a bit yuck too, I bet those bedsheets don't get washed often!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Who looks at her wobbling round in those cheaply made clothes and thinks, I'll defo buy that 🤢🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Plus the swimming costume she’s wearing is a carbon copy of the one from Jac Jossas range 🤦🏻‍♀️

But she’s on her stories categorically stating ITS doesn’t photoshop 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
They use an iPhone to take the pictures! Everyone knows iPhones filter pictures! Who is she trying to kid that she looks like that naturally ? We've all seen her skin..and her apparently spotty arse ...she's only fooling herself!

Reactions: 6
Hi Ash 👋🏼
No one messaged you, you read it here from me 🙋🏻‍♀️ and I blamed ITS for photoshopping it, not you!!
You must be blind if you can't see ( & admit) how much that pic has been edited.
Defensive muchio 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Plus the swimming costume she’s wearing is a carbon copy of the one from Jac Jossas range 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’ve said it on here before that shes their “fat” Jac Jossa, they style slobby ash just like her! Hair and everything it’s hilarious 🤣

Reactions: 9
I’ve said it on here before that shes their “fat” Jac Jossa, they style slobby ash just like her! Hair and everything it’s hilarious 🤣
The swimsuit is identical and the other two are slightly different styles but still very similar. Difference being Jac wore them a year ago 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Lol this is hilarious 😂 nice bit of research there 😁👌🏼
Thanks 😉 I just don’t understand how ITS get away with using old collections, making very minor adjustments to them, giving them to a different collab and passing it off as new 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not just with these two (definitely the worse though) but with so many of them. Trouble is they want to just churn out their tat as quick as possible, so any originality goes out the window.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The swimsuit is identical and the other two are slightly different styles but still very similar. Difference being Jac wore them a year ago 🤦🏻‍♀️
Makes me howl that all these influencers claim they've been working months on these collabs and they've designed the whole collections themselves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks 😉 I just don’t understand how ITS get away with using old collections, making very minor adjustments to them, giving them to a different collab and passing it off as new 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not just with these two (definitely the worse though) but with so many of them. Trouble is they want to just churn out their tat as quick as possible, so any originality goes out the window.
Coz some people will honestly be duped into buying anything… I would seriously rather go to primark than buy ITS shite and even tho primark is mass produced it looks a slightly better quality than this crap… the fact they do these lives and there’s stuff falling off the clothes etc while they doing it tells you everything, it’s unbelievable people still pay for this crap 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Ash Jac and Jess are all just pure comedy collections
I cannot take any of these seriously
Be honest all of ITS collections are comedy. Have you seen Greedys, Libertys and Ladbabymums? If I had to buy anything from there I’d buy Jac Jossas over most of them. At least I know who she is and she doesn’t just wear her collections at the photo shoots, like most of them do 😂

Reactions: 7
Wow on a live now saying she’s gonna punch some kid and his parents for doing something to hers (joined too late to know which one). While the majority of us would kill for our kids, 1 I wouldn’t be shouting it from your platform no matter how much of a dick bullies are and 2 it’s not always the parents fault ffs! Lots of parents would be gutted to know their child is a bully but instead of sorting it civilly someone comes and punches (the mother) in the face and the dad in the “c*nt” as she says.
I’m all for sticking up for your kids but come on

Reactions: 2
Wow on a live now saying she’s gonna punch some kid and his parents for doing something to hers (joined too late to know which one). While the majority of us would kill for our kids, 1 I wouldn’t be shouting it from your platform no matter how much of a dick bullies are and 2 it’s not always the parents fault ffs! Lots of parents would be gutted to know their child is a bully but instead of sorting it civilly someone comes and punches (the mother) in the face and the dad in the “c*nt” as she says.
Wow, she is scummy. My daughter has recently been bullied (I wanted to kill them) and she's only 7, but I went to the teacher about it and it's all been resolved now, she's actually friends with one of them now. A sensible parent would go and speak to the school first, not go on Instagram and spout on about attacking the parents. I don't think she has a brain cell in her head.

Reactions: 3
The kid was probably talking tit about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.