Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Best collection ever
Love this collection more than any other
This is amazing
For comfort I'd say size down
For comfort I'd say size up
The material is so luxurious
This is such good quality
Are you having a laugh
Look how fit I look
Flash the gash
How good do I look though
Best jeans I've ever worn
Best dress I've ever worn
This piece is true to size
Honestly I think it's the best thing I've ever worn.

Honest to god, does she ever get sick of her own voice.
Fuck off! It's becoming boring and tedious this "I love everything" nonsense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Let's be honest all of these Instahuns bring out the mental health card when they're looking for sympathy/engagement.
It's usually after they've done something wrong or when they've been gifted something that makes them look greedy & grabby.
It miraculously disappears on holidays/trips away/events/photo shoots etc though 🙄
There isn't a genuine, honest influencer amongst the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Best collection ever
Love this collection more than any other
This is amazing
For comfort I'd say size down
For comfort I'd say size up
The material is so luxurious
This is such good quality
Are you having a laugh
Look how fit I look
Flash the gash
How good do I look though
Best jeans I've ever worn
Best dress I've ever worn
This piece is true to size
Honestly I think it's the best thing I've ever worn.

Honest to god, does she ever get sick of her own voice.
Fuck off! It's becoming boring and tedious this "I love everything" nonsense.
Any body else read this hearing her voice 😄 absolutely spot !

Where ITS are concerned she's definitely playing the game, she's not going to bite the hand that feeds her buying give honest reviews of just how awful the majority of the clothing they churn out daily is. The old honest Ash would have absolutely blasted a company selling the over priced ill fitting tatt that she is now happily prancing about in pretending she loves.

I remember when she was struggling to pay her rent, does she honestly think the people who supported her from the beginning who related to her and who are still struggling to pay bills really want a £100 sequin dress ? She's a sell out !

MamaD

VIP Member
Says a lot more about them than her in my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yep. It wouldn’t surprise me if she was the person he cheated with. There’s always 3 sides to every story, his version, her version and the actual truth.

Twixie

I usually agree with all the threads on here but this woman is just something else I love her 😂 I’m about the same size as her and used to absolutely hate myself refused to buy any clothes other than black tops, black jeans and hoodies and never bothered with my hair or make up because I just thought what’s the point I’m just a gross fat woman but she’s actually made me realise I can actually still look nice 💕 even if she does talk about poo a lot but my daughter shits on my furniture so who am I to judge 😂

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Anyone who uses the “you’re jealous” retort when criticised, has the brain of a peanut.

Are people that deluded they really think they are SOOO likeable that they must be jealous?

Like really?

I am not liked by people and I do not think they are jealous, they think I’m a cunt 🤣

Imagine having such a huge ego you truly believe everyone is jealous of you!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

teatalks

VIP Member
Surprised it was this long until someone made this, she’s been irritating me for months. I do laugh at a few things she posts although most of it is absolute filth, I dread to think what her children’s teachers think about her posting videos of her doing a poo and farting, not cool when your middle aged and relying on tik tok for a second job🙃

Reactions: 17

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I see she's deleted her rants & just left up about how we're just jealous trolls with no life, no job, no money blah blah blah.
I have a great life thanks, a wonderful husband, 4 very successful children, adorable grandchildren and a great job that I love.
Why do people need to be sad, lonely & unhappy to have an opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️
My god if you get hurt by someone stating how rude & uncouth it is to use disgusting language in front of your young son then you need to take yourself off social media.
We aren't threatening you or sending abuse to your DM's, we are chatting on a forum, it's not against the law to have an opinion is it? I'm sure you have opinions about lots of people & things & if you say you don't then you're fibbing.
Anyways I'm off to cry about my sad, pitiful existence...Bye 👋🏼😫

• Haha

krw62

She’s all “omg I don’t think you’re ready for this” “are you shitting me” every single time she’s doing a try on
It's so annoying isn't it!!! I'm so glad someone else sees if, it literally infuriates me how repetitive she is. The whole fake looking away at the camera to say how much she loves and show off a dress which doesn't fit and her tits are hanging out. Over it.

• Haha

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Ewwwwww “just say you wanna lick my minge” mate I’m bi but I’d rather run my tongue along an electric cable of 400,000 volts of electricity whilst simultaneously unicycling across the Grand Canyon, sitting on bike seat made of a razor blades. While it’s raining. Thanks.
No really say what you think, don’t hold back :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I use to like her, but the more followers she's getting she seems to be getting a bit up herself. I also don't agree with the not declaring ads and gifts. I think she's becoming more of an influencer and it's going to her head a little. It all seems a bit false now

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Spilttea

VIP Member
Don’t you know her and chels are always shagging? She might have mentioned it once or twice, farting and belching in front of each other is their love language.
Do you know they shag a lot and fancy the pants off each other? Do you? Chels thinks she is the hottest thing since KD Lang, did I mention the sex? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Anybody notice how offer her calculations were the other day. She said she got 11 pairs of shoes or something + she spent like 60£ (because she took some things back) in primark… then she showed off a few items and that already calculated more than 60£
She used to talk about ‘that’s a lot of money to me’ + ‘I wouldn’t spend that’And now she has a bigger following and her clothes collection she’s advertising and suggesting products that aren’t buyable for most of her followers. The glossy boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry but in the current financial crisis who would have money to throw at a box full of unknown items. If you’re able to, that’s great, but don’t start out as a humble person saying you hate people being taken advantage of by influencers then post adds for a box of mystery’s
Surely, she can see she isn’t remaining humble and she’s allowing the ‘fame’ to get to her head. I think We would all change slightly if we had a big following and we would probably treat ourselves and our families more than we would have previously but some of the stuff she posts makes me feel like she’s forgotten what it’s like to be living within a small financial budget.
I’m trying not to be a Debbie downer but if her target audience is young adults with minimal financial commitments then ok I understand more, I understand why you’d advertise glossy box and whatever else it is she advertises, but I know for me a single mother of 3 with bills can not justify spending money on pointless items- especially when they’re been advertised by somebody who got them free and didn’t even open the box for weeks on end because she’s soooooo busy sat in her bed

• Heart

kirsth8s

Hi Ash 👋🏼 Ive seen that you love being a c.u.n.T for a while now and glad you actually said it out loud… you’re one of those people who can give it but can’t take it tho, hence why you think “tattle is evil” haha no slobElla you just don’t like to be reminded of the truth when you come on here to read about yourself! You are a disgusting pig of a woman who thinks it’s funny to behave like you do… just a reminder, you don’t look good in almost everything you try to convince us you do, you’re slobby gobby and vile and your girlfriend could do so much better! 😁 thanks in advance for reading 👍🏼

• Haha

Fozzie

I think if you were such close friends with an Ex that cheated on me and gave me HPV which in turn caused cancer, I’d have driven round the roundabout just to laugh at you broken down too! In fact, I’d have probably done this several times 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yep. Absolutely don't blame her for laughing at you. Her ex done her dirty and she has a right to be the way she was. She's far more graceful than o would have been

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I’ve unfollowed now, I think she has made the transition to full time annoying influencer. Very dishonest and the shoe thing at the charity shop annoyed me to. My son has autism and he is very literal, it’s definitely something he’d ask. Makes me dread the future, most people are unaware of their abelism

• Sad

_basic_

VIP Member
I do like her but I’m not convinced on the ex giving her hpv which led to cancer, cervical cancer takes like 10-15 years to develop I had stage 3 pre-cancerous cells removed last year I have smears every six months now because I keep coming back positive for hpv I just don’t see how she could have developed it from him giving her hpv it doesn’t seem like they split 10-15 years ago 🤔
Not necessarily, I had cin 3 cells removed when I was 25 and was only sexually active for 8-9 years. I think with cancer and changes it literally changes from one person to the next. I can’t blame any one person for mine maybe it’s a stretch she’s blaming him maybe he had it before he was with her but it doesn’t take 10-15 years to manifest. Young ladies are dying from this disease please don’t give people the idea they have years and years before they need to be checked. Docs are wrong and should start screening as soon as people are sexually active IMO