Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fragglez

Anything goes nowadays, even shock value is lucrative so that’s why they have involved her.
Plus she’s still got a lot of supporters
Aye, let’s be brutally honest though, her “supporters” only follow because she’s so gross it makes them feel better about themselves. She’s only relatable to other pigs tbh. When I watch her, she makes me realise I’m a better parent than she is, I thought my diet was crap but she makes me look like a guru.. that’s social media in a nutshell, most don’t watch through appreciation, we watch cos it’s car crash.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve never commented in this thread before but her rant about ticket people came up on my fyp. What a horrible individual. Banging on about how could anyone CHOOSE to be a ticket person you DREAMT of this job?? how out of touch. I’m sure no one sat in bed as a kid dreaming of that job but a job is a job and they don’t make the rules. calling them cunts? Horrible person

• Heart
Reactions: 13

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’ve said it on here before that shes their “fat” Jac Jossa, they style slobby ash just like her! Hair and everything it’s hilarious 🤣
The swimsuit is identical and the other two are slightly different styles but still very similar. Difference being Jac wore them a year ago 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Fucking sick of her rants, get a grip Ash, if someone new at the school is questioning about your son getting taken out of school on a lunchtime don't be so fucking angry with them, at the end of the day all they're doing is safeguarding your child!!!
You'd be even more pissed off if they just allowed him to leave school without any questions being asked and something happened to him!!!
Also we don't care, do your rants in private, we don't need to see and hear EVERYTHING you do.
STOP ATTENTION SEEKING!!!

Em_

VIP Member
Ash' behaviour reminds me of being in school, the more people laughed at the class clown the more they showed off, difference is though those kids at school were 12 yrs old, Ash is a 32 yr old mother of two.
She should be setting her kids a better example.
She's only 32? 😮🤯

• Wow
  • Haha

Lalla

VIP Member
Suck my 9 inch clit...and that was said in front of her young son.
I don't give a fuck who you are, who you think you are or how famous you think you might be, but talking like that in front of a young impressionable boy is wrong!
And if anyone thinks that's ok then they're as chavvy & as common as she is.
I agree, it's just so crude and awful. My kids are in their 20s and I wouldn't say that in front of them. I wouldn't say it full stop tbh!

Ellt

Shes an absolute bellend. I was on a live once and she was calling her son fat. He was in the background sounding upset saying please stop saying that. She was putting her shopping away and was like you've got the diet baby bel then in the next breath saying I'M not going on a diet, I'm not boring. Promotes self love but made her son feel like shit on numerous occasions in the live, when I called her out she said "I didn't call him fat, he is fat" whatever that means and then blocked me 😂 she comes up on my page sometimes still, I think she's vile and fake.

• Sad
  • Angry

Spilttea

VIP Member
I couldn’t give a flying fig about her ex or whatever happened between them. I just wish she would stop trying to flog shit dresses that do nothing for her figure or anyone else with a similar figure.

Last edited:
  • Heart

anonauntie

VIP Member
Are we really arguing about hpv and cervical cancer? Please educate before giving false information. Yes it’s slow growing but as any cancer it’s unpredictable. England didn’t start testing for hpv until September 2019, this is why many are only now having positive results. Hpv was only usually tested if there were abnormalities with the cervical screening. We know nothing about her ex husband but she did have two children with him. And he did cheat multiple times.
If people want to hear what she said go to her Instagram and watch her ‘Tiktok’ story it’s 19 weeks ago, but she says what happened.

Picklelily

VIP Member
The swimsuit is identical and the other two are slightly different styles but still very similar. Difference being Jac wore them a year ago 🤦🏻‍♀️
Makes me howl that all these influencers claim they've been working months on these collabs and they've designed the whole collections themselves

• Haha
  • Heart

MamaD

VIP Member
She’s hilarious, I’m not into all the shit and fart talk but for the most part she’s funny and says it how it is!

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Again, I might be old fashioned, but her tagging her 13 year old daughters public insta page doesn’t sit right with me either 🙁

Reactions: 12

_basic_

VIP Member
I usually like chels, I thinks she's funny but I am gobsmacked at those stories when they're in car. Shes smoking, dancing, looking at Ash & generally fucking about, while driving, she takes her eyes off the road more than once for longer than a quick glance & has both her hands off the steering wheel while she lights up her fag & while she's smoking & dancing & thick as shit Ash is recording her! Which to me shows she comfortable with it as if it's a regular occurrence!
Also did anyone see the stories Ash is on about that she deleted, what were they, why did she delete them?
I don’t know why people go on about how amazing Chels is, I think she’s a bit of a knob tbh! Only from what I’ve seen, I’ve not seen anything that makes me think she’s anything better than ash with attitude side of things

So I do still find her stories entertaining. She reminds me of my family in humour and way of chatting. I haven't been able to see them since Jan '2020 because of Covid and I actually find her stories really comforting. But in saying that she is starting the grate on me a bit as she seems to becoming false now. It started when she begun promoting that makeup brand, now they could be lovely and work wonders but the shade she uses is not the one for her and I always think it looks terrible whenever she wears it. When she talks about how much she loves it I laugh - she must think we're all colour blind 😂 😂

I liked some of her dresses in the last collection but couldn't justify the money without knowing if it was actually going to be good or not. Bought a jumper from the new collection because curiosity got the better of me. Fully prepared for it to be shit though.

Chels seems really genuinely lovely.
Same here, I still find her entertaining when she's not having an anger management moment. I do find myself skipping past the bullshitty false influencer type stuff more and more these days.. she's put a long monologue on her IG stories tonight about how she only gives honest reviews and that being an influencer allows her to have more time with her kids.. but she seems to spend more time laying on her bed than anything else..?! 😂

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
All they do is rehash the same styles usually using the cheapest, nastiest prints out there.
I'd not put my granny in half of it & she's been dead 50 years 🥴

• Haha