ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m absolutely not jealous of her.

Her house is disgusting. Im not sure why she doesn’t have time to clean it or hire a cleaner ?!

Reactions: 5
Anyone who uses the “you’re jealous” retort when criticised, has the brain of a peanut.

Are people that deluded they really think they are SOOO likeable that they must be jealous?

Like really?

I am not liked by people and I do not think they are jealous, they think I’m a bleep 🤣

Imagine having such a huge ego you truly believe everyone is jealous of you!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I find it strange. If you don’t like criticism from people then don’t become an influencer. Simple really!!

Reactions: 9
I hope the person she's slagging off in her latest Tik Tok (she filmed a pube in a disabled toilet, as you do) wasn't either elderly or disabled..

Reactions: 3
I hope the person she's slagging off in her latest Tik Tok (she filmed a pube in a disabled toilet, as you do) wasn't either elderly or disabled..
Why even post this on the internet? It’s vile, end of. Isn’t she like, 35? Too old for this. Most teenagers wouldn’t even find that funny. Rotten, honestly.

Reactions: 4
Jeez there’s a pube on a public toilet who’d have thought…..🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Glad I wasn't the only person who found it over the top!! Sure it's not a nice thing to find but I think most of us would just wipe it off the loo with a bit of toilet paper and not think much of it.. not pull our phone out and film it for the internet, vilifying a stranger without knowing the full circumstances and encouraging her commenters to do the same. She's gone into a disabled toilet yet it hasn't entered her head that it could have been left by someone disabled/elderly who might not have noticed it?! 🤦🏻‍♀️ I expect somebody will report the post for bullying & harassment now and she'll blow her top about it as if it's a huge surprise

A pube left on the toilet seat is most likely tame to what kind of state she would leave a public toilet in. She’s bleeping vile, posting a randomers pube and embarrassing them for views? mum of the year👏🏻

Was she basically just dry humping chels just then…?! 🙈 and the way she says boobies makes me want to scratch my eyes out

Reactions: 2
All the stories about what she wants from 2022 and it's all begs for collabs and gifted stuff 🥴🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 6
All the stories about what she wants from 2022 and it's all begs for collabs and gifted stuff 🥴🥴
She certainly won't get a collab with British rail advertising days out since she's just admitted to going into London without paying, she really is full of her self, why would she think she's funny posting that, feel like screen shotting it and reporting her but don't know to do it

Reactions: 4
She literally has become the person she was forever slagging off. 95% of stories are ads or affiliated links. The other 5% are basically trying to get attention by being as crude as possible. She was quite a nice normal person until she started believing her own hype. I mean how the hell did she get her own clothing range with ITS 🤯

She got well known by being honest and funny about tit fast fashion looking like trash. Now she’s paid by them, suddenly it’s all amazing and she looks phenomenal in all of it. I’ve never known a bigger sellout in all my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I had to double check if this was a rave thread

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sometimes she's disgusting and other times she's hilarious. All the 'fame' goes to their heads which is a shame.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.