ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering if anyone knew if her girlfriend is trans? I noticed on some of her Instagram posts on her barbers page that she's started using #trans on pictures of herself in the last few months

Reactions: 1
I was wondering if anyone knew if her girlfriend is trans? I noticed on some of her Instagram posts on her barbers page that she's started using #trans on pictures of herself in the last few months
I don’t think she is but who knows. I just took it as she cuts transgender people’s hair. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Right, I’m not a prude but making a video about your dirty knickers falling out your trousers at work 🤢 Sorry but that’s rank
not as rant as telling us you are about to get an ingrown hair from your gooch as per the latest one to show up on my feed:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She vile, the story about the where the body suit has been before it’s returned 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 2
As much as I cannot stand the influencerrrrrrrr she has become I do rate the fact she is doing clothing bundle give always. Rather than reselling them on Depop like most others!

Reactions: 6
I really don’t believe some stranger came up to her and said you look sexy!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Iv just seen her rant about people being on their phones while paying for their shopping. Its riled me.. because as someone who suffers from anxiety and autism it can be hard enough to leave the house at times. I find it hard to even ask a staff member for help finding things in supermarkets. I avoid it at times if I can. And sometimes I will genuinely act like im on my phone when I'm at a till to avoid interaction not because im being rude but because im freaking out on the inside and trying to act normal on the outside. If I went to her till and she refused to serve me and just looked at me id probably get all embarrassed and confused and have a mini panic attack and just leave. I genuinely get that alot if people can be seriously rude while on their phones and paying. But some of us have a genuine reason to being on our phones. I can not deal with how rude shes getting lately. I found her funny at one stage but lately she's getting worse and rude. I feel sorry for anyone with a disability who has had to deal with her 😒😫

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She was great to start with, I’m jealous that she is so body confident. But half the ITS clothes look bloody awful.

Handed in her notice now.
I mean I knew being an influencer paid well but wow, she’s been on TikTok a year. I liked her, love her confidence and some things she says are funny can’t deny that. But how is this job everyone’s dream? The money? When did being so materialistic become a personality.

Reactions: 4
Shocker! Maybe she will do something positive out of this though and get herself healthy for her kids with the extra time she has.

And stop sponging off the government in reduced rate housing and buy her home and let others who genuinely need an affordable home have one

Is this the same woman who burst a blood vessel when she was called out for her wannabe influencer behaviour months ago and did 20 million stories being snarky and bitchy about it.
I knew she was going to Jack her job in the minute she started overtly slagging off the customers.
Sellout

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I used to really enjoy her but not anymore. She's too crude and driving while on the phone, not wearing her seat belt properly and the excuse she gives for that, the way she swears and talks at her children is gross.

I do like Chels though I wish she was in them more but not sure how much she is enjoying thia.

Reactions: 1
I used to really enjoy her but not anymore. She's too crude and driving while on the phone, not wearing her seat belt properly and the excuse she gives for that, the way she swears and talks at her children is gross.

I do like Chels though I wish she was in them more but not sure how much she is enjoying thia.
I really like Chels too! She seems really funny! And she's really beautiful, would love to her to feature more

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.