Ashandchelslifestories #7 Go back 2 my ex? Don’t be silly, I want the one who pretends she’s got a willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ash over exposes...

Her children and their private lives
Her mother and her life & beliefs
Her children!
Her children's school and teachers
Her underwear, regularly
Her ex mother in laws life
Her sex toys
Her huge arse
Her FAT neck
Her wonky nose
Her passing wind
Her skip of a house

BUT

She doesn't expose her Sex Offender Girlfriend 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Gooowwwann Chels 💪💪. So glad you've finally spoken up. Hopefully Chelsea can report her to the police ? Surely the multiple accounts in different names ect is against her shpo 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Well that’s really bleeping sad. Hopefully they don’t already know and are just carrying on like it doesn’t matter. If they’re up her backside though despite her being a prick beyond words, I won’t hold out much hope 😂

Reactions: 5
Seems Chels has grown a pair...
From what I''ve read will this be expected later?

If so get out the popcorn guys.

424608283_216378774896768_8940469562539140891_n.jpg
424630431_303704648951638_6188432221975192617_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also isn’t it mad she had the front to have a tiktok eye bleeping herself in the mirror and posting suggestive content like that when she’s a sex offender. I thought they normally laid low once they were released but not gayle, she’s got no shame.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
1000000% Gail is TrAsh's dirty secret! What kind of psychopath promotes dildos for a living and also falls in love with a dildo rapist! 😜🫣
Her silence on the matter is the confirmation we needed! Come on Chels knock em with your breeze!! Grab some screenshots of Ash's lives with Gee on and post them!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All TrAsh is doing by carrying on as normal this weekend is showing the world and the brands she promotes that it's ok to date a sex offender, it's ok to date a lying sociopath who's raped & abused people, it's ok to lie and keep secrets and its buisness as usual and fcuk the consequences of her own selfish actions. Narcissist through and through!

Reactions: 15
Well that’s really bleeping sad. Hopefully they don’t already know and are just carrying on like it doesn’t matter. If they’re up her backside though despite her being a prick beyond words, I won’t hold out much hope 😂
I think they don't knownor if they do are worried that if they say something she'll stop them seeing the kids. I could see her holding that over them, she's probably told them they're lucky she let's them see the kids.

Reactions: 3
Unless anyone comes on here-followers or brands, they're just going to think there's a witch hunt against an influencer. Her blocking the words gee etc and never mentioning her again is going to be odd to some of her followers asking. Unless Chels specifically directs people here or mentions Remember that Gee ash was dating, well thats Gayle Newman (google her!) it's going to go over most people's heads.

Reactions: 8
Next live we need to start commenting things like 'Can anyone see this? I keep posting trying to ask a question and it's not showing.' Then 'how odd as soon as I mention certain people the messages won't come up'. Show her followers she's filtering things.

Reactions: 12
If you Google Gayle Newland Gee then Tattle and Ash's thread is the first result.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
do they!! A few months ago ash made a little dig on a live that anyone who follows Chelsea aren't a true follower of ash and went on a massive blocking spree of anyone who followed both her and Chels lmao
Including Chloe Kent, they were really good friends, Ash even had Chloe on one of her ITS photoshoots, Chloe really supported Ash when Ash's friends passed away but because Chloe wanted to stay friends with Chels after the split and take her kid to Chels for a haircut, Ash stopped talking to her and following her/ blocked her.

Chelsea is 100% a victim! Gayle/ Gail the scummy bully rapist harassed Chelsea for months and she should definitely be allowed to out her as she wishes. I bet Chelsea feels like a weight has been lifted.
Well done Chels for not letting the bullies silence you!

Attachments

If you Google Gayle Newland Gee then Tattle and Ash's thread is the first result.
The more we mention their names on here the more she'll stay at the top of the Google page, there is lots of traffic to this site.

Ash really does have a hide like a rhinoceros to carry on like nothings happened. Most normal people would be devastated. Narcissistic Ash is going shopping like it's a normal Saturday 😂

Reactions: 8
Nothing from Ash since Chelsea outted jail Gail. She's meant to be out shopping too, Ash would normally post story after story.

Reactions: 7
I completely forgot jail said chels was messaging her and chels was actually the one getting abuse!!!!! Go on chels out that bleep out!!! And you ash you was quick enough again to call her out!!! This is your dose of karma babes 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.