Ashandchelslifestories #6 Bad back when bored, bad mother when James calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of these insta huns NEED constant validation and attention, when you see the posts they put out, it screams how desperate they are for a little bit of attention, it's pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hang on, she claimed the fat neck is because of cysts, why is it suddenly cancer and not a cyst? She's such a drama queen!
She’s put the cancer line out so she can use it against tattle now when she mentions it again 😂
She can’t even keep up with her own stories now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My bet is it's Gee she's met after Gee doing a tiktok about grieving and Ash's story about energy this morning. Ash chats a lot of tit about never going back to an ex but i think there's a good few months of on and off with Gee yet, same as she did with Chelsea before Gee came along. Ash doesn't know how to be single, she's too desperate for constant attention
Completely agree, sure Gee put something about when they message ‘I miss you’

Reactions: 3
Has anyone else noticed Chelsea and her constant meet up posts that never happen? She’s literally done a post once a month on her stories since last year saying ‘let’s all meet up at the end of the month who’s down’ .. then doesn’t mention it again.. a few weeks later she posts the same thing, then doesn’t mention it again. Yesterday morning, she posted who’s up for a meet up end of Feb? Then by the end of the day she’s got another story up ‘1st weekend in march for a meet up whos down’ 😂😂 it actually makes me laugh at this point. It’s like she has all these ideas in her head when she’s bored, like when she strung that girl along then last minute changed her mind. Chelsea, chill.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone else noticed Chelsea and her constant meet up posts that never happen? She’s literally done a post once a month on her stories since last year saying ‘let’s all meet up at the end of the month who’s down’ .. then doesn’t mention it again.. a few weeks later she posts the same thing, then doesn’t mention it again. Yesterday morning, she posted who’s up for a meet up end of Feb? Then by the end of the day she’s got another story up ‘1st weekend in march for a meet up whos down’ 😂😂 it actually makes me laugh at this point. It’s like she has all these ideas in her head when she’s bored, like when she strung that girl along then last minute changed her mind. Chelsea, chill.
Lmao and the self employed christmas party. She's a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She also only works 3 days a week according to her business hours - 28 hours a week but claims she's always so busy?

Reactions: 1
How you can tell Ash NEVER walks her dog normally.

Today she takes her dog out on a live and one of the 1st things she says just round the corner from her house is "ómg they're knocking that down!"
If she walked the dog regularly she'd know that! 🙄
Then she says the dogs having the longest wee in the world! Well, as it's 2pm he's probably been busting for a wee all morning!

Poor dog! 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 17
How you can tell Ash NEVER walks her dog normally.

Today she takes her dog out on a live and one of the 1st things she says just round the corner from her house is "ómg they're knocking that down!"
If she walked the dog regularly she'd know that! 🙄
Then she says the dogs having the longest wee in the world! Well, as it's 2pm he's probably been busting for a wee all morning!

Poor dog! 😞
Did she mention her date

Did she mention her date
I joined the live late but saw loads of comments saying ‘so glad you bagged a second date’ … but then she started saying she’s not seeing anyone at the moment and she’s putting herself first from now on (like that’s something new) and how she doesn’t need anyone as she’s got love honey.. she got asked if it was gee she met last night and she said no she’s not seeing her anymore (sounded kinda believable tbf). She then started singing Ariana grande thank you next - but used her exs names… ‘thought I’d end up with Steve, but he wasnt a match, wrote some songs about Jodie now I listen and laugh.. even almost got married, and for chels I’m so thankful’ .. then she told her Alexa to restart the song, she repeated the same as above, then told Alexa to stop. 😂 no mention of gee in her lyrics 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she mention her date
Not that i saw but didn't see it all, she went to McDonald's and to the beach till 3.30am! Obviously met someone but didn't say much.

Dog walk lasted 5mins, had to get home to stuff her face and feed her huge stomach.

She currently making a "healthy salad" with a tin of tuna and 10 squirts of Mayo, houmous, creamy coleslaw, feta, creamy oil dressing plus olive oil dressing and a few leaves! 🤣The McDonald's would have had less fat in it 🤣

Best bit, she picked the dogs sh*t up then came home and made dinner but didn't wash her hands till half way through until everyone reminded her 🤮

Today's top makes her look like a sumo wrestler! She's certainly piling on the weight! Her stomach and arms look HUGE!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I liked that live, well the bit I saw anyway. She seemed smug and happy so it must have went well. Someone new by the sounds of it.
I’ve said it before on another thread, I complain but I’m a softie at heart really, I don’t like the idea of someone being alone romantically if they don’t want to be.

said a few awkward things she said during the date, I liked that too 😂. It was like a flash of the old Ash. Hopefully it continues and she’s in a happier place this year.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I liked that live, well the bit I saw anyway. She seemed smug and happy so it must have went well. Someone new by the sounds of it.
I’ve said it before on another thread, I complain but I’m a softie at heart really, I don’t like the idea of someone being alone romantically if they don’t want to be.

said a few awkward things she said during the date, I liked that too 😂. It was like a flash of the old Ash. Hopefully it continues and she’s in a happier place this year.
Aye yeah, putting a innocent girls info and photo all over her Instagram like the greasy bleep she is, yeah that's the old Ash right there. She's definitely happier. ❤ not.
She's changed, she's a smug entitled woman now, this is the new Ash, that's the Ash here to stay. She's absolutely foul
---
Not that i saw but didn't see it all, she went to McDonald's and to the beach till 3.30am! Obviously met someone but didn't say much.

Dog walk lasted 5mins, had to get home to stuff her face and feed her huge stomach.

She currently making a "healthy salad" with a tin of tuna and 10 squirts of Mayo, houmous, creamy coleslaw, feta, creamy oil dressing plus olive oil dressing and a few leaves! 🤣The McDonald's would have had less fat in it 🤣

Best bit, she picked the dogs sh*t up then came home and made dinner but didn't wash her hands till half way through until everyone reminded her 🤮

Today's top makes her look like a sumo wrestler! She's certainly piling on the weight! Her stomach and arms look HUGE!
You don't realise how big she is til angles like that. Size 18 my arse

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Aye yeah, putting a innocent girls info and photo all over her Instagram like the greasy bleep she is, yeah that's the old Ash right there. She's definitely happier. ❤ not.
She's changed, she's a smug entitled woman now, this is the new Ash, that's the Ash here to stay. She's absolutely foul
Forgot to mention, whilst on her live, she saw a funeral approaching, proceeded to turn around and go a different way and said ‘MORBID, ain’t got time for that’ and a few other things that were so disrespectful, I felt sorry for the family of whoever’s funeral that was. She also walked past her neighbour on the way back from her walk, got into some small talk, then when she got inside she was saying aww bless him and that she’s been having the same conversation with him for the past 10 years BORING. I just thought wow.

‘I hope she’s in a happier place this year’ nah, I hope she’s in the place she deserves.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
on live today she said she’s picked her son up from school because he’s so unhappy he’s having really dark thoughts yet she posts stuff like her hairy vag etc can u imagine the grief he gets about her posts. Maybe she should stop all the partying - be at home with him more and think about the tit she says and posts

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Forgot to mention, whilst on her live, she saw a funeral approaching, proceeded to turn around and go a different way and said ‘MORBID, ain’t got time for that’ and a few other things that were so disrespectful, I felt sorry for the family of whoever’s funeral that was. She also walked past her neighbour on the way back from her walk, got into some small talk, then when she got inside she was saying aww bless him and that she’s been having the same conversation with him for the past 10 years BORING. I just thought wow.

‘I hope she’s in a happier place this year’ nah, I hope she’s in the place she deserves.
Really wound me up that. She deserves everything coming her way, and that's a whole cloud of tit.

Her thread needs to blow up, more and more people need to come on over

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Really wound me up that. She deserves everything coming her way, and that's a whole cloud of tit.

Her thread needs to blow up, more and more people need to come on over
Totally agree, there is absolutely nothing endearing about Ash, the more she opens her mouth the worse she gets! The stress she must cause her kids at school must be intolerable for them. Oscar loves her so much and he's probably too worried to tell her how bad it is for him because of what his mother says and does online.

Reactions: 8
on live today she said she’s picked her son up from school because he’s so unhappy he’s having really dark thoughts yet she posts stuff like her hairy vag etc can u imagine the grief he gets about her posts. Maybe she should stop all the partying - be at home with him more and think about the tit she says and posts
No!!!!! Wowwwwww, and then the other week, he couldn't sleep and went in the kitchen where ash was filling her gut, and said can we talk, I need to talk to you. Clearly struggling with something, and she told him to "respectively, duck off" and he went off really upset.
You're so right though, the stuff she posts and says "I ask permission off my kids" dya shite, theyll say yeah that's ok cos they know she'll flip if they dare say boo to her. It all needs to stop.
He's having dark thoughts yet she fucks off out to get a fingering in her finance car til 330am

Nah sorry she needs a good bleeping smack and professionals need to step in now. Tbh I won't be surprised if the school have already spoke to social considering the issues Oscars been having at that school, suddenly gone from a happy boy to a boy who's unhappy and the weights dropping off him too. There's alot of worrying signs there

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
On her live yesterday while she was getting ready to go ‘for a drive’ she was saying how she doesn’t like vaginal sex, because of all the issues she’s had down there she now can’t feel anything. So she only likes it up the bum… my child is the same age as Oscar, and would be absolutely mortified if I posted on socials what she does, my child would loose all respect for me, and rightly so. What a role model eh. I even think Oscar has better morals than her. Poor kid

• Wow
Reactions: 28
on live today she said she’s picked her son up from school because he’s so unhappy he’s having really dark thoughts
This is not information she should be sharing to 100s of people's. That's disgusting. She should be taking herself off social media for a bit and focusing fully on her son if that is the case. And 'dating' shouldn't even be entering her head if her child is in the midst of a period of bad mental health. I hope she's given those numbers to her son she was giving out the other day - hopefully they can help him more than she can.
And the comments about the funeral and neighbour just shows what an insensitive cow she is.
I cannot comprehend how people look to these kind of people to 'influence' them.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
1. I didn’t see the funeral chat, I saw the first 15 mins of her live and that was it.

2. I reported the doxxing stories because they’re wrong but it’s also no shock to anyone that her online presence has been a shitshow for the last year, so yes I hope she has a better year same as I would anyone. Why would I want anyone to have a miserable life and rant down their phone? I liked Ash when she started out so yes I’d like to go back to that.

I won’t comment on Oscar because he’s a child and should 100% be her main priority over dating.

is this a rant thread I didn’t know about or can neutral people stay here too? 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.