Ashandchelslifestories #6 Bad back when bored, bad mother when James calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that at the time, but the B was for her friend who passed in the last year or 2
Ohhhh, I don’t always catch her stories or watch them, didn’t see that she said it was for a friend. At the time, she was being shady what the B was for. Wonder if she said it was for a friend after her and Gee/B split? 😂 surely you’d get something a bit more than just a ‘B’ if it was in memory of someone close to you no? Chelsea’s also gone quiet since she posted the ‘Oscar’ tattoo (and since deleted it from her instagram). Then again she’s probably inundated with all the orders she’s getting from her new clothing line 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Filling her gob with crap again - no wonder her skins a mess (reckons it’s never been better since using SkinRocks 🤣🤣🤣) aye alright Ash!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Goes on live to talk with her mouth full and jokes about Dexter looking depressed. Started ranting about diets and how bad they all are..

Does the dog get walked? I never see anyone actually stroke or play with the dog. Rarely goes for walks. She says he has allergies, but he looks so depressed it's more than allergies. Show the dog some affection instead of shouting at him and saying he's depressed.
The poor dog is depressed because he has no quality of life. He looks so sad and unhappy and that is on her.
Does he have toys? Interaction? Stimulation? Exercise? Any form of care & attention?
It breaks my heart watching him 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
To be fair she’s hardly ever home why not let the dog go to someone who can spend time with it and walk it and give it attention

• Heart
Another day another live to spread some BS

Or should that be, another day another evening out without the kids... She's implying she's out tonight on a drive with someone. Even the comments are saying she's lying and to just tell the truth. Think everyone is getting tired of everything being a drama

She must be on tinder, probably says childless on her profile.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
What is it with her sheep saying she looks like Jac Jossa?!?! WTF! Also, one of her followers has said she wouldn’t mind having ash’s broken highlighter palette 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Lasted 5 minutes on that live. Clearly going on a date with Chelsea (loads of people asking but she kept dodging) them going nooooo just going to maccys for a burger

She's how old? 30 odd, acting 16.

Lasted 5 minutes on that live. Clearly going on a date with Chelsea
I agree! I definitely think she’s meeting up with Chelsea too!! Don’t know why but I do. Probably why she was grinning and was adamant it ‘wasn’t a date’ as she won’t class it as a date cos it’s Chelsea. Going ‘for a drive’ gave it away as that’s all Chelsea bangs on about.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree! I definitely think she’s meeting up with Chelsea too!! Don’t know why but I do. Probably why she was grinning and was adamant it ‘wasn’t a date’ as she won’t class it as a date cos it’s Chelsea. Going ‘for a drive’ gave it away as that’s all Chelsea bangs on about.
100% Chelsea. She's gone quiet too, Ash just shot a trackie on aswell, cos she's comfortable with her, otherwise you'd make more of an effort.
If they get back together then they're both as thick as they look

Edit, tbh I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't meeting anyone and she did it all for attention cos she's a bleeping melt

• Haha
Reactions: 5
100% Chelsea. She's gone quiet too, Ash just shot a trackie on aswell, cos she's comfortable with her, otherwise you'd make more of an effort.
If they get back together then they're both as thick as they look
It’s like everything Chelsea has posted since the split, has been carefully selected as she knows ash is watching. The ‘look at all the inboxs I get off women/straight women who fancy me’ to ‘who wants to come for a drive’ to ‘standing that last girl up’ and then saying she’s not ready, all the quotes and songs she posts about directed at ash and the latest is the Oscar tattoo. Her persistence has clearly paid off, the creep. They are both probs sat together now in mcdonalds car park discussing these comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do I get the feeling Leanne is a tattler 👀😂

Ash said she doesn’t read her tattle anymore, it was her New Year’s resolution not to 🤥
All of the Ash's FAT NECK drama that went on by her, proves she is still reading tattle as that was only last week.
She loves anything that increases the footfall to her Instagram page. She's absolutely DESPERATE for any attention!

Reactions: 10
Her no medical condition today was throat cancer! Apparently she thinks she can feel a lump in her neck which means it’s cancer. Just like the bad back, that will be forgotten next week

Reactions: 6
Her no medical condition today was throat cancer! Apparently she thinks she can feel a lump in her neck which means it’s cancer. Just like the bad back, that will be forgotten next week
Could it not be tonsillitis? Anxiety? A cold? No of course not. Must be cancer

It’s like everything Chelsea has posted since the split, has been carefully selected as she knows ash is watching. The ‘look at all the inboxs I get off women/straight women who fancy me’ to ‘who wants to come for a drive’ to ‘standing that last girl up’ and then saying she’s not ready, all the quotes and songs she posts about directed at ash and the latest is the Oscar tattoo. Her persistence has clearly paid off, the creep. They are both probs sat together now in mcdonalds car park discussing these comments 🤣
We all knew the second Ash clicks her fingers that Chelsea would go running like a puppy. They're absolutely pathetic, the pair of them. And the messages Chelsea gets off all these women are bullshit, she writes them herself. She's rough as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hang on, she claimed the fat neck is because of cysts, why is it suddenly cancer and not a cyst? She's such a drama queen!

My bet is it's Gee she's met after Gee doing a tiktok about grieving and Ash's story about energy this morning. Ash chats a lot of tit about never going back to an ex but i think there's a good few months of on and off with Gee yet, same as she did with Chelsea before Gee came along. Ash doesn't know how to be single, she's too desperate for constant attention

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.