Ashandchelslifestories #6 Bad back when bored, bad mother when James calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on live today she said she’s picked her son up from school because he’s so unhappy he’s having really dark thoughts yet she posts stuff like her hairy vag etc can u imagine the grief he gets about her posts. Maybe she should stop all the partying - be at home with him more and think about the tit she says and posts
Oh but don’t worry she posts mental health phone lines for complete strangers who she has self diagnosed as having mental health issues

Reactions: 6
Not sure what you expected on tattle?
It's a snark thread, not a blow smoke up her arse thread.
who’s blowing smoke up her arse? I don’t think she’s a devil and actually there are very balanced threads on Tattle, clearly this isn’t one and that’s fine 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ll see myself away from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can't watch her lives much at all, she's such a bleep it's unbelievable. I managed 5 ish mins half way through
She talks nothing but tit. She's got huge PR packages off mac and rimmel, for someone who can't do makeup for tit. They're wasting their time. I can't believe she's still getting attention off big companys, I do think it'll all come to an end soon. Especially the way she doesn't watch her mouth on her lives so tbh she may aswell enjoy the attention she had cos she's gonna cancel herself before long. I don't wish bad on anyone, but her? And Hinch(brutal but cracking thread) They're my 2 main threads on here, people like them 2 deserve bad things, they deserve tit. You cannot go round acting like your tit don't stink, talk and behave the way you do, treat everyone like tit, think you're all high and mighty and go ahead and have a pleasant life. It catches up to you and I very much hope Ash gets her payback. It's due.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
is this a rant thread I didn’t know about or can neutral people stay here too? 🙄
[/QUOTE]
your free to comment what you want.. but your comments about liking her live and it was the flash of the old ash and you hope it continues… I’m confused as to what live you were watching and how you feel she’s so deserving to be happy this year. I’m a softie too but tbh I couldn’t think of anyone less deserving of that. Surely her kids deserve some happiness first? She’s selfish and just hurts and belittles everyone around her. Have you read her thread before you commented? You’re welcome to your opinion it’s just a bit out of place considering

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Today proves two things, one, Ash, hardly ever walks her dog and secondly,
Ash NEEDS a person in her life to function, as @Danielle0120 hilariously said, "getting fingered in her financed car" has got her out of her downer she's been in since G went.

She is beyond desperate for validation and admiration from a partner, clearly not into being Fiercely Independent 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
who’s blowing smoke up her arse? I don’t think she’s a devil and actually there are very balanced threads on Tattle, clearly this isn’t one and that’s fine 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ll see myself away from it.
Not many threads are balanced when it comes to influencers. They have a thread for a reason.
Ash Cain, Mario, Hinch, Stacey, Greedy, ptwm. They're all snark threads and brutal ones at that. When people realise Ash has a thread cos it's been hidden in the tikok list for so long, it'll blow up over here. Cos she's one of the foulest women I've ever come across, the way she speaks to people, her kids and about people and situations, she's a crank, and anyone who thinks she's funny must be tapped . She's a perfect example of a narcissist.

If this turned into a neutral thread alot of people would leave too, people come on here to snark, not read about how lovely and better she's doing.
---
your free to comment what you want.. but your comments about liking her live and it was the flash of the old ash and you hope it continues… I’m confused as to what live you were watching and how you feel she’s so deserving to be happy this year. I’m a softie too but tbh I couldn’t think of anyone less deserving of that. Surely her kids deserve some happiness first? She’s selfish and just hurts and belittles everyone around her. Have you read her thread before you commented? You’re welcome to your opinion it’s just a bit out of place considering
That's exactly it, it is out of place.
Unless I'm wrong but influencer threads to me, or the ones I participate in are SNARK THREADS. To snark, to take the piss, that's the whole point of a thread is it not? I wouldn't like the hinch thread (one of the most brutal threads) to turn neutral about how inspiring she is. It's not what her threads about. When people go to that tbread to defend her, mods kick them out cos that thread doesn't welcome sheep. But I like it like that!
There's off topic threads obviously but when it comes to certain influencers or celebs, it's a thread to dislike, disagree with their actions and snark.

Last edited:
  • Heart
If she didn’t give us anything to gossip about then her countless threads wouldn’t exist.. the silly bleep.

Reactions: 7
If she didn’t give us anything to gossip about then her countless threads wouldn’t exist.. the silly bleep.
She'll bring more attention to tattle tonight when she reads here, and has her weekly fanny fit on a story

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She'll bring more attention to tattle tonight when she reads here, and has her weekly fanny fit on a story
Do you mean when someone sends her a screenshot of her tattle. She doesn’t read here remember DUH! 😉
(Fanny fit) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you mean when someone sends her a screenshot of her tattle. She doesn’t read here remember DUH! 😉
(Fanny fit) 🤣
Ha! Oh sorry yes, she did say Ava and Oscar often tell her what's being said here - you know cos she let's her teenagers read an adult forum, one which has a thread about your mother.
She's a cracking mam that one, gorgeous lass, beautiful heart. X

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ha! Oh sorry yes, she did say Ava and Oscar often tell her what's being said here
She's a cracking mam that one, gorgeous lass, beautiful heart. X
She’s probs reading here now, seething whilst shoving her chops with a charcuterie board meant for a family of 6. Appetite as big as her arse, I mean heart 🫶🏽 QUEEN.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When I first came across Ash she spent time with the kids, would proudly cuddle them and say how proud she is of them etc she even walked the dog at times, got a bit of exercise walking...

Then she went out more and more leaving the kids, cruises, events, 'weekend' trips that turn into week long trips to Manchester. Drinking more and more, swearing, doxxing people, even making comments about people daring to comment of lives in different languages.

The family got ripped apart when Chels left, the stability the kids knew completely went, not just because of Chels, but because Ash wasn't home and publicly didn't want to be around her kids. She still constantly slags of their dad, years after they split etc forgetting that like it or not he is their dad and part of their dna make up. Ava seems to have back away almost completely, although she posts her own stuff, she doesn't even seem to eat dinner with them.

Oscar has shown he's emotional, going through a big life change with hormones and school etc and Ash has pushed him away. She spends more time with James then she does Oscar and as a single mother that is not a healthy balance or stability for O.

She slags off the neighbours, she shows her street and shows her painting the door an unusual colour, publicly slates the schools but she's ignoring the kids trying to communicate and takes the kids out of school because she's got a free caravan stay or has decided that taking them abroad for a few days makes up for all the lost time.

As for Dex she obviously read here to suddenly be showing she 'walks' him. Still not actively showing affection to him, playing or giving him something to stimulate his mind at home. Not even chews and she can't blame allergies as there are so many varieties and natural versions.

Do I wish her ill health no, do I wish her the biggest reality check and for her to realise her privilege definitely.

The kids seems lovely, but that seems to be from Jean's influence.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So she gets gifted nice little Xmas baubles, and cba to show them to thank the company until Mid January. That is Ash alllllll over

STOP GIFTING THE PIG THINGS

• Angry
Reactions: 22
What’s with the ash loving tattler announcing she was leaving the thread?

I didn’t realise it had become a departure lounge 😂.

As for ash, she’s just a manic mess

• Haha
What’s with the ash loving tattler announcing she was leaving the thread?

I didn’t realise it had become a departure lounge 😂.

As for ash, she’s just a manic mess
We did want to acknowledge her leaving but it’s just so hard to say goodbye. She will be greatly missed, forever in our hearts x until we meet again x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When I first came across Ash she spent time with the kids, would proudly cuddle them and say how proud she is of them etc she even walked the dog at times, got a bit of exercise walking...

Then she went out more and more leaving the kids, cruises, events, 'weekend' trips that turn into week long trips to Manchester. Drinking more and more, swearing, doxxing people, even making comments about people daring to comment of lives in different languages.

The family got ripped apart when Chels left, the stability the kids knew completely went, not just because of Chels, but because Ash wasn't home and publicly didn't want to be around her kids. She still constantly slags of their dad, years after they split etc forgetting that like it or not he is their dad and part of their dna make up. Ava seems to have back away almost completely, although she posts her own stuff, she doesn't even seem to eat dinner with them.

Oscar has shown he's emotional, going through a big life change with hormones and school etc and Ash has pushed him away. She spends more time with James then she does Oscar and as a single mother that is not a healthy balance or stability for O.

She slags off the neighbours, she shows her street and shows her painting the door an unusual colour, publicly slates the schools but she's ignoring the kids trying to communicate and takes the kids out of school because she's got a free caravan stay or has decided that taking them abroad for a few days makes up for all the lost time.

As for Dex she obviously read here to suddenly be showing she 'walks' him. Still not actively showing affection to him, playing or giving him something to stimulate his mind at home. Not even chews and she can't blame allergies as there are so many varieties and natural versions.

Do I wish her ill health no, do I wish her the biggest reality check and for her to realise her privilege definitely.

The kids seems lovely, but that seems to be from Jean's influence.
Can we at least rave about Jean here? Cos I bleeping love her 😂
---
If anyone was interested In her tinder profile pics….. it’s mental in my opinion that she gets on a live acting/looking the way she does and this is how she is selling herself to any future woman on another part of the internet 😂

I’d want a refund 🥴

IMG_4619.png
IMG_4620.png
IMG_4621.png
IMG_4622.png
IMG_4623.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
I’m not really sure how tinder works, but does that say she’s 1km away from you? 🫣

(be careful because if she gets an idea who you are, you’ll be plastered on her stories in no time, because she doesn’t read here) 😉

She filters or at least skin smooths her photos... Does it mention she's a mother? Prob not because they aren't a priority

Drinks occasionally... It's been quite regular recently even drinking by herself at home and that picture with the giant beer doesn't say occasionally either 😂

Jean is the MVP bless her

I’m not really sure how tinder works, but does that say she’s 1km away from you? 🫣
You can spoof location so doesn't mean anything, even though Ash will see it and assume it means it does. Just like VPNs can spoof you being elsewhere

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.