Ashandchelslifestories #6 Bad back when bored, bad mother when James calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She filters or at least skin smooths her photos... Does it mention she's a mother? Prob not because they aren't a priority

Drinks occasionally... It's been quite regular recently even drinking by herself at home and that picture with the giant beer doesn't say occasionally either šŸ˜‚

Jean is the MVP bless her

You can spoof location so doesn't mean anything, even though Ash will see it and assume it means it does. Just like VPNs can spoof you being elsewhere
I would say she does, I didnā€™t actually screenshot the text part but I think it was that pooja big brother reference (original) but it says she has a dog

Couldnā€™t pay me to live in Harlow but when she said she was on tinder, I changed my location and preference to women and there she was! I forgot to post them on here though that day but the chat of dating coming up again on her live reminded me!!

I triple checked I wasnā€™t identifiable after the other day with donā€™tswipeup

Adding proof with tinder gold you can change location too to avoid any doubtšŸ˜‚ just a serial dater, nothing to see here šŸ˜

IMG_4625.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not that i saw but didn't see it all, she went to McDonald's and to the beach till 3.30am! Obviously met someone but didn't say much.

Dog walk lasted 5mins, had to get home to stuff her face and feed her huge stomach.

She currently making a "healthy salad" with a tin of tuna and 10 squirts of Mayo, houmous, creamy coleslaw, feta, creamy oil dressing plus olive oil dressing and a few leaves! šŸ¤£The McDonald's would have had less fat in it šŸ¤£

Best bit, she picked the dogs sh*t up then came home and made dinner but didn't wash her hands till half way through until everyone reminded her šŸ¤®

Today's top makes her look like a sumo wrestler! She's certainly piling on the weight! Her stomach and arms look HUGE!

I'm sorry but that is gross

Reactions: 2
IMG_1337.jpeg
Size 18 Ash? Bollocks. Youā€™ve always been a champion of body positivity so why bullshit? And before Iā€™m accused of fat shaming, Iā€™m a 22-24 and not ashamed. Wouldnā€™t say Iā€™m proud as I know itā€™s not a healthy weight but Iā€™m not ashamed. Just be honest Ash, your fans will appreciate it more!
IMG_1338.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She looks like sheā€™s melting and everything is sliding from her shoulders downwards to her fupa is that photo.

View attachment 2712742Size 18 Ash? Bollocks. Youā€™ve always been a champion of body positivity so why bullshit? And before Iā€™m accused of fat shaming, Iā€™m a 22-24 and not ashamed. Wouldnā€™t say Iā€™m proud as I know itā€™s not a healthy weight but Iā€™m not ashamed. Just be honest Ash, your fans will appreciate it more!View attachment 2712743

• Haha
Are we surprised she's massive now, she literally eats a meal big enough for 2 or 3. Yesterday on her live she deep fried chips, had a portion big enough for two, a huge steak smothered in butter, this weird creamy potato thing.
Then Oscar had the same portion, and Ava had next to nothing, as per.
Their eating habits are a joke

Reactions: 9
Saw her making a very indulgent "salad" about half 3 talking about how she eats healthily most of the time and at 6ish she was dishing herself up a huge plate of fatty fried meat, deep fried chips, dauphinoise potatoes and buttery broccoli. Her eyes look sad, even with the Gee distraction she hasn't looked truely happy since she was with Chelsea, im not a fan of Chelsea but she kept Ash grounded. No amount of food is going to fill that hole and neither is jumping into another situationship. She needs counselling. Oscar could do with some too, or a parent that is present, thank goodness he has his grandparents, poor lad

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Saw her making a very indulgent "salad" about half 3 talking about how she eats healthily most of the time and at 6ish she was dishing herself up a huge plate of fatty fried meat, deep fried chips, dauphinoise potatoes and buttery broccoli. Her eyes look sad, even with the Gee distraction she hasn't looked truely happy since she was with Chelsea, im not a fan of Chelsea but she kept Ash grounded. No amount of food is going to fill that hole and neither is jumping into another situationship. She needs counselling. Oscar could do with some too, or a parent that is present, thank goodness he has his grandparents, poor lad
Itā€™s just utterly vile how she thinks itā€™s acceptable to talk with a mouth full of food - no wonder sheā€™s not doing any collections with ITS at the moment - just imagine - The ā€˜Waynettaā€™ Editā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As an influencer, she has a moral responsibility to post activities that are safe. Chip pan fires cause one fifth of all accidental house fires attended by the fire and rescue service in the UK each year.

So many fire stations offer free thermostatic deep fat friers to reduce the high risk of chip fires to ppl who don't have them.

Theres ash slopping oil into her chip pan without a care in the world.

Great influencing Ash! Outstanding!

Reactions: 6
Compare the above screenshots from her live to the (carefully angled, edited & filtered) photos on her Tinder. So much for body positivity!

It's not about her size per se, it's more how she doesn't practice what she preaches.

It's also clear from the ongoing state of the house that Chels used to do the housework. I'd be embarrassed to show my house in that sort of a state. I bet that kitchen stinks of grease and stale food.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
EATS HEALTHY MOST OF THE TIME šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ She's put on about 2 stone in 6 month. Whys she talking bull! She cries that diets trigger her cos she had a eating disorder when she was younger, did she duck, she always has something doesn't she. Her "medical" documents are bigger than her belly. So she won't diet, she just wants to make better choices - but then scoffs down a meal for 3 in one sitting. She's eating in order to make herself feel better and unfortunately it doesn't work like that. She needs to work on herself in order to become a better person, therefore happier in life.

The way Chelsea has changed too, she definitely wouldn't keep her grounded now. If they got back together it'd be a disaster. I really really hope for Oscars sake, she stays away from Chelsea. They already have one toxic, vile unwell parent, they don't need a second coming and going in their lives. Not when she's happily telling her live that Oscars struggling with dark thoughts. She needs to prioritise that sweet boy.
---
Compare the above screenshots from her live to the (carefully angled, edited & filtered) photos on her Tinder. So much for body positivity!

It's not about her size per se, it's more how she doesn't practice what she preaches.

It's also clear from the ongoing state of the house that Chels used to do the housework. I'd be embarrassed to show my house in that sort of a state. I bet that kitchen stinks of grease and stale food.
I remember Chelsea saying she can't handle a messy space and that she struggled living with someone (ash) who would be very messy, and not care. For someone who doesn't work, that house should be pristine. Instead , she lays on her bed like a washed up whale

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly is it just me who canā€™t bear Chelsea continuously posting about straight women that apparently are having dreams and fantasising about her?? Sheā€™s so full of herself! Also, funny how she receives messages like that all the time when that seems to be the type of comments Gee gets on her tik tok videos šŸ™ˆ
Even if she was genuinely getting messages like that surely you wouldnā€™t constantly share them? Itā€™s embarrassing.

Can we at least rave about Jean here? Cos I bleeping love her šŸ˜‚
---
If anyone was interested In her tinder profile picsā€¦.. itā€™s mental in my opinion that she gets on a live acting/looking the way she does and this is how she is selling herself to any future woman on another part of the internet šŸ˜‚

Iā€™d want a refund šŸ„“

View attachment 2712275View attachment 2712276View attachment 2712277View attachment 2712278View attachment 2712279
She needs to be reported to trading standards

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly is it just me who canā€™t bear Chelsea continuously posting about straight women that apparently are having dreams and fantasising about her?? Sheā€™s so full of herself! Also, funny how she receives messages like that all the time when that seems to be the type of comments Gee gets on her tik tok videos šŸ™ˆ
Even if she was genuinely getting messages like that surely you wouldnā€™t constantly share them? Itā€™s embarrassing.
I canā€™t stand her at all, Iā€™ve never understood why some people rave about on here.

I can't stand the lass full stop, she's so cringe it's embarrassing. She's so up her own arse, the messages aren't real cos sorry, she's not fit. Certainly not enough for women to have dirty dreams about. She's an ex addict who lives in someone's bedroom. She's not desirable. No one gave a hoot about her when she was with Ash, so why would they now?
She's doing it all to try to get Ash jealous.

• Haha
Has anyone else noticed Chelsea and her constant meet up posts that never happen? Sheā€™s literally done a post once a month on her stories since last year saying ā€˜letā€™s all meet up at the end of the month whoā€™s downā€™ .. then doesnā€™t mention it again.. a few weeks later she posts the same thing, then doesnā€™t mention it again. Yesterday morning, she posted whoā€™s up for a meet up end of Feb? Then by the end of the day sheā€™s got another story up ā€˜1st weekend in march for a meet up whos downā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ it actually makes me laugh at this point. Itā€™s like she has all these ideas in her head when sheā€™s bored, like when she strung that girl along then last minute changed her mind. Chelsea, chill.
She's all over the place..holiday to Bali...holiday to South Africa. Charity work.
Meet ups. Dating. That Zoe thing that she's never posted about since she got it.
And then 1000s of messages off straight women saying they keep dreaming of her.
Think Chels is the one who is dreaming.

• Haha
So I checked social blade for her insta, social blade isn't 100% accurate, but she doxxed 19/01 I believe and it seems she did loose followers

Also her lives are only getting around 850ish people, for that many followers... Wonder if some were bought especially to start of with

I was thinking trying to work out what her account focus is? James does skincare, he gets skincare pr and seems knowledgeable. Ash has been on lives moaning she's not got some of the same pr but she's not a skincare account. She's not family vlogging, not exactly fashion based even ITS seems to be backing away. She isn't a food influencer or a make up account, what is she?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I guess sheā€™s meant to be just funnyā€¦ like that is her only usp as like you say, she doesnā€™t fit any of the other categories. But sheā€™s getting more vulgar and what people liked her for originally I.e being down to earth, relatable and actually funny, has disappeared over the last year. Now she just chats tit

• Heart
Iā€™ve been watching the live for less than 5 minutes and sheā€™s had a go at Oscar/shouted at him twice and is now having a go about him to her mum šŸ„“ I get kids are arseholes sometimes but youā€™ve got over 1000 people watching, thereā€™s no need

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Is anyone else watching her live? Oscar has been suspended from school because he said ā€œpooā€ or something in a group chat. A group chat in which other people were bullying a child - unfortunately that makes him guilty by association. He accepted the group. He stayed in the group. He sent a message in the group. No matter what he said. Deserves it imo but take him for breakfast as a reward ash šŸ„°

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.