Ashandchelslifestories #6 Bad back when bored, bad mother when James calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be wrong but maybe Ash didn't know.. the reason for me thinking this is because Ash has deffo said she got untrusting and suspicious about Gee and other women (I'm sure she said she was convinced she had a secret fiancé?)

Anyway

Maybe she sensed Gee was hiding a big part of her life and being secretive and shady and she didn't figure out why yet so assumed it was another women (like we all assume this when ppl we date are a bit secretive) but she wasn't hiding another women.. she was hiding that she is a sex offender.
Nah, I don’t buy that personally. I mean what you’re saying makes sense but imagine for a second she genuinely didn’t know… you’d be in bits right now knowing you were shagging a rapist and they could have been round your kids. You wouldn’t ignore it all completely and go about your normal day, especially not with having a following and so probably lots of DMs and the comments!

Though side note… I did read ‘Kye’ and ‘Chloe’ were engaged before ever meeting 😳

Reactions: 14
I have this reqlly weird feeling that narcissistic / love struck Ash will be apologising to Gail for her nasty trolls outing her this week.

She won't be blaming Gail for being a sex offender, it'll be our fault for outing her. I just keep thinking it when I think about this cluster duck. 😱

• Wow
I could be wrong but maybe Ash didn't know.. the reason for me thinking this is because Ash has deffo said she got untrusting and suspicious about Gee and other women (I'm sure she said she was convinced she had a secret fiancé?)

Anyway

Maybe she sensed Gee was hiding a big part of her life and being secretive and shady and she didn't figure out why yet so assumed it was another women (like we all assume this when ppl we date are a bit secretive) but she wasn't hiding another women.. she was hiding that she is a sex offender.
Did you see the screen recordings I shared a few pages back?
---
For anyone that thinks Ash didn't know Gail's secret...
Are there any body language experts in here? To me those hands are tells she's stressed her secret might be found out
#kindnessisfree 😂
These ones

• Heart
Reactions: 3
For new followers, a few wks ago some of us shared why we commented on the Ash thread before the new revelations came to light...

Vile to her children
Vile to her dog
Vile to her mother
Vile to children's teachers
Vile to anyone who criticises her
Ungrateful re free gifts
Profits from free gifts
Grifter
Belittles others
Doxxes critics
Lies about health to suit
Plays the social housing system
Poor personal hygiene
Fake geezer bird voice
Lies about size of her body

*** Adds to list ***
Dates obsessional, highly
manipulative, deceitful & scheming sex offenders with a prosthetic penis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Small recap with hashtags (because Google analytics):

#AshleighHuish was an influencer who started off telling funny stories and was normal and relatable with 2 children and a #girlfriend #Chelsea aka #biggyxbarber on Insta. She was originally known as #ashchelsslifestories but she and Chelsea broke up because Chelsea became addicted to pain and hid it. So she became #ashslifestories …

#Ashleigh meanwhile became a brand darling - #ITS #InTheStyle and #LoveHoney gave her big contracts and she started becoming a #cuntfluencer instead. Huge hauls of makeup and skincare and clothes and she started basically disregarding her normal life and children and going drinking and partying with her best gay friend #James #james_r_atkinson … while leaving her mom, Jean, a Jehovah’s Witness, to mind the children and dog.

And she started dating again! A very social media shy lass named #Gee who we then found out actually loves to eyefuck the camera while making hideously filtered videos on TikTok whilst licking her lower lip (because she doesn’t really have an upper lip to lick). #Ash liked to keep this part of her life private (even though her stories had devolved to ones about sticking her finger up her bum while taking the dog for a walk so she wouldn’t have a poo).

#Ashleigh also got very aggressive with anyone who challenged her and loved to doxx followers (particularly ones from here) and tell them to get mental health help and put their names up online for her almost 440k followers to see and encouraged pile ons. She HATED Tattle - labelling all who used it as sad and pathetic.

She and #Gee lasted for about 9 months and they broke up and that was it …

But for the brilliance and investigative abilities of your fellow Tattlers. One noticed the name of Gee’s gym from a reflection on one of her videos, and looked it up - #TheVaultFitnessMossley #TheLockdownGym - and found out that #Gee was actually #Gail. Everyone thought this was hilarious. #GailDawn at that! Looking up the directorship of the gym, another brilliant Tattler found the location of the company was actually the home of Gail’s parents - #Julie and #Brian #Newland - so Gail - or #Gayle had actually changed her name and she is a convicted rapist named #GayleDawnNewland - and we believe our #Ash knew this all along - hence her deleting and blocking people left right and centre on her birthday.

If you don’t remember the extraordinary story of Gayle Dawn Newland and her alter ego #KyeFortune - look it up. My fingers are tired from typing!

You could not bleeping make this tit up.

Fantastic recap 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 8
I think we can all put to bed the speculation that Ash did not know that Gail was a sex offender who had been to jail.

If this was news to her yesterday when tattle broke the story publicly, I'm certain Ash would have been pretty quiet today and possibly put up a post saying she was shocked, upset blah blah blah.

Instead what we got was just another day in the dramatic chaotic life of Ashleigh Huish. Ash acted no differently because this shocking news was not news to Ash, she's known all along.

Look at the video a few pages back when James says Gail's name! It was kept secret so that the world didn't find out Ash was dating a sex offender in my humble opinion.

I'm certain there is so much more to come with this story, there has to be, we have Ash and her chaotic life and Gail who has more skeletons in her closet than a graveyard!

Be on the lookout people! 👀😉

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if the newspapers are going to pick up on this?
you only have to Google a newspapers email and they show you how to send in tip offs for news stories 😬

Reactions: 10
Just realised that ITS didn’t do a birthday shout out for her on their stories yesterday. They always wish all their collabs a happy birthday publicly on instagram. I thinking that’s very telling 🤔 Just wait and see now if she receives the standard flowers/bubbly from them cos she’ll definitely put that on her stories if she does.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
It's giving UPGRADE is it Ash? Okay 🤣🤣🤣
Do we all remember when Ash called Chelsea a narcissist when she was defending "innocent" Gail? She's going to do all she can to keep defending her. Imo Ash has always known about Gail's past and has always been very protective of her. Ash has put block words on her posts so any comments trying to share about Gail is being instantly deleted.
Does she think the news will never come out?? Silly Billy 😂😂
---
Ash's reaction when someone asks how old her Girlfriend Gee (Gail) is, and someone else says Gee looks like James in drag. Touchy! Someone's got a secret!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has anyone got the video of James name dropping Jail? I’ve scrolled right back and I can’t find it but I am INVESTED now

Reactions: 7
Gee might have changed her name loads of times, changed her hair, changed where she lives etc but she’s still kept that fkn chin 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's giving UPGRADE is it Ash? Okay 🤣🤣🤣
Do we all remember when Ash called Chelsea a narcissist when she was defending "innocent" Gail? She's going to do all she can to keep defending her. Imo Ash has always known about Gail's past and has always been very protective of her. Ash has put block words on her posts so any comments trying to share about Gail is being instantly deleted.
Does she think the news will never come out?? Silly Billy 😂😂
---
Ash's reaction when someone asks how old her Girlfriend Gee (Gail) is, and someone else says Gee looks like James in drag. Touchy! Someone's got a secret!
These screenshots 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Gayle is subject to an indefinite Sexual Harm Prevention Order, do we know exactly what means for her?

Reactions: 4
Well well well, it’s taken me 24 whole hours to catch up. 🤪

karma!

can someone just bring me up to speed on what happened with don’t swipe up as I’m a bit confused? Did ash link her tattle username and insta or something?

Reactions: 5
Well well well, it’s taken me 24 whole hours to catch up. 🤪

karma!

can someone just bring me up to speed on what happened with don’t swipe up as I’m a bit confused? Did ash link her tattle username and insta or something?
Yeah, she revealed her name, think an fb account and her tattle name, she completely outed her

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yeah, she revealed her name, think an fb account and her tattle name, she completely outed her
oh really, wonder how? She must have studied every single comment she had made and looked at views on her instagram etc. I didn’t see her post annoyingly

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.