Ashandchelslifestories #6 Bad back when bored, bad mother when James calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Small recap with hashtags (because Google analytics):

#AshleighHuish was an influencer who started off telling funny stories and was normal and relatable with 2 children and a #girlfriend #Chelsea aka #biggyxbarber on Insta. She was originally known as #ashchelsslifestories but she and Chelsea broke up because Chelsea became addicted to pain and hid it. So she became #ashslifestories …

#Ashleigh meanwhile became a brand darling - #ITS #InTheStyle and #LoveHoney gave her big contracts and she started becoming a #cuntfluencer instead. Huge hauls of makeup and skincare and clothes and she started basically disregarding her normal life and children and going drinking and partying with her best gay friend #James #james_r_atkinson … while leaving her mom, Jean, a Jehovah’s Witness, to mind the children and dog.

And she started dating again! A very social media shy lass named #Gee who we then found out actually loves to eyefuck the camera while making hideously filtered videos on TikTok whilst licking her lower lip (because she doesn’t really have an upper lip to lick). #Ash liked to keep this part of her life private (even though her stories had devolved to ones about sticking her finger up her bum while taking the dog for a walk so she wouldn’t have a poo).

#Ashleigh also got very aggressive with anyone who challenged her and loved to doxx followers (particularly ones from here) and tell them to get mental health help and put their names up online for her almost 440k followers to see and encouraged pile ons. She HATED Tattle - labelling all who used it as sad and pathetic.

She and #Gee lasted for about 9 months and they broke up and that was it …

But for the brilliance and investigative abilities of your fellow Tattlers. One noticed the name of Gee’s gym from a reflection on one of her videos, and looked it up - #TheVaultFitnessMossley #TheLockdownGym - and found out that #Gee was actually #Gail. Everyone thought this was hilarious. #GailDawn at that! Looking up the directorship of the gym, another brilliant Tattler found the location of the company was actually the home of Gail’s parents - #Julie and #Brian #Newland - so Gail - or #Gayle had actually changed her name and she is a convicted rapist named #GayleDawnNewland - and we believe our #Ash knew this all along - hence her deleting and blocking people left right and centre on her birthday.

If you don’t remember the extraordinary story of Gayle Dawn Newland and her alter ego #KyeFortune - look it up. My fingers are tired from typing!

You could not bleeping make this tit up.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

#AshleighHuish was an influencer who started off telling funny stories and was normal and relatable with 2 children and a #girlfriend #Chelsea aka #biggyxbarber on Insta. She was originally known as #ashchelsslifestories but she and Chelsea broke up because Chelsea became addicted to pain and hid it. So she became #ashslifestories …

#Ashleigh meanwhile became a brand darling - #ITS #InTheStyle and #LoveHoney gave her big contracts and she started becoming a #cuntfluencer instead. Huge hauls of makeup and skincare and clothes and she started basically disregarding her normal life and children and going drinking and partying with her best gay friend #James #james_r_atkinson … while leaving her mom, Jean, a Jehovah’s Witness, to mind the children and dog.

And she started dating again! A very social media shy lass named #Gee who we then found out actually loves to eyefuck the camera while making hideously filtered videos on TikTok whilst licking her lower lip (because she doesn’t really have an upper lip to lick). #Ash liked to keep this part of her life private (even though her stories had devolved to ones about sticking her finger up her bum while taking the dog for a walk so she wouldn’t have a poo).

#Ashleigh also got very aggressive with anyone who challenged her and loved to doxx followers (particularly ones from here) and tell them to get mental health help and put their names up online for her almost 440k followers to see and encouraged pile ons. She HATED Tattle - labelling all who used it as sad and pathetic.

But for the brilliance and investigative abilities of your fellow Tattlers. One noticed the name of Gee’s gym from a reflection on one of her videos, and looked it up - #TheVaultFitnessMossley #TheLockdownGym - and found out that #Gee was actually #Gail. Everyone thought this was hilarious. #GailDawn at that! Looking up the directorship of the gym, another brilliant Tattler found the location of the company was actually the home of Gail’s parents - #Julie and #Brian #Newland - so Gail - or #Gayle had actually changed her name and she is a convicted rapist named #GayleDawnNewland - and we believe our #Ash knew this all along - hence her deleting and blocking people left right and centre on her birthday.

If you don’t remember the extraordinary story of Gayle Dawn Newland and her alter ego #KyeFortune - look it up. My fingers are tired from typing!

Because she doesn't really have an upper lip 😆🤣🤣🤣.. thats killed me!! Lol

Amazing recap 👏🏼 🙌 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Jeez, thank you that catch up is appreciated

So I stopped following as her and Chels were splitting and missed the whole relationship and stumbled back literally the same day that she posted about filming for Love Honey. Which is absolutely sickening knowing what we now know about Gail and her crime. Surely LH can never ever work with her again?

Has Gail deleted all social media?

Reactions: 9

ROUND OF APPLAUSE for that spot in recap from @MiffyBay 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Excellent recap! But I don't think that Ash and Gail's relationship ever completely finished, i think they just had a row over Ash's son wanting to see Ash's ex, Chelsea, Gail didnt like it. Ash was pining over over Gail's photos the day before yesterday on a live. They had also been very flirty on TikTok. I suspect they were (maybe still are) back together

Reactions: 13
Just to add to that recap, it wasn't that long ago Ash was saying that she was going to move up to Manchester asap, thinking as always of her kids she made some flippant comment like how Ava loves Manchester and would definitely want to move, and Oscar would probably like it as well.
It was very clear that she'd not had any discussion with her kids about this who are (I think) 13 and 15. - so the exact age you wouldn't want to be moved 200 miles from all your friends and family.
And that all seemed bad enough when we just thought Gail was a bit of a weirdo who loved herself and posted stupid tiktoks in a put on accent. It all looks so much worse when you realize Ash was actually involved with a registered sex offender.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We need some thread titles as we'll be on a new one very soon. My suggestion is

Ash dated Gayle the Sex Attacker, but Ash thinks Jail Gayle's still a Cracker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m shook by all this but well and truly take my hat off to the detectives on here!! Wow! You guys would put the FBI to shame! The biggest shock is that this evil woman has opened a gym in my area!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
This thread👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I genuinely used to find Ash funny, what a downward spiral, I have just caught up on #Gaylegate and I’m genuinely sickened. What a monster. And just highlights the dangers of social media that this predator is around freely posting🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion
Tea gets spilt on Ash's ex jail Gail
Now chels is itching to tell the tale

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As if they walked out of the film as it was rubbish, what's the betting all four of them could not.stay off their phones!

Best Birthday ever hey Ash! 😉
---
This is still my suggestion 😂
---

duck the bumbags
As if that super thread suggestion was on page 17 YESTERDAY! 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As if they walked out of the film as it was rubbish, what's the betting all four of them could not.stay off their phones!

Best Birthday ever hey Ash! 😉
---

As if that super thread suggestion was on page 17 YESTERDAY! 😳😂
feels like last week but we’ve whizzed through haven’t we 😂🫶🏻 for our best girl ash

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I could be wrong but maybe Ash didn't know.. the reason for me thinking this is because Ash has deffo said she got untrusting and suspicious about Gee and other women (I'm sure she said she was convinced she had a secret fiancé?)

Anyway

Maybe she sensed Gee was hiding a big part of her life and being secretive and shady and she didn't figure out why yet so assumed it was another women (like we all assume this when ppl we date are a bit secretive) but she wasn't hiding another women.. she was hiding that she is a sex offender.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.