Ashandchelslifestories #6 Bad back when bored, bad mother when James calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how long before she gets rid of the extensions. They look absolutely awful but I don’t know if it’s that just because her hair was extremely greasy. Even a random hair dresser pointed them out
She will have to be careful how she handles that as she clearly got them for free. There’s no way she would have travelled all that way to pay for them when the hairdresser she normally goes to would be able to do the extensions. Her hair looks vile. She needs a good few inches cut off and get rid of those terrible extensions. Also I don’t think she loves them either as she really hasn’t gone on about them much and she would have done if she loved them.

Also I wonder if the school are aware of her live videos and what they think of the way she speaks to her kids? Can’t get my head around any of it tbh.

Reactions: 5
It's beyond me how she gets any campaigns to advertise hair and make up products. She's absolutely terrible at both!

Reactions: 7
Gee (Gail) was Ash's girlfriend for a few months but I don't think they saw each other in person that many times, was mostly an over the phone "relationship". Definitely some kind of weird rebound thing after Chelsea imo. Think Ash was basically begging for Gee's attention and not getting it then putting it down to Gee having another partner. Ash talks about Gee being a massive upgrade but once you take away the filters I completely disagree.
The B tattoo is for Ash's friend Bunty who passed away.
Gail lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's beyond me how she gets any campaigns to advertise hair and make up products. She's absolutely terrible at both!
You’ve missed out clothes as well 😂 How the duck ITS ever employed her for try on hauls and then gave her her own collections astounds me. Why do they think her trying on and showcasing Stacey’s and Jacs collections would make people buy them more than seeing them on the two people that people have actually heard of and the ones with millions of followers 🤦🏻‍♀️. I know she likes to tell everybody that people get her and JJ mixed up but come on, that’s just total delusion on her part 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’ve missed out clothes as well 😂 How the duck ITS ever employed her for try on hauls and then gave her her own collections astounds me. Why do they think her trying on and showcasing Stacey’s and Jacs collections would make people buy them more than seeing them on the two people that people have actually heard of and the ones with millions of followers 🤦🏻‍♀️. I know she likes to tell everybody that people get her and JJ mixed up but come on, that’s just total delusion on her part 😂
I think when she's done up she has a look of her, but that might be down to iTS making her look like her.
I'd say she's no worse than Solomon hygiene and mothering wise, so she's a good fit to model her clothes

I think when she's done up she has a look of her, but that might be down to iTS making her look like her.
I'd say she's no worse than Solomon hygiene and mothering wise, so she's a good fit to model her clothes
I think ITS definitely tried to make her the Poundland version of Jac. I can see the similarity in the face when she’s made up even though Ashs head and body are considerably larger than JJs but for her to say she’s been mistaken for her, I call total bullshit on that.
As for SSS, I’m not going to disagree with you because the points you’ve made on her are very valid 😂

I think ITS definitely tried to make her the Poundland version of Jac. I can see the similarity in the face when she’s made up even though Ashs head and body are considerably larger than JJs but for her to say she’s been mistaken for her, I call total bullshit on that.
As for SSS, I’m not going to disagree with you because the points you’ve made on her are very valid 😂
I do think it's probably only when ITS filter her to make her look like her, but agree a poundland version

Reactions: 6
Lil dig from Billy big bollocks chels over there x
Chels who's has to drop her prices & reduce her days as she's so popular! Not!
Billy Big Bollocks is the perfect description for her! she thinks she's an entrepreneur, look out Dragons Den the failed hairdressing Merch is coming! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lil dig from Billy big bollocks chels over there x
Deffo a sly dig, despite the fact she’s got a whole ‘dating’ highlight on her insta yet she hasn’t been on one 😂 (I just think she’s not found anyone she likes enough to meet yet, and the girls she does fancy probs dont like her) now she’s preaching about healing without ‘using another person’ forgetting the fact she used that girl to feed her ego then let her down last minute 😂 she’s used several girls to ‘fill the void’ she openly admitted she’s speaking to a few girls (or was) AND she’s on dating sites? Probs just didnt actually fancy them, she was ‘filling the void’ letting them feed her ego. Behave Chelsea

Last edited:
Deffo a sly dig, despite the fact she’s got a whole ‘dating’ highlight on her insta yet she hasn’t been on one 😂 (I just think she’s not found anyone she likes enough to meet yet, and the girls she does fancy probs dont like her) now she’s preaching about healing without ‘using another person’ forgetting the fact she used that girl to feed her ego then let her down last minute 😂 she’s used several girls to ‘fill the void’ she openly admitted she’s speaking to a few girls (or was) AND she’s on dating sites? Probs just didnt actually fancy them, she was ‘filling the void’ letting them feed her ego. Behave Chelsea
Yeeeeep, she won't go on any dates because she's still completely hung up on miss piggy over there, the SECOND that girl clicks her fingers, Chelsea will RUN. Somethings happened with the pair of them, they've both done a little dig story. It's pathetic!
---
Chels who's has to drop her prices & reduce her days as she's so popular! Not!
Billy Big Bollocks is the perfect description for her! she thinks she's an entrepreneur, look out Dragons Den the failed hairdressing Merch is coming! 🙄
Has she had to drop her prices 😂 She's not long put them up, a standard haircut from her is ridiculously priced considering she's in what can only be described as a bleeping shed. I don't believe her oils sell well either, she talks nothing but tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Remember that questionnaire Chelsea made ‘potential dates’ fill out before she would consider dating them 😭 (in her dating highlight if anyone’s missed it) like she’s some bleeping goddess, stop it. She’s got tree trunks for legs, knocked knees and cankles. Lives in a room in someone else’s house and works from a shed. (Humble yourself) She had weirdos messaging her jumpin on the ‘iv dreamt about you, your so beautiful bandwagon’ and it got to her head! The way she treated some of the girls she mentioned is horrible. She probs can’t get a date now cos of the tit show she’s posted for the past however many months. I don’t know who’s worse her or ash

Yeeeeep, she won't go on any dates because she's still completely hung up on miss piggy over there, the SECOND that girl clicks her fingers, Chelsea will RUN. Somethings happened with the pair of them, they've both done a little dig story. It's pathetic!
---

Has she had to drop her prices 😂 She's not long put them up, a standard haircut from her is ridiculously priced considering she's in what can only be described as a bleeping shed. I don't believe her oils sell well either, she talks nothing but tit.
Yeah she dropped her prices a few days ago and said she's only doing hair 3 days a week and cleaning 4 days. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Remember that questionnaire Chelsea made ‘potential dates’ fill out before she would consider dating them 😭 (in her dating highlight if anyone’s missed it) like she’s some bleeping goddess, stop it. She’s got tree trunks for legs, knocked knees and cankles. Lives in a room in someone else’s house and works from a shed. (Humble yourself) She had weirdos messaging her jumpin on the ‘iv dreamt about you, your so beautiful bandwagon’ and it got to her head! The way she treated some of the girls she mentioned is horrible. She probs can’t get a date now cos of the tit show she’s posted for the past however many months. I don’t know who’s worse her or ash
Calls herself 'hench' when she's far from, it's just called being a bigger girl. It annoys me SO bad

Reactions: 4
Both of em were equally matched in the looks department. Both of them have egos the size of a small planet hence why a tiny bit of social media infamy has them both thinking they can pull legit 10’s when they are over here looking grubby, unwashed and frankly a bit grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So today Ash is asking questions pretending she's nosey, when the reality is she is DESPERATELY trying to up her engagement.
She is soooooooooo transparent in her deception! And she's clearly desperate! 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.