Ashandchelslifestories #6 Bad back when bored, bad mother when James calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's an idiot and a terrible parent.
What makes it worse is she's the only parent those children have.
How companies continue to work with someone so unpleasant is beyond me.

Back to the children, how is she meeting their emotional needs? Where is she supporting them? We regularly see her humiliating them or belittling them on lives or stories, alternatively rewarding or encouraging poor behaviour. Or expecting them to basically be her carers.
I know they have Jean and their other grandparents - at this point I feel like they'd be better off if Jean moved in and lived with them, and Ash moved out on her own to Jean's flat where she can live without the responsibilities that are clearly too much for her.

Reactions: 12
Is anyone else watching her live? Oscar has been suspended from school because he said “poo” or something in a group chat. A group chat in which other people were bullying a child - unfortunately that makes him guilty by association. He accepted the group. He stayed in the group. He sent a message in the group. No matter what he said. Deserves it imo but take him for breakfast as a reward ash 🥰
Thats her version though. just like her made up version of her daughter being inappropriately touched in Class, and the teacher telling her off for it or some bullshit. Oscar is very likely far more to blame than she is letting on.He won’t have been suspended for no reason. We have all seen how rude cheeky and inappropriate he can be! I imagine he can be quite the handful at school since his only bar for conducting himself correctly is his vile mother! And the way she talks about staff and her blatant disregard for school rules ie taking him out whenever she feels for Toby or holidays. This will have absolutely filtered down to Oscar he’s probably hard work under his mothers ( used loosely influence)
---
Also probs unpopular opinion, but I don’t see Jean as some lovely innocent either. I see a fairly dim weak woman! Happily paid off by her daughter to be her around the clock on call witch! She clearly has poor morals to have done that, and to sit back and watch her daughters tit show and not have the back bone to help/do something at least for the kids.Money Talks for Jean just as much as for her daughter! Also look What she managed to raise herself fgs. I know parents can’t be blamed entirely for their childrens lives but 🕵🙄🤨

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How will Ash's son know true right from wrong when his own mother goes online all day everyday and pushes most boundaries with absolutely zero respect for other people. She is a terrible role model to her children.

Ash is gluttonous, rude, vulgar, has no filter, shouts instead of speaks, spends most days tossing it off and getting paid for it and she swears with zero filter. All behaviour ls that her children see as very normal.

Plus, it looks like her son is acting out to get attention, wonder why that would be!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thats her version though. just like her made up version of her daughter being inappropriately touched in Class, and the teacher telling her off for it or some bullshit. Oscar is very likely far more to blame than she is letting on.He won’t have been suspended for no reason. We have all seen how rude cheeky and inappropriate he can be! I imagine he can be quite the handful at school since his only bar for conducting himself correctly is his vile mother! And the way she talks about staff and her blatant disregard for school rules ie taking him out whenever she feels for Toby or holidays. This will have absolutely filtered down to Oscar he’s probably hard work under his mothers ( used loosely influence)
---
Also probs unpopular opinion, but I don’t see Jean as some lovely innocent either. I see a fairly dim weak woman! Happily paid off by her daughter to be her around the clock on call witch! She clearly has poor morals to have done that, and to sit back and watch her daughters tit show and not have the back bone to help/do something at least for the kids.Money Talks for Jean just as much as for her daughter! Also look What she managed to raise herself fgs. I know parents can’t be blamed entirely for their childrens lives but 🕵🙄🤨
100% agree with everything you've said, especially about Jean.

I can't understand Ash rewarding Oscar for participating in bullying, if he was part of the chat then he's a part of it.

Reactions: 10
I wonder how long before she gets rid of the extensions. They look absolutely awful but I don’t know if it’s that just because her hair was extremely greasy. Even a random hair dresser pointed them out

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder how long before she gets rid of the extensions. They look absolutely awful but I don’t know if it’s that just because her hair was extremely greasy. Even a random hair dresser pointed them out
She’s such a scummy, greasy mess that no matter how much money she spends on something nice or quality it will look tit on her. She’s ugly on the inside and it certainly leeches out.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s probably blocked them now

Reactions: 4
---
Completely agree about Jean, I think she's good for the kids (and Dex) as she's present more than Ash but there's definitely more to her than meets the eye. Look at when she found out Ash was a lesbian and went to her house (where she lives alone with two young kids) and smashed up her kitchen!! Of course this is Ash's story so who knows if its true but she has told it several times

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Completely agree about Jean, I think she's good for the kids (and Dex) as she's present more than Ash but there's definitely more to her than meets the eye. Look at when she found out Ash was a lesbian and went to her house (where she lives alone with two young kids) and smashed up her kitchen!! Of course this is Ash's story so who knows if its true but she has told it several times
Has anyone had any experience with jehovahs witnesses? Like a relative or known them well? I don’t think their relationship was great when ash was younger but I suspect it’s down to that… the only thing I know is that they won’t accepted donated blood even for their dying children and that’s not exactly positive is it. Although I think now there are other options available to anyone needing that kind of treatment

Reactions: 5
Has anyone had any experience with jehovahs witnesses? Like a relative or known them well? I don’t think their relationship was great when ash was younger but I suspect it’s down to that… the only thing I know is that they won’t accepted donated blood even for their dying children and that’s not exactly positive is it. Although I think now there are other options available to anyone needing that kind of treatment
I have experience, its very cult like and they do not agree with homosexuality at all. I would assume ashs sexuality has being an issue between them and also for jean at her place of worship….witnesses are very involved in each others lives!

Reactions: 7
No experience personally, my cousins ex was a member as a child and actively campaigns against them now. I did watch the Rebekah Vardy documentary on c4, surprisingly it was very interesting and eye opening and from that I'd class them as a cult and jehovah comes before their children and family full stop.

Reactions: 8
Tell us you’re reading Tattle without telling us your reading Tattle 🙄first time that dogs had any attention for weeks 🐾

Reactions: 13
Is anyone else watching her live? Oscar has been suspended from school because he said “poo” or something in a group chat. A group chat in which other people were bullying a child - unfortunately that makes him guilty by association. He accepted the group. He stayed in the group. He sent a message in the group. No matter what he said. Deserves it imo but take him for breakfast as a reward ash 🥰
Awwww she took him for breakfast for being in a group chat that bullied a kidddddd ? 😍😍😍
I'd take his gaming system off the little brat, I'd take his phone off him, I'd ground him, but then again, his mams a bleeping fat bleep of a bully so are we surprised. And yes ash I called you a fat bleep to see how YOU like being bullied considering you're raising a bully yourself.

My bloods boiiiiiiiiling at the thought of that group chat, honestly.

And there's no way all he said was poo btw, Oscars been suspended for something serious that's happened within that group chat. You don't and won't get suspended for saying poo. You wouldn't get suspended for just being in the group quietly either. She must think we are all as thick as the grease on her hair. Oscars done something serious and for that she needs to seriously parent him.

She said on a live a few days ago that Oscars fell out with all his mates and he started it and he's the reason for the fall out but she found it funny , so there's that. Then this. He's probably acting out from his life at home, but that's no excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bestie?? 💀💀 (most cringy tiktok Iv seen ash do) confused as to why she’s put ‘my bestie knows’ given the context of the video when gee is her latest ex wtf 😂

—-
I always thought that she was never with Gee/B whatever the duck her name is, it was all to make Chelsea jealous.. (a lot doesn’t add up)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Awwww she took him for breakfast for being in a group chat that bullied a kidddddd ? 😍😍😍
I'd take his gaming system off the little brat, I'd take his phone off him, I'd ground him, but then again, his mams a bleeping fat bleep of a bully so are we surprised. And yes ash I called you a fat bleep to see how YOU like being bullied considering you're raising a bully yourself.

My bloods boiiiiiiiiling at the thought of that group chat, honestly.

And there's no way all he said was poo btw, Oscars been suspended for something serious that's happened within that group chat. You don't and won't get suspended for saying poo. You wouldn't get suspended for just being in the group quietly either. She must think we are all as thick as the grease on her hair. Oscars done something serious and for that she needs to seriously parent him.

She said on a live a few days ago that Oscars fell out with all his mates and he started it and he's the reason for the fall out but she found it funny , so there's that. Then this. He's probably acting out from his life at home, but that's no excuse.
bet we won’t hear another thing about it! Sweep it under the carpet and ignore the comments on the lives - which are also weird when strangers are asking for updates 😂
---
Bestie?? 💀💀 (most cringy tiktok Iv seen ash do) confused as to why she’s put ‘my bestie knows’ given the context of the video when gee is her latest ex wtf 😂

—-
I always thought that she was never with Gee/B whatever the duck her name is, it was all to make Chelsea jealous.. (a lot doesn’t add up)
Just saw this after looking at the other comments posted about 😂😂😂 BESTIES duck sake

—-
Gee (Gail) was Ash's girlfriend for a few months but I don't think they saw each other in person that many times, was mostly an over the phone "relationship". Definitely some kind of weird rebound thing after Chelsea imo. Think Ash was basically begging for Gee's attention and not getting it then putting it down to Gee having another partner. Ash talks about Gee being a massive upgrade but once you take away the filters I completely disagree.
The B tattoo is for Ash's friend Bunty who passed away.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why would Ash go online, live, to 1000s of people and tell them very private things about her children, their behaviour, their schooling etc BUT, also go online and tell all of her followers vague, non descript answers to her dating life etc, keeping her private life private?

Why are her children afforded zero privacy but Ash affords herself all the privacy in the world?

Those children of hers are going to be in therapy or consuming alot of something to get over their childhood when they are older, if they aren't already. It's just awful how she over exposes her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Gee (Gail) was Ash's girlfriend for a few months but I don't think they saw each other in person that many times, was mostly an over the phone "relationship". Definitely some kind of weird rebound thing after Chelsea imo. Think Ash was basically begging for Gee's attention and not getting it then putting it down to Gee having another partner. Ash talks about Gee being a massive upgrade but once you take away the filters I completely disagree.
The B tattoo is for Ash's friend Bunty who passed away.
That second pic has me howling

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.