Ashandchelslifestories #5 Chels has taken out the Tr-ash, all Ash talks about is gash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't either but if I'm trying to sleep and my son being the age that Oscar is woke me up by kissing me all over my face that is not normal imo. She's done a few things with him and I've thought - really? It's not been the first time I've thought that's strange.
I will say the kissing I don't see an issue with, he's a sweet kid, he's probably desperate for attention and affection cos the mum he once knew has gone, she's fucked off, he's got a nut case for a mum who much prefers riding the dick of James and drinking.
But, she has shown or said a few things to him and I've thought 😬
She isn't really a mum, she tries to be more like big sister

Reactions: 12
Is Ash actually selling items on her vinted account that kind people have gifted her for free? Surely that's every kind of wrong? 🫣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Is Ash actually selling items on her vinted account that kind people have gifted her for free? Surely that's every kind of wrong? 🫣
Yeah, not even for cheap prices! Considering she was given the stuff for free then any money is a profit, you would think she would just do a fiver each or something.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah, not even for cheap prices! Considering she was given the stuff for free then any money is a profit, you would think she would just do a fiver each or something.
Morally it's so wrong, is she that desperate for money? Talking of money, here's hoping she's declaring the money she gets as income.

Why couldn't she do giveaways for her followers with the things she doesn't want instead of making a profit from well meaning gifts!

Tattle certainly highlights some people who behave pretty bad!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As the employer that she makes the most money from, I wonder what Adam thinks of her profiting from selling clothes that ITS have gifted her? Maybe she’ll donate any money she gets to charity like other instahuns supposedly do? 😂 it’s bad enough these twats get so much free but to then sell them on for a profit is disgusting. Like when they do the giveaways to up their insta engagement but again with products they’ve been sent for free 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’m following Ashleigh on Vinted ( purely for sh**s & giggles ) and every time i get a notification she’s uploaded something, it goes literally within minutes.

Are people that obsessed with her they just buy whatever she is selling?

Reactions: 11
I’m following Ashleigh on Vinted ( purely for sh**s & giggles ) and every time i get a notification she’s uploaded something, it goes literally within minutes.

That’s what was happening to me. I was started to think I was blocked.

Reactions: 2

Same here, not seen a single thing she's selling yet. I'm shocked that her tat is selling so quickly.
---
That’s what was happening to me. I was started to think I was blocked.
Also me, I thought I was blocked.

Reactions: 5
I just think the witch needs to be paying tax after all it’s all an income as it’s her ‘job’

Reactions: 10
I just think the witch needs to be paying tax after all it’s all an income as it’s her ‘job’
I thought she may have to pay capital gains, It's a bit of a grey areas, if she sells something for over 6k then CGT comes into it. There is a tradjng tax, if she's make more than a grand in profits she's liable for that.. I'd say she will be making a profit on everything she sells, as it's all free gifted items. I think she'd get away without paying any tax on her vinted items.
I copied this from a website, explaining it. It does annoy me that these "influencers" make money out of their followers by selling their unwanted to crap to them. I sell on vinted, but I'm not on her money and the fact she's worked in a charity shop, you'd think she'd donated her clothes.
"Since 6 April 2017, individuals have been able to boost their income by earning an extra £1,000 a year tax-free.
This tax allowance is known as the [COLOR=var(--flexi-secondary_color_4)]Trading allowance
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/tax-free-allowances-on-property-and-trading-income#trade and includes buying and selling online as well as money made from casual jobs like dog walking, babysitting, gardening or [COLOR=var(--flexi-secondary_color_4)]renting out your driveway[/COLOR].[/COLOR]

You can earn £1,000 in each tax year this way. As a general rule, this means there is no need to tell [COLOR=var(--flexi-secondary_color_4)]HM Revenue & Customs
https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/hm-revenue-customs or pay income tax on the money.[/COLOR]
The trading allowance is in addition to your tax-free [COLOR=var(--flexi-secondary_color_4)]personal allowancehttps://www.gov.uk/income-tax-rates. This is the amount you can earn before paying tax and is currently £12,570. [/COLOR]
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I EARN OVER THE £1,000 TRADING ALLOWANCE?

If your extra income is over £1,000 - you should contact HMRC to let them know as you may need to fill in a [COLOR=var(--flexi-secondary_color_4)]self-assessment tax returnhttps://www.themoneyedit.com/consumer-advice/self-assessment-tax-return. [/COLOR]
You may also need to pay tax on the extra income earned.
CAPITAL GAINS TAX WHEN MAKING BIG PROFITS

It may seem unlikely that selling off unwanted items around the house could make you big money.

But, if you make a substantial profit when selling certain items - you could be liable for [COLOR=var(--flexi-secondary_color_4)]capital gains tax
https://www.gov.uk/capital-gains-tax."[/COLOR]
Alice Haine said: “If you make a profit when you sell or dispose of a personal possession worth £6,000 or more, such as jewellery, antiques, paintings, coins or stamps – but not your car – then you do need to consider the tax implication of that sale”.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but would it be one item worth over £6000 or the total value of lots of items over £6000. Because I doubt any item from her ITS tit is worth that much.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but would it be one item worth over £6000 or the total value of lots of items over £6000. Because I doubt any item from her ITS tit is worth that much.
I'm pretty sure it's one item, so she won't make that. I don't know why I always think they should pay CGT. I think she could fall under the trade tax, but I doubt it'd be a matter that the revenue would pursue.

Regardless of different tax brackets/ departments, income is income and has to be declared.

It's so disappointing to see someone who's been gifted lots of items go on and make a profit out of them, if she cared about her followers surely she would gift them to people who follow her.
It says alot about a person who sells their gifts, it really does, and not in a good way.

Reactions: 9
For someone who claims they're dying on their feet from a bad back, she's moving well on her live

Reactions: 12
She talks absolute bubbles. She also reads here, hi Ash 👋. She posted yesterday about why she got such a quick referral and MRI and made sure to mention it was through the NHS.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.