Ashandchelslifestories #5 Chels has taken out the Tr-ash, all Ash talks about is gash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not specifically said it's being done on the NHS but I think by not saying it's being done privately then most people would just presume it is the NHS.
And also the whole conversation around it re the GP receptionist etc and waiting for the results she 100% making out it’s NHS. You get the results from the private MRI in a consultation after having it from the private practice. The doctor there told us “happily there is no cancers to be seen but there is bulging disc etc.” She even said she had logged into her NHS app thing to read results 🤷🏻‍♀️Like others have said I don’t care if she has gone private. What I care about is if shes lying she’s setting others up with delusions of what to expect. Or worse making others feel less important as they haven’t had the same fast response 😡

Reactions: 5
She’s trying to get a reaction. She wants people to go off at her like “how did you get seen so quickly” etc. She’s basically trolling everyone.

Reactions: 9
Plus the screenshot of the results she posted looks very similar to the font/layout of the nhs app, if it was private it wouldn't be on the app would it?!

Reactions: 1
As someone that regularly has a spinal MRI to check on progression of my disease , I will say I have had some appointments come through within a week or so due to cancellations etc . Other times I’ve waited months… some in NHS hospitals, some in private scanners that the NHS are using . Results take a standard two weeks.
She has 100% gone private if she had it done within that timeframe ( a day) ,and had the results . NHS results even on a cancer pathway are 7 days minimum…. She should just be honest and say she’s lucky enough to pay for it and not use struggling NHS services atm. It really is that simple 🙄

Reactions: 7
Couldn't give a duck about the lasses back or her results tbh. Or if she went private or not, doesn't affect me.
She was alright bouncing around on James dick last week.

She's a bleep who instead of laying in bed eating her weight in food, she should move around more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Bit weird her son woke her up kissing her face which is rank and also not normal behaviour for someone his age. Strange relationship to me!

Reactions: 6
Bit weird her son woke her up kissing her face which is rank and also not normal behaviour for someone his age. Strange relationship to me!
Pretty sure she said that to embarrass the poor lad, I would imagine kids at his school look at her account just to wind him up 🙁

• Sad
Well looking at some stories from the ITS party last night, it doesn’t look like she missed out not going. None of their better known collabs turned up and the whole thing looked pretty tit.

Reactions: 4
So that mark hill code video was uploaded around 2pm and she's laid in bed, undressed and unwashed. Lazy bastard.

Wheres her kids, who's parenting her kids? She's such a tit person

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She always reads here when she's spiralling downwards. I've said it before, she needs help! Stop reading about yourself love, what are you going to gain? You won't take on board our feedback and change.

Reactions: 10
How’s she had MRI back so soon??? I’ve got a tumour in my liver, had MRI 3 weeks after ultrasound that spotted it and I’m still waiting for results now 10 days later, got told can take up to 6 weeks. Absolutely takes the piss, she must’ve paid private surely.
I've got a tumour in my liver too.. mine is benign. I have to have a MRI every 3 months I think to see if it had grown or changed shape.. I have to have the dye put in me for the MRI .. becuase it didnt change at all they said it was nothing to worry about. I hope yours goes all okay xx

• Heart
I don’t watch her anymore, she’s an absolute head and has completely changed from when I first started watching her however I don’t see anything wrong with your child giving you kisses. I’ve now started following chels, she’s much better now away from Ash.

Reactions: 7
I've got a tumour in my liver too.. mine is benign. I have to have a MRI every 3 months I think to see if it had grown or changed shape.. I have to have the dye put in me for the MRI .. becuase it didnt change at all they said it was nothing to worry about. I hope yours goes all okay xx
hemangioma? I had contrast MRI too - going for results Friday. I really hope it’s good news - so tempted to check the NHS app but I daren’t. What size is/was yours?

I don’t watch her anymore, she’s an absolute head and has completely changed from when I first started watching her however I don’t see anything wrong with your child giving you kisses. I’ve now started following chels, she’s much better now away from Ash.
I don't either but if I'm trying to sleep and my son being the age that Oscar is woke me up by kissing me all over my face that is not normal imo. She's done a few things with him and I've thought - really? It's not been the first time I've thought that's strange.

I don't either but if I'm trying to sleep and my son being the age that Oscar is woke me up by kissing me all over my face that is not normal imo. She's done a few things with him and I've thought - really? It's not been the first time I've thought that's strange.
I’ve no idea what way and how he kissed her ect or previous weird behaviour because it’s been so long from I watched her stories. 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.