Ashandchelslifestories #5 Chels has taken out the Tr-ash, all Ash talks about is gash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The next day?? Surely not 😱 I hope your daughter is okay now x
Yes that’s what she said. All whilst moaning her entitled big gob off😡 And she’s ok, it will never be fixed entirely so often suffers with actual crippling back pain. Thank you for asking 🥰xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
According to her she got an MRI the very next day after a docs appointment. Not sure how tbh because even the cancer pathway is 2 weeks. My 17 yr old daughter had a bulging disk and after months of being plied with various drugs including Tamazepan from the idiot doctor. We went private for an MRI and then Chiropractor. This loud mouthed Idiot apparently stomps in and gets tests both for her and her kid at the drop of a hat😡when she can easily afford to pay!
Maybe it's because she had cancer before? Didn't she have a tumour in her neck or something?

I’ve had cancer in my family and they weren’t seen the next day. We looked to do private and even that wasn’t next day

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Maybe it's because she had cancer before? Didn't she have a tumour in her neck or something?
That doesn't make you get seen any quicker, my Aunty had cancer twice and she didn't get any special treatment and neither does my mum who had cancer, they still have to wait.

• Heart
Do we really believe anything that comes out of her mouth? 🤥🤥🤥
C’mon folks this is Instaland where you wave your hand and your house is suddenly tidy. No one gets an MRI the next day! You might if you are already in hospital but even then it’s touch and go.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Do we really believe anything that comes out of her mouth? 🤥🤥🤥
C’mon folks this is Instaland where you wave your hand and your house is suddenly tidy. No one gets an MRI the next day! You might if you are already in hospital but even then it’s touch and go.
I don't believe half of what she says.
Like yesterday she says she's not left the house in days...when the day before she was at the doctors! That whole series of stories was basically one long ad for her awful previous ITS collection :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I also call BS on the whole MRI thing... if her pain was so bad they arranged an urgent MRI for her, the GPO would be giving her strong pain, not telling her to take paracetamol!
I'm honestly not convinced her back is that bad anyway, as she seems to miraculously recover every time there's an event to go to, or a trip to Manchester in the offing. I think she just craves attention, it's Oscar and his mystery illness all over again (I'm now wondering how much of that was her exaggerating his symptoms and encouraging him to stay off school because she needed the company... now she's paying her mum to put up with her, and she's got a new GF, she doesn't need Oscar to be ill any more).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Like yesterday she says she's not left the house in days...when the day before she was at the doctors! That whole series of stories was basically one long ad for her awful previous ITS collection :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I also call BS on the whole MRI thing... if her pain was so bad they arranged an urgent MRI for her, the GPO would be giving her strong pain, not telling her to take paracetamol!
I'm honestly not convinced her back is that bad anyway, as she seems to miraculously recover every time there's an event to go to, or a trip to Manchester in the offing. I think she just craves attention, it's Oscar and his mystery illness all over again (I'm now wondering how much of that was her exaggerating his symptoms and encouraging him to stay off school because she needed the company... now she's paying her mum to put up with her, and she's got a new GF, she doesn't need Oscar to be ill any more).
Classic case of Münchausen syndrome

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Amazing how much better her back is just in time for the ITS Xmas party in Manchester this weekend 🙄 Glad she’s well enough to go get her brows done as well 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Also the day before she posted a picture of Oscar eating a Toby carvery with her.

Reactions: 5
Also the day before she posted a picture of Oscar eating a Toby carvery with her.
I'd forgotten that, I knew she'd been out somewhere else as well.
It's one lie after another with her!

I work in the nhs and am baffled how she has had an mri and got the results back already. Drs can't usually request mri's it has to be a consultant...which for orthopaedics would be a wait of about a year. My local hospital has waits of 12 weeks for mri reports and results, minimum.

I dont see how any of this can be true unless she paid for the mri privately.

Reactions: 13
I work in the nhs and am baffled how she has had an mri and got the results back already. Drs can't usually request mri's it has to be a consultant...which for orthopaedics would be a wait of about a year. My local hospital has waits of 12 weeks for mri reports and results, minimum.

I dont see how any of this can be true unless she paid for the mri privately.
I reckon private too. I work for a radiology provider and also agree that it wouldn’t happen like that in the NHS. GPs usually can’t refer for MRI, usually only ultrasound.

Reactions: 3
How’s she had MRI back so soon??? I’ve got a tumour in my liver, had MRI 3 weeks after ultrasound that spotted it and I’m still waiting for results now 10 days later, got told can take up to 6 weeks. Absolutely takes the piss, she must’ve paid private surely.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Abnormal but expected just means that yeah there’s something going on in that area, which she knows but it’s in keeping with her symptoms.

I’ve had loads of patients over the years with health anxiety and it can be tit so this isn’t something I’m going to dump on her for. If she has the funds to go private then crack on. At least it’s nothing sinister and she gets quick peace of mind 🤷🏻‍♀️

100% been seen privately. Which is obviously absolutely fine. She's lucky enough to have the money to go private but why not say that. Theres people who have been waiting weeks/months for scans and results and her making out like it's that easy to be seen is giving a big fat 🖕 to everyone who is waiting. We have 2 family members at the minute who are seriously ill and before they got to the stage they both are now they waited a long time to be seen before being diagnosed.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
100% been seen privately. Which is obviously absolutely fine. She's lucky enough to have the money to go private but why not say that. Theres people who have been waiting weeks/months for scans and results and her making out like it's that easy to be seen is giving a big fat 🖕 to everyone who is waiting. We have 2 family members at the minute who are seriously ill and before they got to the stage they both are now they waited a long time to be seen before being diagnosed.
is she saying it was NHS?

is she saying it was NHS?
She is as good as saying that yes. Whole spiel about being in the docs surgery and the vile receptionist there. And how the doctor referred her for MRI the next day. And then about having to speak to vile docs receptionist for the results. So yeh she’s defo saying it’s NHS,without actually saying that.

Reactions: 1
She is as good as saying that yes. Whole spiel about being in the docs surgery and the vile receptionist there. And how the doctor referred her for MRI the next day. And then about having to speak to vile docs receptionist for the results. So yeh she’s defo saying it’s NHS,without actually saying that.
I dunno. I mean in Ireland you have to be referred from your GP for an MRI too. She hasn’t said it sounds like filling gaps 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.