Ashandchelslifestories #5 Chels has taken out the Tr-ash, all Ash talks about is gash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure ash was slagging ptwm off a year or so ago 🙄 shes not a fan of ‘mummy accounts’ or people who sell/recommend any old tit if i recall 🤔 oh well, a freebie is a freebie nowadays i guess for ash…..even if its from one of the biggest scammers on the gram 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure ash was slagging ptwm off a year or so ago 🙄 shes not a fan of ‘mummy accounts’ or people who sell/recommend any old tit if i recall 🤔 oh well, a freebie is a freebie nowadays i guess for ash…..even if its from one of the biggest scammers on the gram 🤦‍♀️
She was. PTWM is friendly and with the same management as Greedy and we all know there’s definitely no love lost between Greedy & Ash.

Reactions: 6
Because she keeps saying she’s an 18, that’s what size clothes she’s sent. You can see she needs to up a size or two. She’s definitely not an 18.

Reactions: 8
Is her back cured now because she’s prancing around on ITSs stories doing a try on haul at the moment and doesn’t seem to be suffering at all?

Reactions: 7
That green satin dress needed a bra and some sturdy knickers underneath it. Also she doesn’t need to size down, the size 20 fitted her, just. But it looked like tit because she doesn’t think she needs support or smoothing out. Keep deluding yourself Ash

This woman is actually a joke 😂 tomorrow she’ll be telling everyone she’s overdone it again. Bore us later 👋🏼 or not….

Reactions: 9
That green satin dress needed a bra and some sturdy knickers underneath it. Also she doesn’t need to size down, the size 20 fitted her, just. But it looked like tit because she doesn’t think she needs support or smoothing out. Keep deluding yourself Ash
Exactly what I thought - I mean would it be too much to put some shape wear on & show the dress in its best light? The same with the plastic leggings she had on at the start of the reel - that's so not a good look 🙄

Is her back cured now because she’s prancing around on ITSs stories doing a try on haul at the moment and doesn’t seem to be suffering at all?
Her back's fine anytime she's got stuff to sell or a free night out to go on!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has Ash lost the plot? Pictures of her YOUNG daughter inbetween her homemade vibrator videos!
Does she not realise what signal she is giving out to perverts? 😳🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She must have people that literally click buy as soon as Vinted pops up because the items she posts are gone in seconds. Either that or my notifications are dodgy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must have people that literally click buy as soon as Vinted pops up because the items she posts are gone in seconds. Either that or my notifications are dodgy
How anyone can look at her and then want to buy clothes from her god only knows.
She looks like she reeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Away again, I'm surprised she spent as long as she has done with her children

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The bad back that comes and goes. If she's at home she's bed ridden but as soon as she's off somewhere she's on her feet and there's no mention of it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Let’s see how long her contract lasts with ITS now that Adam is leaving. They’ll be no sentiment involved with the new CEO and there’s a reason she’s not had a collection since June. I know she made a huge point of saying she’d just renewed her contract but let’s be honest, contracts aren’t worth the paper they’re printed on nowadays.

The difference in replies is very telling.
Stacey is his cash cow. Ash is not 😂 you can tell who are his favourites and who makes him the money but his replies to the collabs on his post. His replies to Perrie, Jac and Stacey are totally different to any of the other ones.

Reactions: 4
Couldn’t she at least have waited till the kids were back at school before she went off with her ‘bestie’ again 😕

It is amazing how she’s ‘bed ridden’ with her back so she can’t take her kids for days out but when a ‘work’ event in Manchester comes up or a holiday, she’ll happily manage to sit on a train or a plane to get there. Has she actually left her kids behind again for this holiday?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.