Ashandchelslifestories #5 Chels has taken out the Tr-ash, all Ash talks about is gash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she tells Oscar to "duck off" after he wanted to talk to her then another day goes on to say "he's been having a bit of a hard time these last few months" Jesus christ. Imagine already feeling down about something and your own mum won't even talk/listen to you! I imagine the hard time hes having is down to her anyway so that's probably why she doesn't want to speak to him about it. Them poor children πŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I feel for Oscar so much, that poor boy. He's a teenager now, these are some of the hardest years of your life and shape what kind of man he's going to be. He needs to be encouraged to talk and know that his mum will listen, no matter what time it is.
Imagine saying your kid has had a hard time these last few months and literally not being there for him. She's never with them and when she is she's telling him to duck off. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I thought it wasn't that bad that he was up late as it's still the school holidays, but he's back in school, that's shocking.
I wouldn't be surprised if he's getting bullied due to her behaviour online, kids can be cruel.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She's openly said Oscars having a hard time recently. But when he come to speak to his mum at 1130 at night, clearly because he couldn't sleep and had something on his mind that he really wanted to talk to his mum about.. and she tells him to "respectively, duck off".

You read here ash, you admit it, you're proud of your thread... instead of bleeping off every other day for a piss up in a hotel, be at home and parent your kids. Don't tell your kid to duck off on a live when they need to talk to you.

There's a reason that boy is up at 1130 at night and begging his mum to talk to him and then falling asleep at school.. She's neglecting her kids and it's brutal to see.

She should be ashamed of herself the greasy bleep

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
1000026456.jpg

That beer/cider is his, he drinks it later in the video. He has only just turned 13. This is an old video. He is 11 or 12 max here. Who buys their child a pint?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
duck off, he's fine. And if she thinks he is still recovering why the duck is she going off on holidays all the time and leaving her kids at home and telling to duck off when he's got stuff on his mind and wants his mam

bleep

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So the kids have only just gone back to school and it looks like he's off again already. She posted that he was awake all 10am,.probably off for a Toby carvery

Reactions: 5
I'm sure this thread would move faster if it wasn't under tiktok, for the tit she says and does you'd think it would have loads of comments

Reactions: 7
I'm sure this thread would move faster if it wasn't under tiktok, for the tit she says and does you'd think it would have loads of comments
I moved it under instagram when I started a thread, but it was moved back under tik tok for some reason. The next person to start the thread can just put it under instagram or influencers. I agree, this thread is quiet, considering her behaviour

Reactions: 13
I moved it under instagram when I started a thread, but it was moved back under tik tok for some reason. The next person to start the thread can just put it under instagram or influencers. I agree, this thread is quiet, considering her behaviour
Her thread will fly once placed under insta, she's changed so much in a short space of time. So I hope so, I reckon it'll be a banging thread if it was more active.

Reactions: 9
Time for a new thread under instagrammers 🫢😜
I can start a thread, couldn't see any thread suggestions on the first 3 pages of the most liked posts, can someone suggest one please?

Reactions: 2
Thread Suggestion
Ashandchelslifestories #6
Bad back when bored, bad mother when James calls.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.