Ashandchelslifestories #5 Chels has taken out the Tr-ash, all Ash talks about is gash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely spends more time with James than her kids. What’s her reason for a holiday with him whilst her kids are actually on school holidays. Oh I forgot she only takes the kids in term time 🙄 Look I’ve nothing against parents having adult time but when it’s somebody who constantly goes on about how her kids are her world and somebody who only last year refused to do an ITS photoshoot abroad because her kids passport wasn’t through in time and she couldn’t be without them, it is sheer hypocrisy.

Reactions: 14
I'm glad her back is better just in time to be able to travel abroad, spend time on a beach and bleeping about with James. For saying the other week her back was so bad she had to get her daughter to put her knickers on she seems to have made a miraculous recovery just in time for her latest holiday. How much are we betting once she's back home with her kids the bad back will be back and she'll be back to lying in her pit 24 hrs a day!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Cannot believe she's gone away without her children at Christmas! Where has she gone?
Im stunned at her selfishness once again! ☹

Reactions: 7
I'm glad her back is better just in time to be able to travel abroad, spend time on a beach and bleeping about with James. For saying the other week her back was so bad she had to get her daughter to put her knickers on she seems to have made a miraculous recovery just in time for her latest holiday. How much are we betting once she's back home with her kids the bad back will be back and she'll be back to lying in her pit 24 hrs a day!
She’s actually at a water park today. Who the duck goes to a water park if you’ve supposedly got a bad back 🙄
---
Cannot believe she's gone away without her children at Christmas! Where has she gone?
Gran Canaria

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She's a tit mum, she constantly puts herself first

Reactions: 8
Awful isn't it - and it's not like they're spending time with their dad because they never see him. So she's left them with Jean or the other grandparents (probably poor Jean, 24/7 childcare is now one of her paid PA duties :( ). If her kids were 16 and 18 I'd think sure, go away, they'll be out at parties doing their own thing. But they're 12 and 14., and basically their mum is either laying in her bed all day like an invalid, or she's away. I feel sorry for them, they get zero parenting from their actual parent. They were better off when she was with Chels.

I find it odd though that she's not with the girlfriend. surely at New Year if you weren't going to spend it with your kids you'd be with your partner? Unless they were meant to be on this holiday and she's been dumped so has taken James instead?

Reactions: 15
it will probably start the day before she comes back or that night. So it’s not so “obvious” 🙄

Just had a look at Ash's recent reels. To me it looks like she's massively piled on alot of weight recently? Is she stressed? Depressed? What's wrong with her now? Because there is ALWAYS something wrong with her! She usually thrives on drama and crisis but she seems to be ballooning this time!

She's one of the influencers that I have never believed is happy with her life, she comes across as totally fake to me.

She can follow bleep hinches clean up list all she likes, she'll always be a scruffy bleep who lives in an absolutely dirty filthy messy house, and a bed full of biscuit crumbs. She'll never change there.

Reactions: 12
I get that it was 1130 and he should've been asleep but she was live last night and Oscar come in the room she was in saying he really needed to talk to her, and she literally told him to duck off.
She's the shittest, most unattached mother.
A live is more important than her kids.

She's going on a diet, cos she's piled the weight on. Is she duck.
Someone asked if she's still with Gee and she said a very quiet yeahhhh then changed the subject, so clearly not going very well.

She complained about her back and said she needs more help, but went on holiday with James perfectly fine?

She's going off the rails

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I get that it was 1130 and he should've been asleep but she was live last night and Oscar come in the room she was in saying he really needed to talk to her, and she literally told him to duck off.

Someone asked if she's still with Gee and she said a very quiet yeahhhh then changed the subject, so clearly not going very well.

She complained about her back and said she needs more help, but went on holiday with James perfectly fine?

Isn’t she meant to have her long awaited photo shoot with ITS this month as well? Wonder if her back will be the excuse when it’s conveniently postponed again. Insists her contract has been renewed but it’s more than 6 months since she did a collection with them. No wonder they gave her another contract. With them the more ranges you release, the better the pay, so they must be paying her peanuts 😂

Reactions: 6

I caught some of the live but not the bit with Oscar 😳. All I saw was her chucking perfectly good food in the bin with the ‘can’t be arsed to take it to a food bank’ comments. What a wasteful cow. I also noticed that she has piled on the weight in the last month. She is huge, revolting, grimy and greasy.
I don’t think she has much going on with the gym loving, song mining tik tik filter that is Gee. She doesn’t seem to do anything with her at all.
No doubt she will be back in her crusted pit moaning about her back.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I caught some of the live but not the bit with Oscar 😳. All I saw was her chucking perfectly good food in the bin with the ‘can’t be arsed to take it to a food bank’ comments. What a wasteful cow. I also noticed that she has piled on the weight in the last month. She is huge, revolting, grimy and greasy.
I don’t think she has much going on with the gym loving, song mining tik tik filter that is Gee. She doesn’t seem to do anything with her at all.
as if she made comments like that 😞
I know a few people that have had to rely on food banks recently (working people at that) and it’s so demoralising for people to see/hear tit like that. Why is it an issue taking a trip quickly to drop it off 🙄

Reactions: 10
I was just popping in and out. She's a total rat, Oscar was like but I need to talk to you??? "Respectively Oscar, duck off, you've had all day to talk to me about what's on your mind and you want to at 11pm at night". He went off upset. She couldn't of gave a duck. Too busy on her crappy live. Absolutely unbelievable.

Yeah she shot so much tit out didn't she. She's a right scruff.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I was just popping in and out. She's a total rat, Oscar was like but I need to talk to you??? "Respectively Oscar, duck off, you've had all day to talk to me about what's on your mind and you want to at 11pm at night". He went off upset. She couldn't of gave a duck. Too busy on her crappy live. Absolutely unbelievable.

Yeah she shot so much tit out didn't she. She's a right scruff.
What a disgrace she is. Wow

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.