Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spilttea

VIP Member
So when we get annoyed about how she’s seemingly come out of this practically unscathed, just look and think she’s now having to use her own time to pick and order stuff online from different places, rely on it turning up, just so she can try it on for a few aff links for peanuts and then having to package it all back up herself to return it. Whereas when she was doing try on hauls for ITS, she just got sent clothes with no time or effort required by herself, got a decent wage for doing it and got to keep everything she was sent at no cost to herself 😂
Remember the bags and bags of stuff ITS used to send her, sometimes the same outfit in several sizes. Love the idea she has fork out her own cash, also the brands she is mentioning now are the same ones she would turn her nose up at then. You know she wouldn’t have been seen dead in their polyester shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
Surely she can’t actually think loaning a book about eminem from the library and taking him to a hair event is ACTUALLY educational? What the fuck is she on

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
10 Starbucks coffees for Ava because she doesn’t eat but then breakfast but 2 large boxes of Krave apparently for Ava that will be gone in the next month? Aye? 😂 that girl has tell tale signs of an ED and it ain’t helped by her lump of lard mother

• Sad
Reactions: 15

Obeysher

I’m shocked at her stories. What the heck? You’re not going to address it? Say I’m not seeing her anymore. I’ve reflected, done some therapy. Atleast pretend like you’ve tried to work on yourself as a person

Sambuj

Chatty Member
I think they are starting to test the waters for her return now. I give it a couple of weeks Af lost before she’s back posting again.
Exactly this.
The Cretin that is James needs her back as he is a cling on and probably only gets engagement when he is with her. He’s a fucking ugly munter too with appalling skin. How on earth he gets companies who want to use his crusty lips as an advertisement pallet is beyond me 😂

• Haha

hayleybaby

VIP Member
I think they are starting to test the waters for her return now. I give it a couple of weeks Af lost before she’s back posting again.

Sambuj

Chatty Member
It’s quite ironic that she now has a home schooling page and seems to be showing her kids more on her page considering after she was outed for shagging a convicted SO she stated she was keeping her family private going forward. It feels like they are more pimped on her page.
She reeks of desperation

Boabythebarman

I actually cannot believe she appears like she has been at a mental health spa healing her poor self and does not mention the horror of her going with a sex offender .. it's poor me after poor me !!

I have no words Trash you knew I will never believe otherwise !!!

itsonlymexxx

wot the fuck is the matter with trash.
The highlight of her day (and what she considered to. Be good content) is her taking her mate to see a dead rat crawling with maggots with dog shit on it - that’s vile and turns my stomach and equally she’s vile and turns my stomach why do people find her funny I just don’t get it

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
james is probably losing money without trAsh, he's not as big of a following. As long as everyone keeps sharing and posting the videos about Ash and what she's really like she won't be able to drown them out.

anyone know how to make things go viral on insta? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He probably is. Plus she tags him a lot so he’s also missing out on potential new followers. Not that I understand why anyone would want to follow either of them personally 😂

Here4thegiggle7

No only did Ash kick Chelsea out of her home, take her step-kids and dog away from her, destroy her business, let her RSO gf bully her then slander her online and is now suing HER for defamation of character, she's also turned their joint friends against Chelsea like this bully @CustardCarla from the rip off circle planner and she's now posting smug selfies with Chelsea's ex work colleague jk the barber.
Ash literally can't stand that Chelsea is happy. She's so desperate to try and dig at Chelsea but do you think Chelsea is bothered when she's all loved up with her pretty new partner and loving life, nope!

Attachments

Millieminion

Chatty Member
The poor victim/s of her girlfriend, that's a fuck you to them, she's a sick and twisted cunt, I hate that word but there's no other words for her

Shel86

Very early thread title suggestion and I’m sure someone can do much better…

Ashleigh Huish should be Ashleigh HUSH 🤫

• Haha

ScottishMammy92

A just looks like a smug little shit.

Her parenting is absolutely non existent.

*edited because evidently I've been homeschooled by Ash and cannot spell today 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Sambuj

Chatty Member
She won’t change. Her kids will be providing her with additional content again as she’s a leopard that won’t change her spots. She will probably be shagging another SO soon or writing to them in prison.
She’s a disgrace

• Sad

itsonlymexxx

It doesn’t matter how many times she tells us she’s the happiest and prettiest she’s ever been it doesn’t make it true.
If she was that happy with her life she wouldn’t want to keep escaping reality by jetting off on holiday after holiday - she’s also said that as soon as she’s home she’s off again to Ireland for work - reckon that’s with BPerfect cosmetics they’ll collab with anyone !!!