Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MiffyBay

How is she still getting PR
God she's FFFFOOOOOOUUULLLLLL, she's actually rancid
She’s not getting it direct from the brands. Rare Beauty didn’t send her that box. She’s getting it from some agency that sends to influencers (@thefullmontyldn) who she thanked in tiny letters while tagging Rare Beauty in huge letters.
I wonder if they did due diligence on her. What would they say if they got sent the Wiki or the article?
And the plus size clothing was from a new brand she “reached out to” - again, did they even look to see who she is aside from her (falling) follower count?
I wonder what they would say when / if people reached out to them and asked why they were supporting a nasty putrid mess who knowingly brought a SO to a brand party?
She is vile. But all of 2 PR packages and she’s delighted with herself. She’s going no where fast.

Reactions: 14

Spilttea

VIP Member
She’s been featured on This Morning, her head is about to explode with the giddiness of appearing on national telly, berating cheese portion sizes.

No mention of her shagging a SO, trying to hide the fact she knew all along. 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
I don’t really drink
I don’t really drink
I don’t really drink
i don’t really drink

….. goes out with her child and has to have a beer 😂 cos she loves Canadian beer! Mmmm for someone who don’t really drink she knows her way around a brewery 😂

• Haha

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
You can change your name but you can’t change the internet. We all know you dated a sex offender and had them round your kids. Once a wrong un always a wrong un

Badbugger

Chatty Member
I think the fact she is back shows how little she actually has in her life, she relies on all of this, for money, for attention - without it she has nothing really. If it wasn't for the fact she was so vile, I'd actually feel sorry for her - what a sad little life Ash!
Yes, she said something like “I love this job and I love all of you”, and when addressing why she wasn’t doing lives because she ‘doesn’t feel safe’, she can still “chat to followers one to one in her DMs”.
It’s not a job Ash, and you’re not good at it. You don’t have any big-brand deals for a start. And if you were really concerned about your safety why would you be chatting privately to strangers on the internet?
I don’t know what’s gone on in the couple of months that she’s been schtum, but I guarantee she hasn’t been having the wonderful time she claims.

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
Well done you lot... you've got Ash to do some parenting 😂
Obviously A's Instagram is still public, ready for her influencer fame
Still 1000 more than necessary in my opinion. Weird as fuck too that most of those will be women who follow ash on insta and comment on lives as if they’ve known them since they was in nappies.
Weird weird weird.

also ash LOVES Ireland now, like she LOVED Manchester when the sex offender was giving her one.She’ll be planning to move there with her kids next week 😂

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Poor Dexter, he can't escape from the vile bitch. It fucks me off how she treats him, poor boy deserves so much better.
I'd happily rehome him if you don't want him, Ash. At least then he'd be loved, cared for & not be scared shitless by you.
How you sat there laughing at him when he was sat traumatised & petrified staring at the wall that day made me see red 😡
You're a gutless fucking bully, Huish.
You bully your mother.
You bully your kids.
You bully your dog.

Karma will get you one day though, I definitely believe you reap what you sow & I can't wait to see it unravel!!!

• Heart

Here4thegiggle7

Clip from 29th Jan. How to write to a prisoner? Looking for a new girlfriend were you Ash 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

miss_hazy

Not Chelsea hiding her new girls face ‘wait till I can show you her real face’ few hours later she posts her face 😂😂 she’s too funny, love her! Hope she changes her insta handle to chels and *new girls name* life stories.

Ash deserves all the karma the vile cunt.

• Haha

craftingfroze

VIP Member
Only now needs to invest in a decent laptop?!
i know shes she begging for a new one for free but it just makes her look like even more of a shit mum if thats even possible! No decent laptop but just been on holiday, no decent laptop but managed to go up town to look at Stacey’s shitty shampoo sheets. As for this…
IMG_2116.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Did anyone catch the current live? Fatty hasn't changed a single bit
Saying she regrets nothing. She did nothing wrong in the past. Trolls put her in danger. She won't share her kids cos they need protecting, but they didn't need protecting when she was threatening them on lives and speaking to them like dog shit.
Honestly what a greasy little cunt she is 🤢
I have noticed she is now over the top with how she speaks to them. Darling, babe, sweetie etc
It comes across really fake.

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
She says she's looking that good these days!!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The counsellor she's paying to see is clearly filling TrAsh full of bullsh*t like "your a beautiful person, your worthy, your brilliant etc etc"

The counsellor clearly doesn't know the real TrAsh or how abhorrently she's behaved.

You keep paying someone to blow smoke up your arse TrAsh because

YOU ARE TRASH,

YOU ARE A HORRIBLE MOTHER,

YOU HAVE BEHAVED LIKE TRASH,

YOU ARE A PATHETIC PATHALOGICAL LIAR.

TRUTH.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lalla

VIP Member
She clearly hasn't learned anything from all of this. I'm sure she still thinks she did nothing wrong and it's all someone else's fault - Tattlers, Gayle/ Gail/ Jail, Chels, Jean, probably even poor Dexter. Anyone except her. Typically narcissistic behaviour.

This could really have been a wake up call for her. To give up on social media and go back to a normal life. She's got a secure roof over her head (people living in private rented would love a council house), she must have plenty of money in the bank. That means she can just go back to work part time, working in a charity shop or similar, being around for her kids (and the dog). Because really who needs insta fame?

However nothing will change. She will come back in a few weeks and we might get a day or so of her doing the fake 'nice' voice. And then after a week she'll be recording stories from the toilet, swearing and shouting at her kids and being her usual vile self.

I also wouldn't be at all surprised if she's still seeing Gayle as well.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Well she's back and totally unphased. Unbuffered.
She's lost nothing, love honey possibly. Nothing else really. ITS was over with way before this all come out. I knew this would happen. She's still getting gifted ads and codes for her followers.

It's fucking mental

• Sad

craftingfroze

VIP Member
How is she already with someone else? I’ve been single for ages as i refuse to scrape the barrel for the selection of men out there…and i dont even have kids to be looking after. Although with a sleeve like that she must be equally as rotten as Ash!

• Haha
  • Heart