Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsonlymexxx

Been through hell and back due to her “private things being leaked” - BUT she’s had an incredible time that she can’t wait to share - what a bitch - her attitudes worse than before

Reactions: 17

StrictlyNoFakey

She said it was school holidays next week to james. Oscar was glued to a screen/ making her bacon sandwiches and ava was still asleep in bed at nearly midday, looks like she's definitely homeschooling them, or her version of that
Jesus there’s no hope for A&O if she’s homeschooling them - a) she’s never there b) she’s thick as pig shit!

Reactions: 16

Picklelily

VIP Member
She’s so so desperate to get a collab with Primark. These influencers do make me laugh, the second they start mentioning a brand continuously, you know they’re trying to get in with them or they have something coming with them. Mrs Hinch did the same with Tesco, always shopped in Morrisons until her Tesco collab came along and then proclaimed it was her fave and she’d always shopped there.
Ash is now doing the exact same, gone from slagging Primark off all over the place to suddenly loving it.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Today skanky TrAsh looks absolutely desperate! Trying to promote anything and everything. She is just vile! She's also piled on weight since she vanished in shame a few months ago. She looks dreadful. A grown woman spending her day looking in the mirror trying to give herself some purpose.

Re her son, he was depressed and banned from school for bullying others I think. He was definitely acting out in relation to how unhappy he is. It would not suprise me if he isn't mentally unwell due to his mother's appalling parenting.
He lost chel last year and I think he really liked her and needed her in his life. His skanky vile mother won't have allowed him to grieve Chels absence at all, I imagine he feels v alone. TrAsh is now is main role model and she's a grown woman who behaves worse than a child!!

I hope where ever he is he is being looked after and given the love, attention and stable environment he needs to thrive.

• Heart
  • Sad

Picklelily

VIP Member
Someone’s got to buy those bikini bottoms that have been up her arse crack 🤢🤢

Also the first dress in the second haul vid was cute and fitted her well and she hated it, yet adored the play suit that was far too small on her and looked horrendous

• Sick

Elmoo

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure it’s Oscar. I’m sure he got it for her if memory serves….

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Still reading here the Ash...

Having to make a point of saying you are going home to the kids

Wouldn't surprise me if you spent time with Jail while in Manchester
Well one thing she’s definitely not been doing in Manchester is meeting with ITS 🤭
She may carry on as if nothing has happened but she still lost the biggest contract she’s ever likely to have. She still hasn’t got the guts to do lives which she loved doing and she still hasn’t got the balls to slag this site off. That’s three wins imo 😂

• Haha

itsonlymexxx

I just don’t get how brands want to be associated with such a foul dirty mouth slob who don’t give a shit about anyone or anything other than herself - it truly baffles me and pisses me off that she’s swanning off around the globe for free when these gifted holidays could be going to sick children, terminal parents etc

Kboo28

You would think TM would steer well clear of any s3x scandals after previous situations, yet they they are promoting a scum bag SO sh@gger 🙄

• Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So if she is implying she didn’t lose any brands through this, is she actually admitting ITS had already dropped her before this all became public knowledge? I always thought they’d got rid before, due to her not releasing a collection since last June but she was very defensive and insistent when asked in January if she was still with them, that she had a new collection launching the following month. So yet again she’s lying somewhere 🤷🏻‍♀️

itsonlymexxx

Says she so exhausted after being social and therapy, so she's in an uber off out again 🙄 can't spend one night home with the kids ffs
Came here to say the exact same thing. Been away with James, goes clubbing with James - goes home and wallows in her stinking bed cos she’s exhausted from partying with James but can manage to drag herself from her bed to go out again without the kids.
She’s a disgusted foul mouth bitch who doesn’t give a shit about her kids or anyone else except herself. And while I’m on one - I’ve never known anyone that loves themselves so much - turns my stomach just looking at her

Mrsstevens

1000035321.jpg

"In school you're barely allowed to talk to your friends" ?! Wtf is she on about?! How does she think they make friends if they can't bloody talk! Absolutely ridiculous. Of course if they're in lessons and asked to focus on work and stop talking then fine. But there are plenty of times before, during, between and after lessons to talk to your friends ffs. She's absolutely demented. She really thinks school is like a prison where they have to ask permission for every little thing and sit in silence?!

• Haha