Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dotsofdoom

Ooo Stacey has just gone way down in my estimations! Disappointed they’re using her to promote their hair stuff! Typical ash tho, has come back as if nothing ever happened!

Reactions: 18
I’m puzzled…..all this “that nasty site with the trolls” wasn’t it here that Gayle was exposed? Wasn’t it “nasty tattle trolls” who outed Gayle and worked the shit show out?
surely Tattlers have done TrAsh a favour no?
ungrateful trollop!
She’s deffo testing the water, it won’t be long before she’s all over social media again, no doubt blocking anyone and everyone who mentions the shit show…..I so look forward to seeing her vulgerness again 🙄🤢

• Heart

Patrick Star

Botox and lips at the very minimum. That forehead is not moving an inch in those smug, self-satisfied stories.
Yep a full on re launch for Ash. Hair, nail, face, lips, quiet voice intro to her stories. They will have even planned out a few themes to upload over the coming days, maybe a few stories and/or posts.

She's had the best time and can't wait to show us what she's been up to but also been through hell and back...which one is it Ash?

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
It’s so clear to see what’s going on with her isn’t it! I don’t know who she thinks she’s fooling. She couldn’t be arsed to drag her lazy fat arse out of bed to take the kids to school… they always had ‘belly ache’ so they didn’t have to go in and hear the comments made to them about their disgusting mother every day…. She was sick of arguing with the school about their time off and then she shagged a SO and school dug their heels in with her and the bullying would have been so much worse and so she thought, you know what… I can solve allll of that so easily… no, I won’t stop being a vile cunt… I’ll pull them out of school. No early mornings. No bullying. No fines. Easy. They can just be influencers like me, rake the cash in while selling their soles and get free shit they can sell on Vinted for extra spends… win win! What a sad little outlook on life, she’s set those kids up to fail!

**souls 😏 and that’s from someone highly educated 😉 she’s no chance with them kids 🤣

Now I’m lolling at the thought of Oscar on tik tok shop flogging the bottoms of his shoes when he’s got no education to do anything more 😭🤣 time for bed I think hahah

• Haha
  • Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
She’s so nasty I can feel it just in her text. I’ve been to both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland many times and love going there. She’s right there are some beautiful places to visit. But her saying it “makes the UK look like a pile of actual fucking shite” is just wrong. If she actually got off her massive, lazy arse she’d see there is some beautiful places in the UK. Let’s hope it backfires when she begs for staycations. Greedy, ungrateful, spiteful person

Here4thegiggle7

Considering how many followers she has and how long she's been gone, there's not that many comments of concern, and the majority of the comments will be from people wanting the tea rather than true fans.
When she does come back it'll all blow up again, it's only died down because her absence has made people forget about her

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
She spent that money on under eye treatment and it looks like she has an arse underneath each eye

Also I doubt Oscar misses being publicly humiliated, she obviously wants some more pr for her kids. She's not been home to know what the kids want or need
If anything… this story screams the social have closed their case with them now! And so now, she can take them on holiday and can post them again!

MiffyBay

She had all of 3 PR boxes … and even those … one was from SpaceNK (never shopping there again), one was a random energy drink packet, and I forget what the other one was. How the greedy have fallen! Remember when she had SO much crap she piled it in corners of her pig sty room? She couldn’t even get any excitement up for any of this “haul” because it wasn’t “elite”. There’s nothing there anymore if she doesn’t have her family to slag off, her sex r*pist girlfriend life to over share with. She’s done.
And if she isn’t done … then she’s going to have to up her game and she doesn’t have the charisma or intelligence to pivot because at her core, she’s not a good person. And she doesn’t look smug to me, she looks like she’s been well and truly called out, and is shocked by it all still.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

NoDramaHere

Chatty Member
She says she's looking that good these days!!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The counsellor she's paying to see is clearly filling TrAsh full of bullsh*t like "your a beautiful person, your worthy, your brilliant etc etc"

The counsellor clearly doesn't know the real TrAsh or how abhorrently she's behaved.

You keep paying someone to blow smoke up your arse TrAsh because

YOU ARE TRASH,

YOU ARE A HORRIBLE MOTHER,

YOU HAVE BEHAVED LIKE TRASH,

YOU ARE A PATHETIC PATHALOGICAL LIAR.

TRUTH.
Has she broken her nose?
---
She says she's looking that good these days!!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The counsellor she's paying to see is clearly filling TrAsh full of bullsh*t like "your a beautiful person, your worthy, your brilliant etc etc"

The counsellor clearly doesn't know the real TrAsh or how abhorrently she's behaved.

You keep paying someone to blow smoke up your arse TrAsh because

YOU ARE TRASH,

YOU ARE A HORRIBLE MOTHER,

YOU HAVE BEHAVED LIKE TRASH,

YOU ARE A PATHETIC PATHALOGICAL LIAR.

TRUTH.
She looks more like Les Dawson than Les Dawson.

• Haha

Buzz_off

How many times has she been online slating primark and now she's desperate for attention she's over the moon to be shared on their page 🤔

It wasn't the northern lights we all saw Friday night, it was just her desperation showing

• Haha
  • Angry

StrictlyNoFakey

She’s on about it now on a live! Hi Ash! 🖕🏻
---
Rambling on that she took them out of school as they were declining… they were dreading going to school… fuck off lardarse! If they were dreading going to school it’s because they were getting the absolute shit ripped out of them because of YOU!!! Another gem - they are learning music when they go out in the car with her with tunes on… fucks sake, those kids have absolutely no chance in life and need some sort of intervention!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I can’t believe Chelsea’s family met her on the first date and they’re taking lovey pictures together 😂😂. I mean I love it because I’m nosey and I wish her happiness but she’s such a stereotypical lesbian 😂😂

• Haha

Here4thegiggle7

Why couldn’t she just wait another three weeks land go in school holidays?
Because she's manically depressed and she's living her life from one event/holiday to the next.
She's says she's impulsive due to her "adhd" but I think she just doesn't know how to be on her own and still without distraction.
I'm sure she's still in love with Chelsea and more than likely still with Gail or if they really have split she's still crying over the best sex she's ever had.
She's so desperate for another big contract to keep her busy so she's bought a haul out of her own money and booked her own holiday to show it off... wasn't she getting all that for free with ITS last year 😂😂
Oh well there's always the podcast with desperate, unfunny and unlikeable James_r_Atkinson

• Haha
  • Heart

Here4thegiggle7

Anyone else wondering what's happened to Chelsea's apology? Ash was quick enough to call Chels a liar narcissist abuser publicly when she made her claims about Gee but Ash's not so quick to give that public apology now she's been proven wrong. I'd be so embarrassed if I had behaved like Ash

Sambuj

Chatty Member
Another little move back into the old trASH ways -
Jean shown the other day now Oscar ‘misses being on their’ won’t be long and there will be a live.
She’s a fat fucking pudding who no matter what she does or what holiday she takes or how much money she earns will always be a trashy, cunt who willingly shags convicted SA. She absolutely thinks she’s above herself to not even address it and even to try to say she didn’t know about the wicked G’s past.
She thinks she’s untouchable.
Leave your poor kids out of your content, I think you’ve already messed them up.

MiffyBay

I love that she’s changed her user name to ashleighhuish because when you google her name, the very first hit is Tattle’s Wiki on her. She will NEVER escape what she did and her lies.

• Haha