Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Here4thegiggle7

Considering how many followers she has and how long she's been gone, there's not that many comments of concern, and the majority of the comments will be from people wanting the tea rather than true fans.
When she does come back it'll all blow up again, it's only died down because her absence has made people forget about her

Reactions: 18

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
She spent that money on under eye treatment and it looks like she has an arse underneath each eye

Also I doubt Oscar misses being publicly humiliated, she obviously wants some more pr for her kids. She's not been home to know what the kids want or need
If anything… this story screams the social have closed their case with them now! And so now, she can take them on holiday and can post them again!

HmmmReally

VIP Member
This woman always has an agenda.
she’s shared the tattoos for a reason, which is stupid really because I wouldnt advise her to play games with tattle with the current track record.😂🥱

• Haha
  • Heart

MiffyBay

She had all of 3 PR boxes … and even those … one was from SpaceNK (never shopping there again), one was a random energy drink packet, and I forget what the other one was. How the greedy have fallen! Remember when she had SO much crap she piled it in corners of her pig sty room? She couldn’t even get any excitement up for any of this “haul” because it wasn’t “elite”. There’s nothing there anymore if she doesn’t have her family to slag off, her sex r*pist girlfriend life to over share with. She’s done.
And if she isn’t done … then she’s going to have to up her game and she doesn’t have the charisma or intelligence to pivot because at her core, she’s not a good person. And she doesn’t look smug to me, she looks like she’s been well and truly called out, and is shocked by it all still.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

NoDramaHere

Chatty Member
She says she's looking that good these days!!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The counsellor she's paying to see is clearly filling TrAsh full of bullsh*t like "your a beautiful person, your worthy, your brilliant etc etc"

The counsellor clearly doesn't know the real TrAsh or how abhorrently she's behaved.

You keep paying someone to blow smoke up your arse TrAsh because

YOU ARE TRASH,

YOU ARE A HORRIBLE MOTHER,

YOU HAVE BEHAVED LIKE TRASH,

YOU ARE A PATHETIC PATHALOGICAL LIAR.

TRUTH.
Has she broken her nose?
---
She says she's looking that good these days!!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The counsellor she's paying to see is clearly filling TrAsh full of bullsh*t like "your a beautiful person, your worthy, your brilliant etc etc"

The counsellor clearly doesn't know the real TrAsh or how abhorrently she's behaved.

You keep paying someone to blow smoke up your arse TrAsh because

YOU ARE TRASH,

YOU ARE A HORRIBLE MOTHER,

YOU HAVE BEHAVED LIKE TRASH,

YOU ARE A PATHETIC PATHALOGICAL LIAR.

TRUTH.
She looks more like Les Dawson than Les Dawson.

• Haha

skippymum

Dissing knowing about WW2 on the 80th anniversary of D-Day boils my piss the absolute cunt.

the reason this lump of lard vulgar thundercunt has any chance of doing this shit is because of the sacrifice of others - that she doesn’t even think that her daughter should have any knowledge or understanding of.

I hope she chokes on her own arrogance
We can all see past her lies. She took the kids out of school because their attendance was low, and she refused to pay any fines when she took them out of school to go on numerous holidays. I would have more respect for her if she just said it like it was, that it fits in with her (slobby) lifestyle not to get up early and take them to school. If all she is grooming for is to be a beg and a grifter like she is (by being an influencer) then she’s doing a grand job. When Oscar can’t read or write properly, and Ava is pregnant at 16, I wonder who she will blame?????

• Heart

Buzz_off

How many times has she been online slating primark and now she's desperate for attention she's over the moon to be shared on their page 🤔

It wasn't the northern lights we all saw Friday night, it was just her desperation showing

• Haha
  • Angry

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I can’t believe Chelsea’s family met her on the first date and they’re taking lovey pictures together 😂😂. I mean I love it because I’m nosey and I wish her happiness but she’s such a stereotypical lesbian 😂😂

• Haha

Here4thegiggle7

Why couldn’t she just wait another three weeks land go in school holidays?
Because she's manically depressed and she's living her life from one event/holiday to the next.
She's says she's impulsive due to her "adhd" but I think she just doesn't know how to be on her own and still without distraction.
I'm sure she's still in love with Chelsea and more than likely still with Gail or if they really have split she's still crying over the best sex she's ever had.
She's so desperate for another big contract to keep her busy so she's bought a haul out of her own money and booked her own holiday to show it off... wasn't she getting all that for free with ITS last year 😂😂
Oh well there's always the podcast with desperate, unfunny and unlikeable James_r_Atkinson

• Haha
  • Heart

Here4thegiggle7

Anyone else wondering what's happened to Chelsea's apology? Ash was quick enough to call Chels a liar narcissist abuser publicly when she made her claims about Gee but Ash's not so quick to give that public apology now she's been proven wrong. I'd be so embarrassed if I had behaved like Ash

Sambuj

Chatty Member
Another little move back into the old trASH ways -
Jean shown the other day now Oscar ‘misses being on their’ won’t be long and there will be a live.
She’s a fat fucking pudding who no matter what she does or what holiday she takes or how much money she earns will always be a trashy, cunt who willingly shags convicted SA. She absolutely thinks she’s above herself to not even address it and even to try to say she didn’t know about the wicked G’s past.
She thinks she’s untouchable.
Leave your poor kids out of your content, I think you’ve already messed them up.

MiffyBay

I love that she’s changed her user name to ashleighhuish because when you google her name, the very first hit is Tattle’s Wiki on her. She will NEVER escape what she did and her lies.

• Haha
Been through hell and back due to her “private things being leaked” - BUT she’s had an incredible time that she can’t wait to share - what a bitch - her attitudes worse than before

StrictlyNoFakey

She said it was school holidays next week to james. Oscar was glued to a screen/ making her bacon sandwiches and ava was still asleep in bed at nearly midday, looks like she's definitely homeschooling them, or her version of that
Jesus there’s no hope for A&O if she’s homeschooling them - a) she’s never there b) she’s thick as pig shit!

Reactions: 16

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Omfg. She's infuriating.
Work event so she's taking O with her, lmao
then walking round London to do some educational learning.
Is she taking the piss?
Is she actually taking the piss?

Those kids have absolutely no chance, and she needs to sit A down and have a word with her about the pics she's uploading. Although she defo doesnt care cos she wants A to be a mini influencer when from what weve seen she has the personality of a toaster and mean girl vibes. She'll get nowhere. Silly girl.

She's a shit mam, shit person, shit mam, shit over all.

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Today skanky TrAsh looks absolutely desperate! Trying to promote anything and everything. She is just vile! She's also piled on weight since she vanished in shame a few months ago. She looks dreadful. A grown woman spending her day looking in the mirror trying to give herself some purpose.

Re her son, he was depressed and banned from school for bullying others I think. He was definitely acting out in relation to how unhappy he is. It would not suprise me if he isn't mentally unwell due to his mother's appalling parenting.
He lost chel last year and I think he really liked her and needed her in his life. His skanky vile mother won't have allowed him to grieve Chels absence at all, I imagine he feels v alone. TrAsh is now is main role model and she's a grown woman who behaves worse than a child!!

I hope where ever he is he is being looked after and given the love, attention and stable environment he needs to thrive.

• Heart
  • Sad