Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
She's in Northern Ireland which is technically part of the UK... Is she that thick? Plus saying she's going to take Oscar to teach him about Bobby Sands, how is she going to teach him when she is clueless.

Also saying her skin is shit with 2 spots... After bragging how great she looks and skin rocks solved every problem
saying she’s going to teach Oscar about Bobby Sands a few days after generalising all Irish people as “they” is hysterical.

Reactions: 1

Buzz_off

just came across this old video, is this why there was that big change at ITS? Even with Ash they were losing money

Here4thegiggle7

We will be if we all keep sharing the truth
Problem is there's been loads of stuff on TikTok but I haven't seen hardly anything other than the odd comment on Instagram, that's where most of her engagement comes from and 99% of her work

Buzz_off

Her ex Chelsea constantly does this too!! I loathe people who use the phone while driving Grade A dickheads!
Not sure about where Chels is, but might send the evidence to Essex police if they have that option to submit evidence.
---
Wow the stories of her driving without due care and attention and handling her phone whilst driving. What a cunt
Has she deleted them?

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Didn’t she say that A wanted to go to university in Manchester at some point? Unless she’s got a private tutor for the kids then that’s not to happen now, is it? I hope it’s the case that she’s hired a teacher for them and not freeballing it herself or Jean.

craftingfroze

VIP Member
Is Primark a definite? Surely they would do their homework on who they use to advertise for them?
The way she’s banging on about it and arselicking them, i think so unfortunately! She was posting fabrics to choose from and getting people to send her questions to relay to them 😬