Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Fat greasy cunt
Back to being Ash...... apart from saying she's keeping the sprogs out of her content (FOR NOW she said. They'll be back), she's still the same old horrible vile Ash

Reactions: 14

Buzz_off

"I'm going to keep all future relationships off social media"

Must be another she's met online and will claim she didn't know the truth about them 🙄 she's playing leapfrog with people in bed. Wouldn't surprise me if G is still going on in the background

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Why why why are companies still sending her PR?!
She’s an arsehole who lives in a shithole. I cannot get my head around it and I will actively avoid buying anything from anywhere that sends her anything.
I bet she's been saving them up since she went awol in shame three months ago, to make herself look popular still 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Lalla

VIP Member
If she was too lazy to ensure they went to school, you can guarantee she will be too lazy to make sure they are properly home educated. All she'll teach them is how to beg and grift for stuff online. If you want a great example of what happens when lazy, stupid people 'home educate' their children with zero effort just look at the Ingham family and how their kids are now completely isolated from their peers (and uneducated).

I think this will be terrible for both A and O. Of course they can still hang out with friends from their old school but they will grow apart as they'll be missing out on all the stuff that actually happens day to day in school. Meanwhile they'll be spending their lives online mixing with god knows who. Both those kids are very vulnerable to online weirdos due to their chaotic home situation :( and tbh Ash wouldn't know what was going on as she's either not there or not involving herself with them.

• Sad

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
What happened to the love honey deal?
They were quick to say it was all hearsay and speculation and brush tattle off but I note the ad she was teasing never got approved and they’ve gone very quiet despite initially standing by her

• Haha

Here4thegiggle7

For weeks she's been saying she previously thought her type was masculine but now she's realised her type is actually feminine but she never thought she could get a feminine girl.
From what she's shown of the new girl she's defo masculine.
Ash's so desperate she'll take anything she's offered.
I wonder what's wrong with this one... or it could all be a ruse and the arm could be Gee and they're meeting in secret in Ireland because as she says a flight to Ireland is cheaper than a train to Manchester 😂

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I can’t believe she didn’t lose any. If she isn’t lying then any brands she’s associated with won’t get any business from me and surely the companies would know that many would feel the same?
I can’t see how she can ever promote Lovehoney again 🙄 Going by the smugness in her comeback stories, she’s definitely got the front to do it but can you imagine the comments on their page if they use her? I know comments can be switched off by why would any brand use somebody that they can’t get engagement from on the gram?
Also surprised that Saint Solomon is using her to promote rehab still 🤷🏻‍♀️

StrictlyNoFakey

IMG_2260.jpeg

So apparently this is a size 18. 🐮💩. Come on TrAsh, you’d be more relatable if you told the truth once in a while.

• Haha
  • Wow

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Her most asked question is what happened with In The Style. Goes to show how many people still don't know about her sex offender scandal that resulted in her losing her contract.
It's awful that people like her can do what she did and brush it under the carpet, she just had to up her privacy settings and block words to stop the information spreading and carried on as normal.
If Chelsea had left that highlight up there might have been more talk about it on Instagram
“come” to an end. She’s homeschooling her children 💀

• Haha
  • Sad

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Remember the bags and bags of stuff ITS used to send her, sometimes the same outfit in several sizes. Love the idea she has fork out her own cash, also the brands she is mentioning now are the same ones she would turn her nose up at then. You know she wouldn’t have been seen dead in their polyester shit.
and now she’s had to sell them all on Vinted for a bit of cash but makes out she’s living her best life 😂

• Haha

Buzz_off

She's going to pretend to be the saviour of Primark. Making out they never sold her size '18' and I bet now she's going to say they do because of her 🤣😂🤣

I know primark done collab with Stacey Solomon and Rita Ora, which are much bigger names than TrAsh who farts, swears and makes out she's the queen lesbian online.

cazellie

VIP Member
OMG her reel about being mentioned on TM. Marvellous she's "made it". She is really vile and doesn't care about anything but herself! I checked out Twitter and found one comment so it isn't anything to be proud of...
today2.jpg