Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose at least this photo is not overly edited and you can see her actual size which is around a size 22 at least.
I'd say 24 honestly, she has a massive gunt and she is a bit tall so can carry it well well

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was doing her usual flashing her pants and I think this was chub rub or something, but why she made sure she was in view for everyone is beyond me

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I will never forgot seeing this 🙈 Those pictures have traumatised me.
It’s sickening the lengths she will go to for attention.
No wonder she hooked up with an RSO.

GK Barry is tagging her in her stories at some Primark event 🤢
She said on her live yesterday she's not getting a Primark line! Yes she went and had talks with them etc but she's not getting a range in the forthcoming, but you never know in the future. This led into how it would be great and would be 2 fingers up to the trolls who hated her, which then led into her saying how she doesn't believe that anyone hates her,
it's just jealousy and projection. Someone in the comments said they love her but hate it when she gets her belly out, she said oh she loves her belly and there you go, obviously the commenter didn't like her own belly and was ''projecting'' the new buzz word obviously!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said on her live yesterday she's not getting a Primark line! Yes she went and had talks with them etc but she's not getting a range in the forthcoming, but you never know in the future. This led into how it would be great and would be 2 fingers up to the trolls who hated her, which then led into her saying how she doesn't believe that anyone hates her,
it's just jealousy and projection. Someone in the comments said they love her but hate it when she gets her belly out, she said oh she loves her belly and there you go, obviously the commenter didn't like her own belly and was ''projecting'' the new buzz word obviously!!
Not being funny but why would Primark ever use her? Apart from her dodgy history, she’s hardly a household name or face. I would never have come across her if it wasn’t for ITS. I bet she’s still ruing the day she fucked that up 😂 As for being jealous, why would anybody be jealous of that 🤢

Reactions: 10
Not being funny but why would Primark ever use her? Apart from her dodgy history, she’s hardly a household name or face. I would never have come across her if it wasn’t for ITS. I bet she’s still ruing the day she fucked that up 😂 As for being jealous, why would anybody be jealous of that 🤢
Exactly, Stacey Soloman is the face of Primark at the moment, not everyone's cup of tea herself, but can you imagine walking into town and instead of Stacey you have Ash replacing her, spread all in the window, people be like, who the fs she!
I'm disregarding her size, I'm not small myself but I don't slap it all out over the table and I sometimes wish I had Ash's body confidence, but she doesn't make it sexy like she thinks she does, it just comes across as very ''Waynetta'' !

Reactions: 6
I don't believe Ash is body confident at all, it's all fake and for attention like everything else she says. I've lost track of the amount of times I've seen her look at herself unhappily and and say she's gained weight.
She hates her arms, she hates how she looks from the side if she's not sucking in.
She often says she doesn't like how she looks from certain angles.
She's always trying to make herself look smaller.
She unable to accept her actual clothes size.
Nothing wrong with being heavier as long as you're healthy and happy, she's neither

Reactions: 4
Was that really a Primark employee who went up to, what looked like a table full of strangers, by their reaction, and shook his moobs at them? Well if that's the type of person they have working for them....!! Explains a lot!

• Wow
Reactions: 1