Ash Mama Reid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lips n lifts have posted a vid of her getting Botox a few days ago but Ash no mentioned it. Too much Botox/ filmier makes your face look puffy and her face is puffy. Which in turn probs makes her look chubbier than normal
How old is she?

Lips n lifts have posted a vid of her getting Botox a few days ago but Ash no mentioned it. Too much Botox/ filmier makes your face look puffy and her face is puffy. Which in turn probs makes her look chubbier than normal
I was actually joking about the botox , I honestly just thought she'd overdone it with her foundation , but did notice her top lip looked a bit bigger .
Wonder why she feels the need to have than done at such a young age .
Quite surprised Oak Tree in Kirkintilloch never done it more so after them doing her veneers .

Reactions: 1
New thread guys

Mods or admin, I'm really sorry my fat finger caught the post button before I pressed add tag 🙈 is there a way to add a tag or do I need to start again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.