Ash Mama Reid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree with this, I had to unfollow eilidh just so boring to watch her sit in the house with her boys all day. Agree her stories are often her moaning too.

Bernie I agree must be so much pressure on eilidh. I don’t think Oliver’s speech was delayed but it would help if his mum wasn’t sitting on stories all day long. She doesn’t take him to wee clubs or nursery. Must be boring in the house all day because her attention will be on Marcus too. Really like eilidh as well, I’ve wrote on her thread too but I hope she gets back to normal. She’s still working doing her YouTube, should be enjoying the time with her wee family and go back to Her job in a year with no pressure to make her youtube channel into a career.
she basically pressurises her self . All Insta , vlogger mums seem to be more interested in having immaculate homes because they're showing it off to the world . She stresses her self to get Oliver a 3he nap so as she can edit inbetween attending to a baby , prepare dinners etc . Her mum takes Oliver to a few wee nursery classes so she maybe thinks that's enough for him . I think she'll go back to her work as I don't think her YouTube channel is big enough to class as her full time job just get . I do really like her but personally don't think it's for her . Ash's got 1000's more followers , she's part of Channel Mum , get paid AD'S , paid partnerships , gifted items etc and was just lucky her chance came at the right time after Charlie's birth . Sorry but I wouldn't do it for all the money in the world more so when you have plaster your kids daily on social media to make a living . It won't last forever I wonder how many of them we'll still be slagging of in 10 yrs time 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It will be interesting to see what she has planned for Ella during the Easter hols, probably lots of trip to the shops with mummy
Totally agree with this, I had to unfollow eilidh just so boring to watch her sit in the house with her boys all day. Agree her stories are often her moaning too.

Bernie I agree must be so much pressure on eilidh. I don’t think Oliver’s speech was delayed but it would help if his mum wasn’t sitting on stories all day long. She doesn’t take him to wee clubs or nursery. Must be boring in the house all day because her attention will be on Marcus too. Really like eilidh as well, I’ve wrote on her thread too but I hope she gets back to normal. She’s still working doing her YouTube, should be enjoying the time with her wee family and go back to Her job in a year with no pressure to make her youtube channel into a career.
These woman need to do a vid on how they get there boys down for 3 hour afternoon naps and still get them down to bed at a decent hour

Reactions: 6
These woman need to do a vid on how they get there boys down for 3 hour afternoon naps and still get them down to bed at a decent hour
[/QUOTE]

Right?!?! My eldest stopped napping at around 20 months, my girl wouldn't nap in the day past 1! And my kids were bloody good sleepers too!

Right?!?! My eldest stopped napping at around 20 months, my girl wouldn't nap in the day past 1! And my kids were bloody good sleepers too!
[/QUOTE]
Ash's voice would sent anyone to sleep for 3hrs 😂😂😂
You never see a bedtime routine so who know's what time they actually fall a sleep at , maybe in bed early enough but they lie and watch TV so they might still be awake at silly o'clock after all they only show you the nice side of their family life never a toddler tantrum , a screaming child or her having a mummy meltdown it's always the lovely wee kids with the most chilled out parents

Watch her Easter egg hunt video vs Lucy Jessica Carter’s. Ash just seems so fake! And I’m sorry the veneers remind me of bath room tiles

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watch her Easter egg hunt video vs Lucy Jessica Carter’s. Ash just seems so fake! And I’m sorry the veneers remind me of bath room tiles
COMMENT OF THE WEEK SHAZZA 👍👍👍 BRILLIANT 😂😂😂
Has there been any mention of her getting her lips done again ???
When she was fridge raiding the other night they looked a bit bigger or maybe it was just her daft pout 👄👄👄
I now she's only 26 but not even a line on her face , maybe exceptionally good make-up or a few wee jabs of botox???? What's happened to the her . No false eyelashes or nails is she going au-natural or nobody offering freebies .
All that gifted chocolate won't do her any favours hope her PT wasn't watching that 😜😜 and the kids get enough sweety snacks so she could of kindly donated them . All these mamma vloggers seem to get , get ,
but very seldom give . They're gifted baby items ,clothes , vouchers them they've the brass neck to sell them

I think she def gets her lips done. The top lip is beginning to look a bit duck like.
Anyone else think she might be preggers?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I remember when she did a q&a and someone asked about her skincare Cos it looked good for someone in her 40’s or something like that, and she said she was 25 I was shocked, I honestly would’ve added 10 years on that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching stories from today and it just felt a little wrong to me that Ash filmed Charlie having a tantrum and waking from a nap. Seemed like a personal moment and not one to film to me? Then the stories when she was looking for dinner and giving it to Ella all very cringe. Don't get me wrong I like Ash but feel like she's clutching at straws for something entertaining or relevant ?

She's so boring now. I subscribed for her cleaning bits, and try on hauls back when she used to dress decent.
She's barely done any cleaning videos since she moved.

Also, we need a new thread name! Any suggestions?

Ash Mama Reid #2- As fake as her veneers?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ive just watched the insta stories from today. I feel like shes hyper? Trying to impress someone? Its weird. I cant put my finger on what is wrong with her today.

And yes i agree she has had her lips topped up. Top lip is a give away imo

She's so boring now. I subscribed for her cleaning bits, and try on hauls back when she used to dress decent.
She's barely done any cleaning videos since she moved.

Also, we need a new thread name! Any suggestions?

Ash Mama Reid #2- As fake as her veneers?
Ash Mama Reid #2 - TV babysitters and Lola patio shitters? 🤷‍♀️ I tried

• Haha
Shall we give it to the morning and see what comes with the most likes? Maybe do a mix of lip fillers and TV baby sitters? I don't think we can have swearing in the titles 🤣

Oh my god. How ash is trying to be a Mrs Meldrum wannabe! First she’s bought a primark headband, now posting gym workouts🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god. How ash is trying to be a Mrs Meldrum wannabe! First she’s bought a primark headband, now posting gym workouts🙄🙄🙄
Totally they both look ridiculous. I follow kimmyg and she is really into fitness. Ash has joined a similar style of PT gym. Think she’s trying to copy her a bit. She is way more interesting to follow.

Reactions: 3
COMMENT OF THE WEEK SHAZZA 👍👍👍 BRILLIANT 😂😂😂
Has there been any mention of her getting her lips done again ???
When she was fridge raiding the other night they looked a bit bigger or maybe it was just her daft pout 👄👄👄
I now she's only 26 but not even a line on her face , maybe exceptionally good make-up or a few wee jabs of botox???? What's happened to the her . No false eyelashes or nails is she going au-natural or nobody offering freebies .
All that gifted chocolate won't do her any favours hope her PT wasn't watching that 😜😜 and the kids get enough sweety snacks so she could of kindly donated them . All these mamma vloggers seem to get , get ,
but very seldom give . They're gifted baby items ,clothes , vouchers them they've the brass neck to sell them
Lips n lifts have posted a vid of her getting Botox a few days ago but Ash no mentioned it. Too much Botox/ filmier makes your face look puffy and her face is puffy. Which in turn probs makes her look chubbier than normal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.