Ash Mama Reid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Productive morning for Ash . PT session done , cleaned lola's 💩💩💩 & pee from her slabs .
She's taken Charlie cot sides off wonder how long that will last . Escaping from his 3hr nap & in her bed at 5 in the morning 😱😱😱 . Don't think that'll go down to well for you ASH , your afternoon peace spoiled plus your beauty sleep disturbed . They only good thing he'll be able to see his TV properly

Riveting stuff!! 😂😂 not that I have an exciting life but the fact they have to tell us all on insta-stories and call it productive. She will 100% put a gate up on his bedroom door. He’ll be able to go up to the tv and watch it a few cm away 😱😱

I watched the outfit vlog. WTAF? 🤮
Everything is far too small, the boiler suit looks absolutely ridiculous it’s so tight, the dress is far too short & she looks like a bag of spuds tied in the middle, she has serious camel toe & the cycling shorts & poo bun.....well, I couldn’t stop laughing! 😂
She’s easily a size 16 & if she wore the correct size she’d look so much better. Well, not the cycling shorts. Obviously. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Riveting stuff!! 😂😂 not that I have an exciting life but the fact they have to tell us all on insta-stories and call it productive. She will 100% put a gate up on his bedroom door. He’ll be able to go up to the tv and watch it a few cm away 😱😱
I know they had the gate with Ella so thought they would do the same now. It is so obvious Ash reads on here as whatever is discussed is then mentioned.

why Would you want to tell random strangers or any one in fact! I’ve just cleaned dog tit🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Totally agree with the comment she favours Ella! She always gush’s or puts up baby pictures of Ella and nothing of Charlie. Actually feel sorry for him. Wonder how long it will take her to put a post up of him after reading this? 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Totally agree with the comment she favours Ella! She always gush’s or puts up baby pictures of Ella and nothing of Charlie. Actually feel sorry for him. Wonder how long it will take her to put a post up of him after reading this? 😂😂
maybe not so much favours Ella I think she faffs about her more as she seems to be a needy wee girl which maybe down to boredom plus she needs Ella to play a big part in her vlogging career 😃 once Ellas at school Charlie will became the new face of Mamareid Rites and she'll probably have another addition by then .
The garden make over has stated she's got her Blackpool Illuminates up ( probs a freebie thanks to Andy )
Curious to see who's been roped in to doing it as a gift . I was actually gobsmacked she admitted to Lola 💩💩💩 on her slabs but poor lola's maybe had no choice as you very seldom see them walking her .

Reactions: 3
maybe not so much favours Ella I think she faffs about her more as she seems to be a needy wee girl which maybe down to boredom plus she needs Ella to play a big part in her vlogging career 😃 once Ellas at school Charlie will became the new face of Mamareid Rites and she'll probably have another addition by then .
The garden make over has stated she's got her Blackpool Illuminates up ( probs a freebie thanks to Andy )
Curious to see who's been roped in to doing it as a gift . I was actually gobsmacked she admitted to Lola 💩💩💩 on her slabs but poor lola's maybe had no choice as you very seldom see them walking her .
That’s true she is speaking a lot more and more obidient because of her age. How is it a freebie because of Andy? He has a similar job to Eilidh he works or did work in Aviva where she is. Sometimes it seems Lola isn’t in the house at all then others she’s everywhere.

How many times has she advertised British Gas? A video, post and about 4 stories. Must be paying her well or giving them free heating 🙊 just seen oak tree sent her a package as well, the least they could do after ruining her teeth!

Watch out guys , Ash is on the Rant again about the way people are treating others .
Hope we can all take a minute to read 😂😂😂😂

Hate the way they all say MY friend with othe bloggers. You’re not friends you’re just all sucking up to each other. Reality is she will have a lack of real friends. Then she was like my good friend Emily Noris when she got the journal!! Doubt Emily would have anything to do with you Ash in the real world!!! 😂😂 at that mumcon thing there was nothing of her and Rebecca, she’s talking crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hate the way they all say MY friend with othe bloggers. You’re not friends you’re just all sucking up to each other. Reality is she will have a lack of real friends. Then she was like my good friend Emily Noris when she got the journal!! Doubt Emily would have anything to do with you Ash in the real world!!! 😂😂 at that mumcon thing there was nothing of her and Rebecca, she’s talking crap.
I think it more imaginary friends and acquaintances that she has .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know right! It’s all a load of bull. I feel she waiting on one of her mum pals to write a big gushy post about her too. How’s she’s mum goals in her cycling shorts killing the hand for all curvy girls🙄

• Haha
I know right! It’s all a load of bull. I feel she waiting on one of her mum pals to write a big gushy post about her too. How’s she’s mum goals in her cycling shorts killing the hand for all curvy girls🙄

Maisy meow will probably do one 😂😂😂 sucks up something awful to other bloggers, especially Rebecca lamb when she was parading a camel toe in her entire video!!! 🤢 eilidh was like trolls are just jealous!! Yeh sure, I want to parade my camels toe for the world to see 🙊 think maisy might be getting her own thread soon... but there’s not much to say really. Seems a really nice girl just too keen to become a channel mum blogger.

They are all saying Rebecca lamb is being body shamed er no! It’s more to do with her shoving her Vag in the general public face. For no apparent reason other than to cause a stir and get views. Eilidh is so bloody boring it’s unreal she will never be able to sustain a career just based on what she’s producing now. Her n Ash are both the same in the fact that they don’t travel much as a family the dads are always working or never there so there is not much family life to show. Eilidh just seems to sit in the couch n moan all day since Marcus has been born. And I get it. It’s bloody hard work having a small kids ( my two are 14 months apart) so I don’t for the life of me why she’s doing this to her self. To put her life out there when you’ve got so much pressure and two dependent babies. I know she can see pound signs. Ash is the same content over and over again nothing new nothing different. Nothing to really bring to the table she has a beige life like her boring beige home! Not even with her interiors did she push the envelope there both as dull as dish water! Ash saving grace is the comedy out fit if the days and try on hauls🤣

Reactions: 7
Maisy meow will probably do one 😂😂😂 sucks up something awful to other bloggers, especially Rebecca lamb when she was parading a camel toe in her entire video!!! 🤢 eilidh was like trolls are just jealous!! Yeh sure, I want to parade my camels toe for the world to see 🙊 think maisy might be getting her own thread soon... but there’s not much to say really. Seems a really nice girl just too keen to become a channel mum blogger.
She got a thread but only a few comments on it . Ash would be well chuffed if Eilidh started to get some negativity . I personally think Eilidh comments on Ashs thread or if she doesn't she definitely reads it as I noticed a few wee things she's said or done have been from comments from here . There's 2yr 4 mth between Eilidh's wee boys but she always seem to be in a rut a lot . I think she mummied Oliver a bit to much before Marcus came along as he's not very independent for his age plus his speech was quite delayed , it's only recently that he's started to really put his words together . If they all didn't have to worry about filming , editing uploading the same old poundland ,b&m , home bargain hauls , cleaning , what I wear in a wk and concentrate on what's happening in their own homes I think they would all get on a lot better and they wouldn't be suffering from stress and anxiety

I actually don’t mind Eilidh at all.. I stopped following her but I stopped following all instamums so it wasn’t coming up on my homepage anymore.

I hope she doesn’t leave her job and become a full time YouTubber because working was what made her interesting. I do think she should stop doing insta stories and just do vlogs now and again whilst shes stuck in a lot with the baby. Otherwise you’ve seen most of her week before it’s even in a vlog.

Just been to nosey at ash though, still can’t warm to her. So so fake for being SO YOUNG!
and would someone gift her a personal shopper that tells her she’s needing to size up. Her body is a perfectly fine size and shape, she just needs to choose more flattering clothes.

Those outfits :oops:
Who does she think she is in half of tnem? The black gilet one was absolutely horrendous. I did quite like the cullotes, maybe in black though.

Just seen her Ladies Brunch pictures Lauren actually looks a 100 times better than Ash does and she's only 4wks post natal after having baby Willis . She's either buying clothes a size smaller of just what ever she's wearing is not doing her any justice . I have to admit she's attractive but her dress sense is becoming a bit ridiculous boiler suits , cycling shorts , shirts as dresses they just do absolutely nothing for her . She actually looked a little bit heavier considering she's got a PT I think perhaps a few wee wks on her slimming world before she started her gym sessions would of been a bonus for her . It looks like her willpower collapsed a tad as she was rading the fridge and cupboards looking for crisps & chocolate or maybe it's an early craving

Just seen her Ladies Brunch pictures Lauren actually looks a 100 times better than Ash does and she's only 4wks post natal after having baby Willis . She's either buying clothes a size smaller of just what ever she's wearing is not doing her any justice . I have to admit she's attractive but her dress sense is becoming a bit ridiculous boiler suits , cycling shorts , shirts as dresses they just do absolutely nothing for her . She actually looked a little bit heavier considering she's got a PT I think perhaps a few wee wks on her slimming world before she started her gym sessions would of been a bonus for her . It looks like her willpower collapsed a tad as she was rading the fridge and cupboards looking for crisps & chocolate or maybe it's an early craving
That top makes her look like a sack of potatoes🤦‍♂️ Why doesn’t she dress for her shape?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Honestly her dress sense really bothers me.
That demin boiler suit was atleast two sizes too small and that couldn't of been comfortable to sit down in at all!.
And don't get me started on the cycling shorts. IT'S MARCH IN GLASGOW?? Who the duck wears shorts? Guaranteed she she just put them on for the video. So she looked cool next to katie. Who dresses well for someone who has the personality of a house brick.

But you know they are really good friends obviously besides only meeting twice. 👍🙄😑

Utter bulllshit.

Anyway I'm new here 😂

Hi! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually don’t mind Eilidh at all.. I stopped following her but I stopped following all instamums so it wasn’t coming up on my homepage anymore.

I hope she doesn’t leave her job and become a full time YouTubber because working was what made her interesting. I do think she should stop doing insta stories and just do vlogs now and again whilst shes stuck in a lot with the baby. Otherwise you’ve seen most of her week before it’s even in a vlog.

Just been to nosey at ash though, still can’t warm to her. So so fake for being SO YOUNG!
and would someone gift her a personal shopper that tells her she’s needing to size up. Her body is a perfectly fine size and shape, she just needs to choose more flattering clothes.
Totally agree with this, I had to unfollow eilidh just so boring to watch her sit in the house with her boys all day. Agree her stories are often her moaning too.

She got a thread but only a few comments on it . Ash would be well chuffed if Eilidh started to get some negativity . I personally think Eilidh comments on Ashs thread or if she doesn't she definitely reads it as I noticed a few wee things she's said or done have been from comments from here . There's 2yr 4 mth between Eilidh's wee boys but she always seem to be in a rut a lot . I think she mummied Oliver a bit to much before Marcus came along as he's not very independent for his age plus his speech was quite delayed , it's only recently that he's started to really put his words together . If they all didn't have to worry about filming , editing uploading the same old poundland ,b&m , home bargain hauls , cleaning , what I wear in a wk and concentrate on what's happening in their own homes I think they would all get on a lot better and they wouldn't be suffering from stress and anxiety
Bernie I agree must be so much pressure on eilidh. I don’t think Oliver’s speech was delayed but it would help if his mum wasn’t sitting on stories all day long. She doesn’t take him to wee clubs or nursery. Must be boring in the house all day because her attention will be on Marcus too. Really like eilidh as well, I’ve wrote on her thread too but I hope she gets back to normal. She’s still working doing her YouTube, should be enjoying the time with her wee family and go back to Her job in a year with no pressure to make her youtube channel into a career.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.