Ash Mama Reid #8 Overrated and overweight, using her kids as pedalo bait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, she’s a lazy duck
Her pal Eilidh or whatever is also too lazy to cook a roast dinner on a Sunday.
While I understand mums etc that are working full time, have kids etc this is a lot to ask. But what the hell are these so called non working influencers doing all day, every day.

Reactions: 6
How boring is Charlie's room 😔 Where are his interests? Where's his football stuff? Gaming characters? Colour? Fun? My son's room looks like a Roblox reincarnation of Ibrox stadium and that's fine. It's not pretty but it's full of his stuff. Her kids are not allowed a personality. Certainly not allowed to show it. I feel sad for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine getting your kids to pretend to be asleep clutching an item you're being paid to advertise 😣 shameless

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I think Ella looks fine 🤷🏻‍♀️ But agree Charlie’s whole outfit looks too tight and needs to be a size bigger. The socks and shoes on Charlie look weird too.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I’m not quite seeing what’s wrong with Ella’s uniform here? Happy to be corrected if I’m missing something though! Charlie’s shorts are ridiculous though.

Reactions: 9
Think I’m in the minority but think they look smart. Yes his shorts are a bit tight but i can’t see anything wrong with what Ella has on. Way better than joggers which seems to have become the norm.

Reactions: 2
Think I’m in the minority but think they look smart. Yes his shorts are a bit tight but i can’t see anything wrong with what Ella has on. Way better than joggers which seems to have become the norm.
At least joggers are comfortable and allow children to actually play and run around. Those kids look like they have been styled for a photoshoot. Its all just so stiff and a bit fake.

Reactions: 4