Ash Mama Reid #8 Overrated and overweight, using her kids as pedalo bait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m not quite seeing what’s wrong with Ella’s uniform here? Happy to be corrected if I’m missing something though! Charlie’s shorts are ridiculous though.
Her uniform is like a fashion statement . She’s a wean. Not a fashionista

Reactions: 7
Just watched her latest balloon update. She’s lost 18lbs in a month. How tall is she?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just watched her latest balloon update. She’s lost 18lbs in a month. How tall is she?
Thats so dangerous. Its just starving yourself, its not remotely safe nor healthy and shes going to pile all that weight on again very quickly after the balloon is gone. Stupidity.

Reactions: 8
I love their uniforms. They look smart. I hate cheap looking uniforms and always have something nice for my daughter. She’s obsessed with pinafores but I do have a couple of shirts with nice collars.

Reactions: 2
Poor Charlie. These shorts need to be a size bigger. And abit shorter. And why on earth would you put light grey socks on with those shoes. They don't match any of his outfit at all 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Their uniforms aren’t the school colours which will make them stand out but to be fair half the Glasgow school weans i seen going back yesterday weren’t in proper uniform 😂

Their uniforms aren’t the school colours which will make them stand out but to be fair half the Glasgow school weans i seen going back yesterday weren’t in proper uniform 😂
Our school relaxed uniform regulations this year due to cost of living, but most were dressed properly for the first day at least lol. Mine still came out with his tie round his head and is back in joggy shorts and a polo today. He's comfy, I don't care.

Reactions: 1
Have you saw the latest announcement…she’s now lost 22lbs. That’s absolutely mental in 5 weeks considering she wasn’t hugely obese! I just don’t understand how it’s going to be sustainable though after she passes it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Have you saw the latest announcement…she’s now lost 22lbs. That’s absolutely mental in 5 weeks considering she wasn’t hugely obese! I just don’t understand how it’s going to be sustainable though after she passes it.
Its not. The whole thing is a total waste of time. She is over weight because she has a terrible diet and does no exercise, neither of which she has addressed. a third party is restricting her ability to eat which is the cause of her weight loss - once it’s gone she will pile all that weight straight back on.

Reactions: 8
Its not. The whole thing is a total waste of time. She is over weight because she has a terrible diet and does no exercise, neither of which she has addressed. a third party is restricting her ability to eat which is the cause of her weight loss - once it’s gone she will pile all that weight straight back on.
She’s from a ‘big’ family. Bad habits run in families.

I think she thought this gastric balloon would perhaps revive her career . But people want to see a journey an influencer go on a journey not a quick fix that is completely out of reach to most if her followers plus insta and you tube is not where it's at now a days . Most of these. Influencers have transitioned to TikTok. Ash n Elidh haven't really done it . There TikTok is dire

Reactions: 10
I think she thought this gastric balloon would perhaps revive her career . But people want to see a journey an influencer go on a journey not a quick fix that is completely out of reach to most if her followers plus insta and you tube is not where it's at now a days . Most of these. Influencers have transitioned to TikTok. Ash n Elidh haven't really done it . There TikTok is dire
100%. How can a normal mum, not working, 2 kids, husband on a policeman’s salary, 2 cars down the driveway afford £4k+ for a stomach balloon. She is not reading her audience at all which is pretty basic requirement. Read the room Ash😤
As has already been said, doing this via exercise, change of diet would have won her a lot more followers. Wonder how stupid she will feel when the weight piles back on ++, which it will. She has not made any changes to her diet or lifestyle and she needs to, not just for her, but her whole family.

Reactions: 10
She’ll not admit it when the weight piles on 😂 it’s taken her years to acknowledge that she’s not actually a size 12 so she’ll just be in denial about putting the weight back on until she goes for another quick fix in a couple of years time. The worst thing about her for me is how much she depends on using the kids for content. It’s shocking and it’s just laziness because she could create loads of content by herself if she made an effort.

Reactions: 11
She’ll not admit it when the weight piles on 😂 it’s taken her years to acknowledge that she’s not actually a size 12 so she’ll just be in denial about putting the weight back on until she goes for another quick fix in a couple of years time. The worst thing about her for me is how much she depends on using the kids for content. It’s shocking and it’s just laziness because she could create loads of content by herself if she made an effort.
I think ultimately she is fishing for free surgery . She wants a breast reduction and probably lipo and or a tummy tuck . We've all said it many times before but it's times these girls called it quits of SM . There's scheme maws doing better than them just now in terms of views . Who the duck is going to their live show??? All they do is talk about stuff they've seen on TikTok . Elidh's content now is beyond embarrassing. She'll spend a full day posting about which nail colour to get

Reactions: 9
She’ll probably get gifted surgery from the same place that done the balloon - I cancelled my consult with them, going elsewhere now

I think ultimately she is fishing for free surgery . She wants a breast reduction and probably lipo and or a tummy tuck . We've all said it many times before but it's times these girls called it quits of SM . There's scheme maws doing better than them just now in terms of views . Who the duck is going to their live show??? All they do is talk about stuff they've seen on TikTok . Elidh's content now is beyond embarrassing. She'll spend a full day posting about which nail colour to get
Slightly off topic- but Eilidh, how bleeping boring can someone get. She’s getting an extension done and could really get people onboard, but OMG what a yawn 🥱 🥱 fest she is.

• Haha
Slightly off topic- but Eilidh, how bleeping boring can someone get. She’s getting an extension done and could really get people onboard, but OMG what a yawn 🥱 🥱 fest she is.
She's a complete drip, can never be arsed to do anything so just moans ALL the time about washing, cooking, cleaning, shopping, this extension is going to be so drawn out, she talked non stop about it for months on end and then totally changed the plans and now moans about that too. She really is the dullest of dullville, even her thread is dull we can't be arsed to post about her doing the same things on repeat for the gram :ROFLMAO: She irritates the hell out of me, never known anyone so bland and drippy think they're an influencer. I totally get the vibe her, Ash and Lauren all witch about each other to their other halves.

Reactions: 6