Ash Mama Reid #8 Overrated and overweight, using her kids as pedalo bait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to be unable to control my laughter if she announces she’s a size 12 after all of this. I mean hasnt she been a 12 all this time haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's aged herself so much with the hair do, it's like something from Dynasty in the 80's

Reactions: 7
School snack or lunch? If this is snack when does the kid have time to run and play…
686B4BA0-4B5F-48CA-A3DB-B9C8D406CA96.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
The reel on the podcast page is hysterical, Ash elbowing Lauren out of the way to get seen more at the end :ROFLMAO: they really rate themselves eh? I think they all look plonkers in it but especially Eilidh, she cannot do sexy at all, cringe!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The reel on the podcast page is hysterical, Ash elbowing Lauren out of the way to get seen more at the end :ROFLMAO: they really rate themselves eh? I think they all look plonkers in it but especially Eilidh, she cannot do sexy at all, cringe!!
And what the hell is Ash wearing 🫣

Reactions: 5
It's not her weight that's the issue or dress size the fact that she doesn't know how to dress . Is what's wrong . The live show dress is perfect example. Yeh she's lost weight but the dress looks ridiculous

• Heart
It's not her weight that's the issue or dress size the fact that she doesn't know how to dress . Is what's wrong . The live show dress is perfect example. Yeh she's lost weight but the dress looks ridiculous
Shes got the most bizzarly shaped body, shes like a cardboard box.

It’s the whole package just now. Her hair is aging her 10 years and because she’s lost the weight so fast, with zero exercise, she’ll be a mess underneath still. Her skin will be so saggy. I’d put my mortgage on her having a mummy makeover from the same place once the balloon is out.

Reactions: 8
It’s the whole package just now. Her hair is aging her 10 years and because she’s lost the weight so fast, with zero exercise, she’ll be a mess underneath still. Her skin will be so saggy. I’d put my mortgage on her having a mummy makeover from the same place once the balloon is out.
Shes going To pile all the weight back on again as soon as that balloon comes out.

Yeh I think so, what a lovely message to send your followers. Who you have caught hook line and sinker with the " I'm s busy mum"
On a budget , I need to stock up at places like pound land and B&M . Everything these mum influencers say is a load of crap . How does the
House
Cars
Holidays
Shopping sprees
Veneers
Botox / fillers
Regularly nails
Regular hair appointments
The showing off of birthdays hauls / Christmas hauls
Equate to I had to go to pound land narrative .They literally walk about TK max looking for autumn shite to buy. When most of their followers are struggling to make ends meet. No one is begrudging anyone of having a nice lifestyle or nice things but just STOP with the lying . They literally are the equivalent of the "santas" been Facebook mums . How does she think her mum followers can afford 4K for a balloon. Wtf planet is she on

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Then again how much integrity does a woman have who puts her self online whilst giving birth or shoved a camera in a new born child's face all for making
"Memories "

She said the balloon lasts for 4 months and she got it at the end of July, so its going to be gone by the end of November - she will have put all the weight back on by January, because she hasn’t addressed the underlying reasons for why she was overweight- shes not implementing any exercise into her lifestyle and her diet is still tit its just that she physically cant consume the same volume of food as before.

Reactions: 9
She said the balloon lasts for 4 months and she got it at the end of July, so its going to be gone by the end of November - she will have put all the weight back on by January, because she hasn’t addressed the underlying reasons for why she was overweight- shes not implementing any exercise into her lifestyle and her diet is still tit its just that she physically cant consume the same volume of food as before.
The procedure is ending when everybody put healthy eating on the back burner . When there's so much temptation. All Christmas coffees she's going to be blabbing on about . I suppose timing was out of her control as it was a freebie. They must have an issue in that house cos Fra looks mega bloated and unhealthy too

The procedure is ending when everybody put healthy eating on the back burner . When there's so much temptation. All Christmas coffees she's going to be blabbing on about . I suppose timing was out of her control as it was a freebie. They must have an issue in that house cos Fra looks mega bloated and unhealthy too
The 4 of them are all overweight and they all look awful. They just seem like a very unhealthy sedentary family who eat poorly and have too much of all the bad stuff while doing next to no physical exercise.