Ash Mama Reid #8 Overrated and overweight, using her kids as pedalo bait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic- but Eilidh, how bleeping boring can someone get. She’s getting an extension done and could really get people onboard, but OMG what a yawn 🥱 🥱 fest she is.
Yes so dull and unless I’ve missed something why is she going on about fasting etc? So boring. Posting would you like to see what I eat in a day….no thanks 🤣🤣 Ash will 100% witch about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has lost an incredible amount of weight very quickly! How can this “cosmetic procedure” be safe??

Reactions: 4
I know its been said time and time again but Eilidh really is the most dull person. Story upon story about how stressed she is coz she cant find the perfect neutral... C'mon to f*ck hen. Get a life. Go buy tester pots like a normal person. "Oh someone suggested Cancun by B&Q and I had seen it but had never heard of it on instagram before..." So you seen a shade you liked but didnt get it coz you hadnt heard anyone else talking about it... Maybe you need to read up on your "job" description again. I'm fairly sure YOU are meant to be the "influencer" (I say that word with the highest level of sarcasm a human can use and ver near vomit in my mouth)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know its been said time and time again but Eilidh really is the most dull person. Story upon story about how stressed she is coz she cant find the perfect neutral... C'mon to f*ck hen. Get a life. Go buy tester pots like a normal person. "Oh someone suggested Cancun by B&Q and I had seen it but had never heard of it on instagram before..." So you seen a shade you liked but didnt get it coz you hadnt heard anyone else talking about it... Maybe you need to read up on your "job" description again. I'm fairly sure YOU are meant to be the "influencer" (I say that word with the highest level of sarcasm a human can use and ver near vomit in my mouth)
She's a total drip, flaky as hell and looks gormless too, I've never understood her having any sort of platform, I imagine people do a runner when they see her out and about in case she wants to chat.

Reactions: 5
It's them being friends I don't get! Eildh is dull and I actually think Ash seems quite funny they are polar opposites

The one I can't understand is a mother's tale...she's another Scottish insta hun with the worse content going...feral kids don't make content!!

It's them being friends I don't get! Eildh is dull and I actually think Ash seems quite funny they are polar opposites

The one I can't understand is a mother's tale...she's another Scottish insta hun with the worse content going...feral kids don't make content!!
i can’t understand how she has a platform either, she has the dullest content! You can tell she’s one of those parents that lets her weans run an absolute riot regardless of where they are and everyone else just has to suffer them. Also this whole secondary infertility thing, told everyone from the second she found out she was pregnant the first time including her kids, miscarried then announces early again when she next falls pregnant and had another missed miscarriage. I don’t mean that’s what has caused her miscarriages and of course it’s a horrible thing but you’d think she’d wait. I get the feeling that she just wants another baby for content and this whole secondary infertility thing she’s grabbing onto as it gives her something to post about 🫣

i can’t understand how she has a platform either, she has the dullest content! You can tell she’s one of those parents that lets her weans run an absolute riot regardless of where they are and everyone else just has to suffer them. Also this whole secondary infertility thing, told everyone from the second she found out she was pregnant the first time including her kids, miscarried then announces early again when she next falls pregnant and had another missed miscarriage. I don’t mean that’s what has caused her miscarriages and of course it’s a horrible thing but you’d think she’d wait. I get the feeling that she just wants another baby for content and this whole secondary infertility thing she’s grabbing onto as it gives her something to post about 🫣
She's boring AF no one gives a crap about anything she has to say she is stuck in 2016 YouTube mum vlogger era . People have moved on and I think her engagement proves this . Also this secondary infertility nonsense is a real kick in the face to mum who failed to convince even one pregnancy or have failed to carry a full term pregnancy. She's so lucky to have two healthy boys most infertile women would kill for that .

She's boring AF no one gives a crap about anything she has to say she is stuck in 2016 YouTube mum vlogger era . People have moved on and I think her engagement proves this . Also this secondary infertility nonsense is a real kick in the face to mum who failed to convince even one pregnancy or have failed to carry a full term pregnancy. She's so lucky to have two healthy boys most infertile women would kill for that .
She is very triggering for anyone trying for a baby or that has lost a baby! She has 3 children and is complaining she can't have a 4th she's so entitled it's unreal! Her boys seem lovely but there is zero boundaries

Sorry I was meaning a_mother_tale when I was saying about the secondary infertility thing as someone else had mentioned what a drip she was just like Eilidh. She has three boys and is that infertile she’s managed to get pregnant twice this year 🙃 but you’re right a kick in the teeth to those with real infertility issues!

Reactions: 3
Sorry I was meaning a_mother_tale when I was saying about the secondary infertility thing as someone else had mentioned what a drip she was just like Eilidh. She has three boys and is that infertile she’s managed to get pregnant twice this year 🙃 but you’re right a kick in the teeth to those with real infertility issues!
At least Eilidh can run her home and manage her children! A mother's tale think it's funny to let her kids wreck her house and run wild a 4th child for her would be a disaster but more for the poor we baby!

Reactions: 2
At least Eilidh can run her home and manage her children! A mother's tale think it's funny to let her kids wreck her house and run wild a 4th child for her would be a disaster but more for the poor we baby!
I’m glad other people can’t be bother with a mothers tale either. She should be grateful she has 3 healthy children and I feel she’s not being considerate of others who struggle to even have one. Her husband also gives me the ick something about him I just can’t put my finger on it

I’m glad other people can’t be bother with a mothers tale either. She should be grateful she has 3 healthy children and I feel she’s not being considerate of others who struggle to even have one. Her husband also gives me the ick something about him I just can’t put my finger on it
She acts like he's gods gift don't know what she sees in him!! I liked her laid back approach but it's now just lazy and she's another that is constantly shopping and thinks it's funny for her home to be a bombsite when she doesn't work!

Reactions: 2
She’s still big notwithstanding her balloon. I wonder what her plans are once the balloon dissolves to keep what she’s lost off and lose the rest of the weight. Why isn’t she thinking of content like this. Get out and do the couch to 5k. Encourage your followers to start same time as you etc

Reactions: 6
Her teeth were always too big but anyone else think they are becoming even more exaggerated now she has lost “balloon “ weight ??

Reactions: 6
It just sounds very unhealthy to me, she sounds like she is eating to very small meals a day.
That is not sustainable once the balloon passes and her hunger reappears.

Reactions: 8