Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1E5A6E0A-DBDC-4280-8D4B-C0B94293FCCD.jpeg

EC59CC15-383A-412C-A95C-A68352F7D46E.jpeg

she has the most peculiar body shape - shes got no definition of any of her body parts - shes got literally no waist at all, no boobs, no bum, no hips - shes like a shed door - wide and rectangular. Those trousers are AWFUL on her - she needs something to give the illusion of a waist and a bootcut or flare to give her some shape.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She could tuck her nipples into her waistband, never seen such a short distance from foof to boob

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why the duck does she not get this?? Like is she looking in the mirror and thinking that outfit is nice???? Just cause it’s trendy doesn’t mean you HAVE to wear it??????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she think she looks good!?

She has an incredibly short and wide torso, she should never wear anything high waisted as she doesn’t have a waist!!!

just because something is in fashion doesn’t mean you should wear it ash!

Reactions: 9
She's either got a magic mirror or rose tinted specs when it comes to outfit choices

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1979963
View attachment 1979964

she has the most peculiar body shape - shes got no definition of any of her body parts - shes got literally no waist at all, no boobs, no bum, no hips - shes like a shed door - wide and rectangular. Those trousers are AWFUL on her - she needs something to give the illusion of a waist and a bootcut or flare to give her some shape.
No... she has fabulous big boobs, so big she needs a reduction that she keeps hinting to be gifted remember!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She certainly is very sure of herself considering she resembles a big bleeping oblong 😂😂😂 what on earth does she see in the mirror

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She has huge boobs but I think she tries to trap them down so then it makes her shape all square. Those cargo pants look hideous on her, they’re way too high waisted.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has huge boobs but I think she tries to trap them down so then it makes her shape all square. Those cargo pants look hideous on her, they’re way too high waisted.
She really doesn’t have “huge boobs” - she’s fat and has a huge back and is wide in the chest

Reactions: 2
I wonder why she got rid of the kids play frame in the garden. That definitely cost an absolute fortune. I would have tried to keep a hold of that for as long as i could after spending the money on it. She said she's going to put football goals in its place. See if she wasn't so selfish and used up 90% of the garden space for her and big Fra, she could have probably been able to fit the play frame and some goals. When you've got wee kids then the garden should be for them. I have one wee cosy corner of my garden that I have my outdoor furniture in, the rest of the garden belongs to the kids, they have so much space to play, run, cycle and for our wee climbing frame AND goals. And my garden is about the same size as hers

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder why she got rid of the kids play frame in the garden. That definitely cost an absolute fortune. I would have tried to keep a hold of that for as long as i could after spending the money on it. She said she's going to put football goals in its place. See if she wasn't so selfish and used up 90% of the garden space for her and big Fra, she could have probably been able to fit the play frame and some goals. When you've got wee kids then the garden should be for them. I have one wee cosy corner of my garden that I have my outdoor furniture in, the rest of the garden belongs to the kids, they have so much space to play, run, cycle and for our wee climbing frame AND goals. And my garden is about the same size as hers
The play frame was probably gifted. I bet the neighbours are glad that it’s away.

Reactions: 3
The play frame was probably gifted. I bet the neighbours are glad that it’s away.
Play frame gone and now the constant kicking of the ball against the fence and landing in your back garden.
Just out of interest, can Charlie be a footballer when he appears to have such bad asthma, or is it something he will grow out of.

Reactions: 3
Play frame gone and now the constant kicking of the ball against the fence and landing in your back garden.
Just out of interest, can Charlie be a footballer when he appears to have such bad asthma, or is it something he will grow out of.
Some kids grow out of asthma but sorry wee Charlie isnt fit enough for football. Hes a dumpling.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Playframe was gifted and sold on FB market place for £250. Found it bizarre she was advertising it and would give out her address to a stranger for collection.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Playframe was gifted and sold on FB market place for £250. Found it bizarre she was advertising it and would give out her address to a stranger for collection.
So she got it for free & sold it for a profit? What a greedy parasite she is! A local playgroup would have loved this, she could’ve donated it!🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A lot of influenzas I watch do this reselling gifted items. Their disgraceful.. I hope all their youtube days are numbered.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.